Cangel Best Lovers
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Cangel Best Lovers

Nostalgique ou passionné de la relation Cordy/Angel? Ou de la série qui l'a vu naître? Venez vite nous rejoindre, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

"I like you just the way I am" : un livre de Jenny Mollen (Nina)

AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Miss Kitty

Féminin

"I like you just the way I am" : un livre de Jenny Mollen (Nina) Empty
MessageSujet: "I like you just the way I am" : un livre de Jenny Mollen (Nina)   "I like you just the way I am" : un livre de Jenny Mollen (Nina) Icon_minitimeVen 02 Mai 2014, 22:09

L'actrice qui interprétait le rôle de Nina, Jenny Mollen, a récemment sorti un livre qui s'appelle "I like you just the way I am".

"I like you just the way I am" : un livre de Jenny Mollen (Nina) 81qwoc11

Spoiler:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/jenny-mollens-chelsea-handler-like-412415

Citation :
COMEDIAN JENNY MOLLEN SIGNS DEAL FOR CHELSEA HANDLER-LIKE BOOK

The wife of "American Pie's" Jason Biggs, is coming out with "I Like You Just The Way I Am," a collection of comedic essays in 2014.

The actress and writer Jenny Mollen, who was voted one of the funniest woman on Twitter by The Huffington Post,  signed a deal for a book titled I Like You Just The Way I Am.

Publisher St. Martin's compares the project to books by Chelsea Handler, Jen Lancaster, and Jenny Lawson.

It will feature Mollen stalking her therapist and punching her best friend in the eye (as a favor), and acting on impulses, plotting elaborate hoaxes, and refusing to acknowledge boundaries in any form.

"Jenny Mollen is a talented, unique, and flat-out hilarious new voice," said St. Martin's Press Editor Yaniv Soha. "She's much more than the sum of her tweets,"

Not to be outdone by her husband, American Pie's Jason Biggs, Mollen's film credits include Crazy Stupid Love, Life Happens, and Extracted, which went to this year’s South by Southwest film festival.

She also writes hilarious essays for The Smoking Jacket and Playboy.com and is currently shooting “Propo’d,” a pilot for the Oxygen network which she stars in.

Mollen also has a  feature film in development at Broken Road Productions.

"I'm thrilled to be working with the team at St. Martin's Press, who are not only smart, passionate, and capable, but also agreed that I look WAAY younger than my sister," said Mollen.

The book is set for release in mid-2014.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://spuffy-and-cangel.forumactif.com/index.htm

"I like you just the way I am" : un livre de Jenny Mollen (Nina)
Page 1 sur 1