Cangel Best Lovers
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Cangel Best Lovers

Nostalgique ou passionné de la relation Cordy/Angel? Ou de la série qui l'a vu naître? Venez vite nous rejoindre, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

Ce qu'en pensent les fans

AuteurMessage
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Ce qu'en pensent les fans Empty
MessageSujet: Ce qu'en pensent les fans   Ce qu'en pensent les fans Icon_minitimeLun 11 Mai 2009, 10:14

Personnellement, je trouve toujours intéressant de lire les avis d'autres personnes sur les actrices que j'aime. Alors, inspirée de sujets sur SF, bah je crée un sujet spécial pour les rassembler ^^

Donc, bah vous pouvez poster ici tous les avis que vous trouvez sur le net, qu'ils soient positifs ou négatifs. L'attrait étant de pouvoir y réagir par après, même si la personne ne voit pas vos arguments.

Have fun ^^
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://world-is-a-fiction.forumactif.org/
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Ce qu'en pensent les fans   Ce qu'en pensent les fans Icon_minitimeJeu 15 Avr 2010, 20:09

Fan qui a visité le plateau d'Angel en 2001, durant le tournage de "Papa":

Citation :
Charisma in particular impressed the socks off me with the way she constantly worked on adding to the actions she was doing while the scene progressed. Even when she wasn't on camera, when she was going through the scene while the focus was on getting the coverage on someone else, she was experimenting with handling the available props and with moving within the scope of her blocking for the scene, always looking for the natural things to be doing that would make her character alive and real. Watching her constantly thinking and trying new bits, either adding them in or discarding them, was captivating. She inhabited the moment with small actions that weren't written into the script, but that made Cordelia appear natural and right. It was that "magic actor thing" – I met her as Charisma, and watched her become and breathe life into Cordelia. I can't describe it well, but it's one of the things I most enjoy about watching gifted actors work: they bring the words to life, and you forget that they were written into a script and that you've already heard them eighteen times in a row, because they come out as if they were just being spoken spontaneously for the first time, and are reacted to the same way. It's magic. Actor magic.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Ce qu'en pensent les fans   Ce qu'en pensent les fans Icon_minitimeLun 19 Juil 2010, 18:08

Des commentaires d'une interview sur Psychosis:

Citation :
spacelion says:

July 15, 2010 at 4:59 pm

Aw, I really like Charisma Carpenter. I was a bit annoyed her character was sort of shunted out of Angel (she was pregnant in real-life though, right?) Anyway, hope this movie is a bit of all right… I have my doubts though :p

Citation :
KevTheLostDoctor says:

July 15, 2010 at 7:48 pm

I’ll always have a soft spot for Charisma – back when I was 18 (in 1998) Buffy hadn’t been long on the air and I had a big crush on her… more so than Sarah Michelle Gellar! Glad to see she’s still working and this film does sound interesting… might be worth checking out!

Citation :
Draven-uk says:

July 17, 2010 at 12:43 am

Yay! Cordy! I really like Charisma. She was great in Buffy and Angel and pretty much everything else I’ve seen her in. I’m currently rewatching Angel series 4 and she’s fab in it. It is a shame she left the show though her season 5 one-off is wonderful if heartbreaking. I’ll make a point of seeing this movie and am looking forward to seeing her in The Expendables. She deserves lots more high profile work.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Ce qu'en pensent les fans   Ce qu'en pensent les fans Icon_minitimeDim 25 Déc 2011, 12:21

Feedback d'un fan, suite à Austin Comic Con 2011:

Citation :
albsmeetscelebs:

This is Charisma Carpenter, Cordelia Chase of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. Charisma is an angel. She was also a guest at Austin Comic Con 2011. I really enjoyed meeting her. After waiting in line for 15 minutes with my friend, I finally got a chance to go talk to her. I told her that I had been a fan since I was seven, when Buffy made its debut. She told me, “You were seven and I was twenty-six. How time flies, huh?” I laughed and I said, “Well you still look young, God was good to you.” She laughed. My friend asked her if we could take candid photos. She told us, ”Not here at the table.” She then whispered to us, “Catch me outside.” 1 pm came and it was time to be seated at the Buffy Panel. While we were there, some guy walked up to the mic and asked,

“So, I read somewhere that Sarah Michelle Gellar got $30,000 an episode. What was your salary like?”

James Leary said, “I got paid $3.75.”

Charisma said, “We were well taken care of.”

Honestly, who the hell asks that? So after the Buffy panel, I waited by the door where she, Mercedes and James walked out of. I ran up to her and asked for a photo. She said, “Sure.” Her assistant got so pissed and let out one of those “NNNNooooOOOOOOOooooo” lol. I got my picture though. She was really sweet. Before I left the con to come back to Houston, I told her, “Charisma, it was a pleasure meeting you. You are an angel and I just wanted to tell you that I love the way you carried yourself at the panel with that question about the cast salary. Very professional.” She told me, “Thank you, that’s really sweet. It was great meeting you.”
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Ce qu'en pensent les fans   Ce qu'en pensent les fans Icon_minitimeDim 11 Mar 2012, 21:17

jamesjupiter:

Citation :
Charisma Carpenter talks about getting fired from Angel. Thank you for sending me this link!

This is the interview I’ve been talking about for a while. Everyone should watch this.

itsinthetrees:
Citation :

Will I always reblog this? Of course I will always reblog this. Will I ever get over how in a single horrible, unforgivable decision Joss ruined AtS, fandom perception of Cordelia Chase, Angel/Cordelia, and pretty much all of his credibility as a feminist? Nope. Poor CC. :( Every time I hear about this my heart breaks for this woman a little bit more.

But she and Julie Benz are the best BFF ever. They should do adorable chick flicks together. I would totally watch that shit.

hopesichord:

Citation :
Must watch! Charisma tells the truth of what really happened behind the scenes at AtS, her pregnancy, her strained relationship with Joss and how she was asked to come back for the 100th episode. I’ve known for awhile, but I know some of you may not have known what happened.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Ce qu'en pensent les fans   Ce qu'en pensent les fans Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 20:20

wtface:

Citation :
Legend Of The Seeker…because I always thought Charisma Carpenter was awesome 1st ‘cause she was in Buffy 2nd ‘cause she was in Angel and…1st and 2nd together because she was Triana in LotS and she wants it back too!!!!!!!!!
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Ce qu'en pensent les fans   Ce qu'en pensent les fans Icon_minitimeJeu 17 Jan 2013, 22:42

KingofCretins :

Citation :
Cordy's scene in Russell's place is just great, Charisma was actually never quite appreciated enough for the range she could show -- not just in general but, within a scene! Going all the way down to that low "I accept that I'm hear planning to prostitute myself for success" place but then up to the really broad comedy of "hey, you're a vampire!"
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Ce qu'en pensent les fans   Ce qu'en pensent les fans Icon_minitime

Ce qu'en pensent les fans
Page 1 sur 1