Cangel Best Lovers
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Cangel Best Lovers

Nostalgique ou passionné de la relation Cordy/Angel? Ou de la série qui l'a vu naître? Venez vite nous rejoindre, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Exorcisme (#114)

+8
phoenix
angel_15
lily
Audy
ilovecordy
Sohaly
Ange
a.a.k
12 participants
AuteurMessage
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Exorcisme (#114) Empty
MessageSujet: Exorcisme (#114)   Exorcisme (#114) Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Jan 2007, 18:19

Exorcisme (#114) Sans_t22

Possédé par le démon, un jeune garçon défie tous les praticiens de l'art médical et psychiatrique auxquels son cas est soumis. En définitive, rien ne semble mieux indiqué qu'un exorcisme en bonne et due forme pour libérer l'enfant du Malin. Angel et Wesley se livrent donc aux incantations magiques et aux rituels réservés aux initiés.

Qu'avez-vous pensé de cet épisode?

Dernière édition par a.a.k le Dim 28 Sep 2008, 17:25, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://world-is-a-fiction.forumactif.org/
Ange
Fondatrice
Ange

Féminin
Localisation : Au paradis ... Avec mes Anges, dans les bras de mon Superman .

Exorcisme (#114) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Exorcisme (#114)   Exorcisme (#114) Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Jan 2007, 18:20

Celui la est dans me sprèfèrès l'histoire est franchement bien faites..les scènes sont superbes et j'ai beaucoup apprèçiè la relation wes angel dans cet èpisode.
https://cangelbestlovers.1fr1.net/
Sohaly
Cordy&Angel
Cordy&Angel
Sohaly

Féminin

Exorcisme (#114) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Exorcisme (#114)   Exorcisme (#114) Icon_minitimeMer 21 Fév 2007, 12:42

J'ai bien aimé cet épisode. Tout comme Ange, je trouve l'histoire très bien faite et les scènes excellentes.
J'ai également apprécié la relation Wes/Angel.
Et touchée par ce que Wes pouvait ressentir par rapport à son père.
Etant donné l'opinion qu'il a de son fils...
http://sohaly.skyblog.com
ilovecordy
Cordy&Angel
Cordy&Angel
ilovecordy

Masculin

Exorcisme (#114) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Exorcisme (#114)   Exorcisme (#114) Icon_minitimeMer 21 Fév 2007, 15:35

Episode que j'ai beaucoup aimé en raison de ses excellentes scènes et de son histoire de qualité.
Un exorcisme, on ne peut plus réussi. Exorcisme (#114) Thumbup
Audy
Willow/Xander Fan
Willow/Xander Fan
Audy

Féminin

Exorcisme (#114) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Exorcisme (#114)   Exorcisme (#114) Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Fév 2007, 16:44

J'adore également cet épisode, l'exorcisme fait vraiment froid dans le dos et quand on apprend que le gamin faisait carrément peur au démon c'est génial parce que je m'y étais pas du tout attendu !
http://buffy-is-not-dead.forumactif.com
lily
Ship Addict
Ship Addict
lily

Féminin

Exorcisme (#114) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Exorcisme (#114)   Exorcisme (#114) Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Fév 2007, 17:54

C'est vraiment un très bon épisode, très réussi.
La fin est innatendue, c'est une surprise.
Les scènes avec wesley sont superbes.
Beaucoup de scènes très fortes entre la famille ou entre wes et angel.

Et on apprend que cordy est un véritable cordon bleu!!!!!
angel_15
Mrs. David Boreanaz
Mrs. David Boreanaz
angel_15

Féminin

Exorcisme (#114) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Exorcisme (#114)   Exorcisme (#114) Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Fév 2007, 18:01

Je trouve aussi que c'est un très bon épisode...une histoire vraiment interessante et la fin innatendu...excellent!!!
http://leavingyoubehind.shattered-memories.net
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Exorcisme (#114) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Exorcisme (#114)   Exorcisme (#114) Icon_minitimeSam 24 Fév 2007, 13:24

Review de l'épisode:

http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/articles/content/a2700/

Bouts que je préfère:

Citation :
Cordy says that maybe the yucky smell is Wesley's cologne. Why the hell is Wesley wearing cologne to hang out with Cordy and Angel?

Citation :
Angel finally asks them to stop fighting and mopes off to another room. If Cordy and Doyle had ever argued that way, Angel's faux pas might have seemed more plausible.

Citation :
In a suburban house, complete with a white picket fence, a brother and sister are fighting. Just like Wesley and Cordelia. Only not quite as annoying.

Citation :
"You called him Doyle," Cordy says, in case Angel hadn't been paying attention to those noises that come out of his mouth from time to time.

Citation :
Angel examines the scrape on his arm. I'm not sure how he managed to tear his jacket and scrape up his shoulder by rolling on the grass. It must be that special jagged kind of grass they have in California.

Citation :
Angel ponders this question and says, "I don't think so. I don't know. Let me think. Uh, no... Yeah... No... No, not gonna cry!" Ryan chuckles. Okay, that was reasonably cute.

Citation :
Dad runs out and grabs Ryan, telling him, "You know better than this! Say thank you to the nice man." Shrill music alerts us that Evil Is Afoot.

Citation :
Angel calls Ryan a "scamp," immediately alerting the family that he's two hundred years old.

Citation :
Mom notices the horrific wound Angel received from their suburban lawn, and insists that Angel comes inside to be patched up. Dad appears to be displeased. No one comments on the British twerp who is presumably watching this whole scene from a parked car across the street, perhaps because they're distracted by the blipvert.

Citation :
Dad must be evil; he's named Seth. And he's an investment counselor.

Citation :
Wesley picks through the garbage, where he finds pizza boxes, a baby doll, and a memo to Warner Brothers describing something called "subtlety." Wesley pokes the doll, which squeaks, "Mama," causing him to drop his flashlight and recoil in another bit of physical non-comedy.

Citation :
Seth lights a cigarette, as yet another indicator that he's evil.

Citation :
Seth says, "Lot of health nuts these days, you know? Like anyone needs to live forever." Angel says, "No one needs that." Memo to the writers: I know I said I liked Angel better when he made jokes, but that's only true if the jokes are actually funny.

Citation :
Paige says, "It's a nice thought, like someone's looking out for us, keeping us out of danger. Tonight you really were our angel, weren't you?" Seth looks on with a disgusted expression. Seth and I are bonding a lot during this scene.

Citation :
Cordy asks, "So someone in the family's got a squatter in their head. What do we do about it?" "Evict him," says Angel. Hey buddy, haven't you ever heard that possession is nine-tenths of the law?

Citation :
Wesley says, "A little psylis eucalipsis powder ingested by the host --" Cordy asks, "Then what? Dad goes, "Grrr?" Head spins around?" For some reason Wesley does not say, "Well, if you could have waited for me to finish my sentence, instead of interrupting, I would have already told you."

Citation :
At dinner, Angel rejects an additional helping of brussel sprouts and claims that the roast was full of "roasty goodness." Oh dear, he's learning communication skills from Cordelia, isn't he?

Citation :
Stephanie tells her dad, "Angel's funny." Seth says, "Yeah? He hides it well." Seth hasn't seen Angel dance. => lol!

Citation :
Stephanie screams, and we see that someone has superimposed a bad makeup job on little Ryan. My goodness, it wasn't Seth who was possessed at all! Which could have been a cool twist, except that Seth's done everything but twirl a black moustache at this point and we all know it's never the most obvious suspect.

Citation :
Angel ignores this bit of hero worship and tells Seth to find someone who can baby-sit Stephanie while the rest of the family goes to visit Angel's house o' blipverts.

Citation :
The nun says that Fredericks is out behind the church, and then clarifies, "The last grave on the left." Angel pieces together the clues and asks, "The father's dead?" I can see why he went into the detective business.

Citation :
"Because what you're dealing with is very, very smart, and very dangerous." She looks at Angel and says "Even more dangerous than you," and then she turns to go. More dangerous than the great poof?

Citation :
Angel is skeptical, and says, "You've never done this before. Look, it takes tremendous strength. Mental strength." Like, the kind of discipline it takes to decide that you're just friends with Buffy, and then you're dating her, and then you're just friends, and then you're dating, and then you can't be in the same town she is? That kind?

Citation :
Ryan begins growling and tossing about on the bed, doing his very best Linda Blair impression.

Citation :
Upstairs, Angel and Wesley decide they can take the elevator, because it's not like there's any reason to hurry.

Citation :
Upon hearing Paige's screams from downstairs, they rush... into the elevator. Has someone broken the stairs?

Citation :
Upon hearing the elevator approach, everyone downstairs stops struggling to watch the fascinating process of a metal box descending.

Citation :
Cordy runs back toward the elevator just as Wesley and Angel hurry down the stairs. If these idiots were the only thing standing between me and the forces of darkness, I'd look for a Satanic cabal to join.

Citation :
Angel hands Wesley a Bible and closes the bedroom doors. What happened to that "I'll be right with you for the exorcism" thing?

Citation :
Wesley is repeating his chant and tossing holy water around as Ryan sits up to look at him. Again I must ask, where's Angel, who wanted so much to support Wesley during this?

Citation :
Ryan asks, "Lose your place? What makes you think that these people want you around any more than the others did?" Angel, having brushed his teeth, combed his hair, and had a little nap, finally enters the room in time to say, "Because I invited him here." That's true, if by "invite" you mean, "reluctantly hired and agreed to put up with."

Citation :
The kitchen table begins shaking and everyone watches as marbles spill out from a bag and arrange themselves to form the words, "Save me." Great, like they don't have enough problems on their hands; now the kitchen table is possessed, too!

Citation :
Ryan chuckles, "Guess who's here, Angel? He's talking to me, right now. Doyle wants to ask why you couldn't protect him." Oh c'mon, all Doyle wants is for Angel to buy him a pitcher of draft.

Citation :
Cordy looks up from the bits of Shorshack box and says, "Uh oh." After all the build-up about how hard this was going to be, it seemed to go pretty smoothly.

Citation :
Wesley triumphantly announces that he's found more glow-stick juice. "Clearly, it came up the elevator shaft," he says. What has everyone got against using the stairs?

Citation :
Angel says, "I know you're not planning to kill me, Wesley. But you're willing to. And that's good." It's very kind of Angel not to mention that even if Wesley were plotting against him, it's not like he's a serious threat or anything.

Citation :
I kind of expected Ryan to pull out a packet of marshmallows to roast at this point. Instead, Seth manages to get the door open. Flames blaze directly in front of the camera lens while the actors pretend that the room they're in is actually on fire.

Citation :
Angel exits through the gate in the white picket fence, leaving viewers to rest easy in the knowledge that sometimes kids are just bad seeds. Which is just stupid and wrong, and while I liked the plot twist, I wish that hadn't been the message we were left with. But it looks like they're trying to counteract that idea to some extent, since next week we get to see Angel deal with the memory of his dad. That's right: more flashbacks, more bad hair, and more of Boreanaz's version of an Irish accent!
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Exorcisme (#114) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Exorcisme (#114)   Exorcisme (#114) Icon_minitimeMar 03 Avr 2007, 14:31

Super épisode ! J'aime bien l'idée de l'exorcisme. C'est déjà un thème que j'aime beaucoup (j'ai vu le film plusieurs fois et j'ai même lu le livre ^^) Alors, combiné avec ma série préférée, je ne pouvais qu'adorer ^^

J'ai bien aimé que Cordy vienne faire la cuisine chez Angel. C'est un petit truc, mais ça montre qu'ils tous passent du temps ensemble en dehors du travail. Et la petite disputer en Wes et Cor est trop mignonnes (je les adore ensemble, ils font trop frères et soeurs Exorcisme (#114) Invisio3 ). Une scène que j'aime particulièrement, même si elle est assez anodine, c'est quand Cordy va pousser Angel a se confier sur la mort de Doyle. C'est une petite scène de rien du tout, mais c'est les petits détails comme ça qui ont construit leur amitié si forte.

J'ai bien aimé aussi la relation Wes/Angel dans cet épisode. L'exorcisme était extra. Et j'ai adoré (il faut que je trouve un synonyme de ce mot) quand Ryan prend la voix de Doyle et qu'Angel perd son sang froid.

Cordy m'a fait trop rire quand elle va dans le magagzin de magie.

Et j'ai aimé l'histoire de la famille. C'était vraiment très chouette Exorcisme (#114) 0059
phoenix
Touriste
Touriste
phoenix

Féminin

Exorcisme (#114) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Exorcisme (#114)   Exorcisme (#114) Icon_minitimeVen 18 Avr 2008, 19:29

Contrairement à vous tous, je n'ai pas aimé. L'histoire du gamin qui est possédé bof bof, j'ai pas trouvé ça hyper original.Il ne pas marqué du tout!
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Exorcisme (#114) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Exorcisme (#114)   Exorcisme (#114) Icon_minitimeSam 19 Avr 2008, 10:24

Bon, l'histoire de base, d'un petit garçon possédé par un démon, c'est vrai que c'est pas spécialement original. Mais la façon dont c'est mis en scène, puis le coup de théätre à la fin, là j'suis pas d'accord. Quand est-ce qu'on a vu que, tout compte fait, c'est pas la possession qui rend la personne méchante?????
vic59
Cordy&Angel
Cordy&Angel
vic59

Masculin

Exorcisme (#114) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Exorcisme (#114)   Exorcisme (#114) Icon_minitimeLun 04 Mai 2009, 19:38

je trouve cet épisode trés bien , cordy est superbe comme d habitude , j ai aimé voir Angel se confier a cordy au sujet de la mort de Doyle , une petite référence aux perso important disparus sa fait toujour plaisir je trouve

je rejoins a.a.k sur le fait que la mise en scène du garçon possédé est trés bien faite , qui aurait put dire que le mal était déja présent chez le garçon , meme le démon avait peur du garçon
Esther
Etre supérieur
Etre supérieur
Esther

Féminin

Exorcisme (#114) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Exorcisme (#114)   Exorcisme (#114) Icon_minitimeLun 31 Aoû 2009, 17:50

Oui j'ai bien aimé,même si je soupçonnait l'enfant des le départ,c'est vrai aussi que je pensais que le pere cachait quelque chose,puis évidemment le démon qui a peur de l'enfant,évidemment la partie ou Angel s'en veut de la mort de Doyle...
Les scènes d'exorcisme sont flippantes,j'ai toujours trouve sa super impressionnant...
Jess85
Beautiful Family
Beautiful Family
Jess85

Féminin

Exorcisme (#114) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Exorcisme (#114)   Exorcisme (#114) Icon_minitimeLun 15 Fév 2010, 08:06

J'aime bien mais je n'aime pas l'histoire de possession ça me fait toujours un peu peur. Le petit Ryan c'est incroyable il a même fait peur au démon Ethros alors qu'ils sont réputés pour être très dangereux. Il n'a que le néant en lui d'après le démon et ce qu'il tente de faire à sa soeur c'est horrible. Je n'aime pas c'est qu'après on entend plus parlé du petit.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Exorcisme (#114) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Exorcisme (#114)   Exorcisme (#114) Icon_minitimeMer 24 Fév 2010, 16:10

Répliques qui valent la peine qu'on s'en souvienne...

Citation :

Wesley: A knife with that mark is the only way to kill a Kek demon. It could be very useful.
Angel: Especially if Kek demons weren't extinct.
Wesley: They are? Oh dear. Well, perhaps there's one out there hibernating, ready to awaken at any moment and embark on a grisly rampage.
Angel: I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Angel: She's making brownies.
Wesley: Oh, is that what I smell. I thought I'd tracked something in.

(Cordelia makes bad brownies)
Cordelia: The recipe was handed down to me from my mother who got it from her housekeeper. Plus I improvised a little. You're gonna love 'em.
Wesley: Me? Doesn't Angel have to... get to try any?
Cordelia: They're brownies, full of nutty goodness, not red blood cells.
Wesley: Oh, I wasn't thinking. More of a drinker than an eater, I suppose.
Cordelia: Maybe, if he'd branch out into the solid, he'd keep a decent knife around.
(Picking up Wesley's extinct demon killing knife)
Wesley: That is not appropriate; it's for killing extinct demons. Angel, make her stop. That blade is very old. Who knows what kind of corrosive effect her cooking may have on it.
Cordelia: Corrosive effect?
Angel: Cordelia, just put down the very sharp knife.
Wesley: Well, they don't smell right.
Cordelia: I think "Mister too much cologne" is the pot calling the kettle stinky.

(Angel is reading a book)
Cordelia: Pretend to read any good books lately?
Angel: Cordelia. I thought you went home.
Cordelia: You called him Doyle.
Angel: It just happened. I hope Wesley is okay with it.
Cordelia: Oh, who cares about him! This is about Doyle. You never say his name!
Angel: I say it.
Cordelia: No, you don’t. Look you don’t have to be Joe Stoic about his dying. I mean, I know that you have this unflappable vibe working for you, but... you don’t have to do that for me.
Angel: I’m not unflappable.
Cordelia: Great. So - flap.
Angel: I miss him.
Cordelia: Me, too.
Angel: I’ve been around death before... a lot! - I’ve lost people. I’ve killed people.
Cordelia: And you are dead. Sorry.

Seth: This bother you?
Angel: No.
Seth: Lotta health nuts these days, you know. Like anyone needs to live forever.
Angel: No one needs that.

Wesley: A little Silas Eucalyptus Powder ingested by the host...
Cordelia: Then what? Dad goes "grrr"? Head spins around?
Wesley: Essentially.

Wesley: You've heard of Lizzie Borden? She killed her parents with an axe.
Cordelia: I remember the children's rhyme. And how come they're all full of death and cradles falling and mice getting tails cut off? Anyway, the whole thing needs a ratings system, don't you think?

Cordelia: What is this stuff anyway? It's kind of pretty.
Wesley: Uh, it's the bodily excretions of an Ethros demon.
Cordelia: No one could have said 'demon poo' before I touched it?

Seth: What are you laughing at?
Stephanie: Angel's funny.
Seth: Yeah? He hides it well.

(regarding Angel's brownies)
Paige: What's your secret, Angel?
Angel: I use... chocolate. Which why they're brown. Which gives them their name... brownies.

Cordelia: Hi, I'm Cordeila, sorry about the possession and everything.

Cordelia: Jeez, we got it! Circle, angry, kill-kill-kill! Go to church already.

Wesley: Hello, Sister? Good evening. Sorry to disturb your prayers. I hope we didn't make you lose your place.
Nun: Not at all. How can I--(turns toward Angel) You would come into a place of worship?
Angel: I'm not what you think.
Nun: No? (moves her cross toward Angel's hand and he recoils)
Angel: Okay. Yeah, I am.

Paige: I'm not going to him, okay. I'm playing by the stupid rules.
Cordelia: Good! We can watch tv or play cards. You'll get caught up, won't even hear your son's pain.

Angel: You've never done this before. Look, it takes tremendous strength, mental strength.
Wesley: Resistence to suggestion. Yes, I understand that. I like to think of myself as possessing a certain...
Angel: Wesley, you don't even have sales resistance. How many thigh masters do you own?
Wesley: The second one was a free gift with my Buns of Steel.

Wesley: Well, then I guess you have to do it. (throws cross at Angel, who catches and quickly drops it as it burns his hands)
Angel: That was vulgar.

Wesley: Angel, before we go any further, I just want to assure you, inasmuch as we'll be fighting side by side... what that demon said before--
Angel: I know you're not planning to kill me, Wesley. But you're willing to, and that's good. Now come on.

Angel: (about the demon) It'll be looking for a hostile environment, somewhere damp. Probably returning to primordial volcanic basalt for its regeneration.
Cordelia: Huh?
Wesley: Sea caves.
Cordelia: Why didn't you just say that?

Ethros Demon: Do you know what the most frightening thing in the world is? Nothing! That’s what I found in the boy: no conscience, no fear, no humanity, just a black void. I couldn’t control him. I couldn’t get out. I never even manifested until you brought me forth. I just sat there and watched as he destroyed everything around him. Not from a belief in evil, not for any reason at all.
Miss Kitty
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Miss Kitty

Féminin

Exorcisme (#114) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Exorcisme (#114)   Exorcisme (#114) Icon_minitimeLun 10 Oct 2011, 18:35

Il y a trois choses qui me font peur : les clowns, les personnes âgées possédées, et les enfants possédés ! lol!

Un excellent épisode, dont le thème a de quoi être flippant. J'ai beaucoup aimé la manière dont c'était développé pour le petit, cette histoire de possession, avec un joli revirement à la fin, où il s'avère que c'est le démon qui avait demandé de l'aide à Angel, et que toutes les atrocités commises par le petit étaient dues à SA volonté propre, et non à la volonté du démon.

Je ressors de cet épisode quand même relativement intrigué par le message de l'épisode, parce que je ne comprends pas pourquoi un enfant qui a l'air d'avoir grandi dans une famille aimante et soucieuse de son bien-être, peut avoir tourné aussi mal, et surtout pourquoi le démon (une fois exorcisé) déclare que le petit n'a pas d'âme ? J'ai peut-être loupé un détail important, mais qu'est-ce qui fait qu'il est comme ça ? C'est dû à des circonstances naturelles ou surnaturelles ? Parce qu'un gosse sans âme, wow quoi ! Je pense qu'Angel et les autres auraient pu intervenir là dedans, car ça me paraît bizarre.

Enfin voilà... Mention spéciale sinon pour la petite-soeur, la petite est trop adorable ^^
http://spuffy-and-cangel.forumactif.com/index.htm
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Exorcisme (#114) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Exorcisme (#114)   Exorcisme (#114) Icon_minitimeLun 10 Oct 2011, 18:54

Je pense qu'ils ont simplement voulu mettre en avant que le mal peut également exister chez l'homme, sans une intervention démoniaque et surnaturelle.

Maintenant, le fait de ne pas avoir d'âme... l'âme est un concept tellement vague et vaste dans le Jossverse, avoir (ou ne pas avoir) d'âme peut tout dire et rien dire à la fois. Je pense que selon le scénariste et le besoin de l'intrigue, ils donneront une caractéristique particulière au concept, qui n'existera que dans un épisode puis qui ne sera plus soulevée, malheureusement. C'est d'ailleurs un des gros inconvénients du Jossverse à mon sens, c'est que la mythologie a plus de trous qu'un morceau de fromage, que ce soit dans Ats tout seul, dans Btvs tout seul ou, God forbid, dans les deux univers pris comme un Exorcisme (#114) Brickwal

Maintenant, est-ce que ne pas avoir d'âme, pour un humain, est comme pour un vampire: pas de conscience? Est-ce que c'est simplement une référence aux serial killers qui (âme, pas d'âme???) tuent sans remords??

Franchement, je ne sais pas. Mais une chose que j'aime, c'est que ça complexifie hautement la mythologie d'Ats puisque c'est l'humain et non pas le démon qui est maléfique, peu importe la raison...
Miss Kitty
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Miss Kitty

Féminin

Exorcisme (#114) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Exorcisme (#114)   Exorcisme (#114) Icon_minitimeLun 10 Oct 2011, 19:25

C'est vrai que c'est très intéressant abordé sous cet angle, et j'aime qu'on montre qu'il y a de la nuance partout, avec des démons plus bons que des humains, et des humains plus mauvais que des démons. Je trouve que c'est une excellente chose et ça enrichit l'univers, quand bien même ça manque parfois cruellement de continuité à certains égards concernant cette mythologie et tout ce rapport à l'âme plus précisément.

Après, ça dépend aussi des convictions personnelles de chacun : est-ce que l'on pense qu'un serial killer est une personne sans âme ? On veut peut-être bien penser ça parce que la vérité (à savoir, une personne mauvaise mais avec une conscience) est une réalité trop dure à supporter...

Pour ce qui est du gosse, je comprends qu'on ait des nuances, mais là, c'est TELLEMENT gros ! Je veux dire, si le petit avait été élevé dans un certain contexte difficile, j'aurais plus compris ses tendances, mais là ? Ca me fait bizarre...
http://spuffy-and-cangel.forumactif.com/index.htm
Contenu sponsorisé

Exorcisme (#114) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Exorcisme (#114)   Exorcisme (#114) Icon_minitime

Exorcisme (#114)
Page 1 sur 1