Cangel Best Lovers
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Cangel Best Lovers

Nostalgique ou passionné de la relation Cordy/Angel? Ou de la série qui l'a vu naître? Venez vite nous rejoindre, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 couverts – L60cm
279.99 € 390.99 €
Voir le deal

Fanmix

2 participants
AuteurMessage
lily
Ship Addict
Ship Addict
lily

Féminin

Fanmix Empty
MessageSujet: Fanmix   Fanmix Icon_minitimeJeu 15 Sep 2011, 13:56

Beauty Queen (Someday They'll Make A Martyr Out Of Me): A Cordelia Chase Fanmix

Fanmix 0011kt2e

Fanmix 0011qagf

01. I'm A Lady (Santogold)

I know someday they'll make a martyr out of me

CORDELIA: I just don't see why everyone's always picking on Marie Antoinette. I can so relate to her. She worked really hard to look that good, and people just don't appreciate that kind of effort. And I know the peasants were all depressed ...
XANDER: I think you mean 'oppressed.'
CORDELIA: Whatever. They were cranky. So they're like, 'Let's lose some heads.' Ugh! That's fair. And Marie Antoinette cared about them. She was going to let them have cake!

02. The Fear (Lily Allen)

And I'll take my clothes off and it will be shameless / 'Cause everyone knows that's how you get famous

CORDELIA: Senior boys are the only way to go. Guys from our grade, forget about it, they're children, you know? Like Jesse. Did you see him last night, following me around like a little puppy dog? You just want to put him to sleep. But senior boys, they have mystery. They have ... what's the word I'm searching for? Cars! I just am not the type to settle, you know? It's like when I go shopping, I have to have the most expensive thing. Not because it's expensive, but because it costs more.

CORDELIA: This isn't about fun. This is about duty, your duty, to help me achieve permanent prosperity. Okay?

03. Beautiful Dirty Rich (Lady GaGa)

Daddy I'm so sorry / I'm so sorry / But we got no money

CORDELIA: I have nothing, okay? No dresses. No cell phone. No car. Everything's been taken away because Daddy made a little mistake on his taxes. For the last twelve years. Satisfied? Are you a happy Xander now? I'm broke. I can't go to any of the colleges that accepted me. And I can't stay home because we no longer have one.
XANDER: Wow.
CORDELIA: Yeah, neato. Now you can run along and tell all of your friends how Cordy finally got hers. How she has to work part time just to get a lousy prom dress on layaway. And how she has to wear a name tag. Oh, I'm a name tag person. Don't leave that out. The story just wouldn't have the same punch.

04. Displaced (Azure Ray)

I know that nothing / Nothing survives / Am i making something worthwhile out of this place?

CORDELIA: I can't believe this loser look. I lobbied so hard for the teal. No one ever listens to me. A lone fashionable wolf.
XANDER: I like the maroon. Has more dignity.
CORDELIA: Dignity? You? In relation to clothes? I am awash in a sea of confusion.
XANDER: I just want to look respectable in this, considering I'm probably going to die in it.
CORDELIA: Excuse me?
XANDER: I'm telling you. I woke up the other day with this feeling in my gut. I just know there's no way I'm getting out of this school alive.
CORDELIA: Wow, you've really mastered the power of positive giving-up.

05. Black Tongue (Yeah Yeah Yeahs)

Boy you just a stupid bitch / And girl you just a no good dick

CORDELIA: Wait. It occurs to me that we've never really had the opportunity to talk. You know, woman to woman ... with you locked up.
EVIL WILLOW: Don't want to talk. Hungry.
CORDELIA: What could we talk about? Oh! Hey! How about the ethics of boyfriend stealing?

06. Kill The Rich Boys II (Pash)

And you can't pretend / That you did nothing wrong / Let me go

XANDER: Look, Cordy, I want you to know that I ...
CORDELIA: Xander?
XANDER: Yeah?
CORDELIA: Stay away from me.

07. Beauty Queen (Lash)

You think I'm entertaining / Don't you know I'm a beauty queen?

LYLE: I'm gonna kill both you Slayers for this! You hear me?
CORDELIA: I hear you, you redneck moron. You got a dress that goes with that hat?
LYLE: I'm gonna ...
CORDELIA: Rip out my innards, play with my eyeballs, boil my brain and eat it for brunch? Listen up, needle-brain. Buffy and I have taken out four of your cronies, not to mention your girlfriend.
LYLE: Wife!
CORDELIA: Whatever. The point is, I haven't even broken a sweat. See, in the end, Buffy's just the runner-up. I'm the Queen. You get me mad, what do you think I'm going to do to you?

CORDELIA: Look, Buffy. You might be hot stuff when it comes to demonology or whatever, but when it comes to dating, I'm the Slayer.

08. Perhaps Vampires Is A Bit Strong But ... (Arctic Monkeys)

You better give me some pointers since you are the big rocket launcher and I'm just the shotgun / All you people are vampires

CORDELIA: You guys ... I just ... hate you guys! The worst things always happen when you're around!

09. Here Comes Your Man (Pixies)

You'll never wait so long / Here comes your man

CORDELIA: You're a sheep. All you ever do is what everyone else does just so you can say you did it first. And here I am, scrambling for your approval, when I'm way cooler than you are 'cause I'm not a sheep. I do what I want to do, and I wear what I want to wear. And you know what? I'll date whoever the hell I want to date. No matter how lame he is.

10. The Best Offence (Pony Up!)

I miss not knowing you so well

CORDELIA: You know what I've been asking myself a lot this last week? Why me? Why do I get impaled? Why do I get bitten by snakes? Why do I fall for incredible losers? And you know, I think I've finally figured it out. What my problem is. It's Buffy Summers. That's when all my trouble started.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Fanmix Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Fanmix   Fanmix Icon_minitimeJeu 15 Sep 2011, 21:28

Awwww j'adore! Je crois que je connais aucune des chansons, mais je vais tenter de les trouver, ça m'intrigue! Surtout la première SO Cordy ^^
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://world-is-a-fiction.forumactif.org/

Fanmix
Page 1 sur 1