Cangel Best Lovers
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Cangel Best Lovers

Nostalgique ou passionné de la relation Cordy/Angel? Ou de la série qui l'a vu naître? Venez vite nous rejoindre, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle

5 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle   Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 02 Avr 2011, 11:55

Anthony Steward Head, dans une interview en 2000:

Citation :
Despite the changes in the cast, Head claims that the atmosphere on set is as good as ever. "We have such a fun time working," he enthuses. "Everybody was thinking, 'What is going to happen when CC [Charisma Carpenter] and David [Boreanaz] leave?' Now they are having a great time and we are having a great time and occasionally we can cross over. It has just expanded the family instead of losing members."

Citation :
The actor imparts that he's looking forward to working with Boreanaz and Carpenter once more, and also is eager to hook up with old pal Alexis Denisof, who he first met in England when they appeared together in the play Rogue.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://world-is-a-fiction.forumactif.org/
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle   Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 30 Mai 2011, 20:13

Citation :
David Boreanaz
- When asked about Carpenter's departure, Boreanaz would only say:
"It's going to be sad not seeing her there. It's an unfortunate circumstance,
and I don't know how it all unfolded. I don't think certain people were happy
about it, but I'm just as clueless as anyone. I know she's happy--she's got
a beautiful baby boy named Donovan. I'm really proud of her for becoming
a mother."

Citation :
David Boreanaz -
His reaction of Charisma joining him on the new series:
“I feel like I’m just going to another world. And the fact that Charisma is
coming with me makes things better. It’s official now; Cordelia will be my
‘girl Friday’. She’ll be very funny. She won’t be a Vampire; she’ll help me in
the moral dilemmas. I’ll battle people’s dilemmas, everyone has
demons inside…”

Awwwwwwwwwwww celle-ci est juste Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle - Page 2 581433 Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle - Page 2 48161 Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle - Page 2 581433 :
Citation :
'David Boreanaz quotes from Orlando Sentinel:
'When asked about working with Charisma: -
"She's great. I can honestly say that she is the most talented leading
lady I have ever worked with. We just finished shooting the ballet episode,
and we sort of had to do a love scene together. It was pretty funny, because
Charisma is extremely ticklish, especially on her stomach, so when I had to
go down, kind of made her laugh. I would start laughing, and then Joss would
get so upset and start telling us that if we don't get this done he will fire us
both, but she kept laughing, so finally I just said screw it and gave her a
raspberry, right there. We took a break after that because both of us couldn't
stop laughing."
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle   Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 16 Juil 2011, 15:40

Ici aussi, certaines quotes seront peut-être en double, mais tant pis:

Citation :
"There aren?t that many people who are that beautiful and funny. She can do every color of the rainbow." - David Greenwalt on Charisma, TV Guide

Citation :
"But these boys know a siren when they see one. Boreanaz graciously refers to Carpenter as 'full of energy and spontaneity.' Glenn Quinn -- who played Doyle for the first nine episodes -- is less subtle. 'Well, come on,' he says, laughing. 'You just want to grab her!'" - TV Guide

Citation :
"She?s always pushing herself, so I wasn?t surprised to hear about that." - Alexis Denisof on Charisma getting a motorcycle, TV Guide

Citation :
"Charisma,again, a remarkable talent - don't think it's been fully utilized, don't think she's fully utilized. Beautiful woman, just used to make me laugh out loud on set. Some of her line readings were just extraordinary and so right on, and you'd never ever think that anybody could say it like that." -Anthony Stuart Head on Charisma Carpenter

Citation :
"There's something damned sexy about an undeniably sexy woman who doesn't perceive herself as being sexy."-SFX on Charisma Carpenter, February 2001

Citation :
"William Shakespeare once wrote, 'That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.' Exactly why he chose to talk like that, nobody really knows. But after all these years, he still has a point. It's doubtful that the inspiration behind his observation came from watching a medieval prom queen yukking it up with her vampire-slaying friends at the old Globe Theater centuries ago. Yet if he'd lived long enough to meet Charisma Carpenter, he'd probably look like Yoda - but he'd also be secure in the knowledge that he was right." -Mike Stokes, BtVS magazine

Citation :
"Charisma commands attention whenever she's on the screen -- her parents must've known something when they named her." -Entertainment Weekly

Citation :
"Charisma's a very confidant woman. She exudes that in her acting." - David Boreanaz on Charisma Carpenter, People Magazine

Citation :
"Charisma has a natural humor that makes us laugh all the time." - Joss Whedon on Charisma Carpenter

Citation :
"The next series of scenes I did with Charisma and the group lasted until 8:00 in the morning, all the while she was smiling, extremely friendly and kind, and of course, her incredible acting ability was a pleasure to witness..Charisma took time during her break in the scenes to talk to everyone, ask them how they were, were they comfortable etc. I was so in awe of her it was truly remarkable...I am very impressed with Charisma, not only because she is an excellent actor, but also because she has one of the greatest personalities I have ever had the honor of meeting, and it was awesome working with her." -Norm Sherry on working with Charisma

Citation :
"Charisma's low-maintenance, if you can believe that...I've worked with a lot of female celebrities and I've got to tell you Charisma doesn't care if her hair's messy or her lipstick isn't dark enough. She gives a hundred percent of her ability and her looks aren't her priority all the time." - David Boreanaz, People Magazine

Citation :
"Whether it was her piercing look, her fantastic legs, or simply her bubblyness, Charisma makes otherwise grown and cultured men stay home to watch a rather silly show about a bunch of kids slaying vampires, while providing a moral lesson." - askmen.com

Citation :
"Charisma Carpenter, former star of the cult hit Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and now the lead female in another vampire show Angel, steals our hearts not only with her cheesy lines and kung-fu skills, but a killer smile, and an innocent sexiness that would make Madonna jealous." - askmen.com

Citation :
"On the set of Buffy, the cast and crew loved Charisma." - askmen.com
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle   Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 16 Juil 2011, 15:46

Citation :
"Wake up Hollywood: Couldn't Sandra Bullock use a spunky kid sister?" - Entertainment Weekly on a movie career for Charisma

Citation :
"She is obviously also very beautiful and charming and brings that to our show, and great fun, you kow. Great fun to work with...and just a great character." -Alexis Denisof on Charisma Carpenter, Special DVD feature

Citation :
"Besides the fact that Amy is wonderful in a scene, tears your heart out and is gut funny, there is a scene in "Through The Looking Glass" where she's with Angel and she's very worried about Cordelia. Angel says, 'Oh, no, they made her a princess.' She just stops and says, 'When I got here, they never did that...that's good for her.' Then we cut to Cordelia on that throne, going, 'Maybe I should just leave.' Back to back gut funny performances from our two actresses. The fact that we can have two very funny women on the show is a good thing.- Tim Minear, SFX

Citation :
"'The ever-wonderful David Fury wrote that episode and I love Mercedes McNab, who plays Harmony,' says Minear. "That was one of the few episodes where we did get to do the 'metaphore', which is 'my old high school friend shows up in town and we've both changed.' And she happens to have changed into a vampire. I thought Charisma was hysterical in that episode. - Tim Minear on Disharmony, SFX

Citation :
"Charisma was over the top, Carole Lombard funny." - Tim Minear. SFX

Citation :
"She's a fantastic actress - Very gifted. There was some chemistry there right away, even though we'd just met that first day on set. It looked great on screen, and you could feel something while doing the scenes. It really translated well." - Mark Lutz, Cult Times

Citation :
"I love working with David and Charisma." - Alexis Denisof, Cult Times

Citation :
"But I will say ? I have the highest regard for all my cast members, but I love working with Charisma [Carpenter], she?s so talented and such a hard worker. I don?t want to gush about any one more than the others though." - J. August Richards, Cult Times 2000

Citation :
"I said we must bring Charisma Carpenter [who plays Cordelia] to that show. She's such a great contrast to David's dark `broodingness'." - David Greenwalt, Cult Times

Citation :
"I think it?s a fabulous idea and I think we should bring young Charisma Carpenter who plays Cordelia Chase with us, because I think she will be a great foil for Angel, a great other side of that dark coin, that big bright girl." -David Greenwalt on AtS, BBC Cult

Citation :
"And the fact that Charisma is coming with me makes things better. It's official now Cordelia will be 'my girl Friday'. She'll be very funny. She won't be a vampire. She'll help me with my moral dilemmas." -David Boreanaz, Shivers 2000

Citation :
"The best change, however, may be the maturation of Buffy's former spoiled brat Cordelia, played with increasing depth and dexterity by Charisma Carpenter." - USA Today

Citation :
"I think that Charisma will lend an opportunity for Angel's character to ride off Cordelia's antics, and it'll keep him balanced. It'll set him off-tone to everything, and that will present some humorous situations." David Boreanaz on the first season of AtS
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle   Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 16 Juil 2011, 15:47

Citation :
"It is difficult to believe that this is the same Cordelia Chase that we met over six years ago in the first episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Both the character and the actress Charisma Carpenter have grown tremendously, and one could never have imagined either reaching the depth that they have. In the begining, Cordelia was a vacuous, albeit beautiful, cheerleader who didn't give a damn about anyone but herself. While in a number of ways Cordelia was a teen show cliché, Carpenter somehow made it real."-Ed Gross, SFX Spring 2002

Citation :
"Charisma by name, Charisma by nature. From her days as the bitchiest high schooler since Shannen Doherty in Heathers to the mellower Cordelia of today, Charisma Carpenter proves that beauty and talent are by no means exclusive." -SFX 2003

Citation :
"The episode showcased another side of Lilah, and brought forth the deeper depiction of Cordelia Chase this season, as well as the strong on-screen presence that is Charisma Carpenter. This episode marks a significant evolution in her character that surely will continue through the season." -French magazine Xpose reviews Fredless

Citation :
"Tim Minear: I think another reason that this actually came to everybody?s mind was that, when you look at Charisma Carpenter, she does bare a resemblance to Mary Tyler Moore.
Mere Smith: Oh absolutely. Absolutely.
Tim Minear: And she?s so funny?
Mere Smith: Yes, Yes.
Tim Minear: And our feeling was that Charisma really could be-
Mere Smith: -A sitcom star.
Tim Minear: A big sitcom star like Mary Tyler Moore, and I think we all sort of had this fetish-fantasy of seeing her on a brightly lit sitcom stage with a live audience laughing at her jokes." -Birthday deleted scene commentary

Citation :
"The supporting cast -especially Charisma Carpenter as Cordelia, work well together to make this show a highly enjoyable series. In fact most of the time Cordelia gets all the best lines with a 'talk now - think later' bluntness, and Carpenter deserves all the plaudits for her superb performance, which in later season's has seen her character mellow into a mature and sensitive human being." -Television Heaven

Citation :
"'The Charisma Show' sections show a genuine love and adoration of Cordelia, as is proper because she's Cordelia, and is meant to be worshipped.
-Tara O'Shea, Hollywood Vampire

Citation :
"'Vamp Lover' Boreanaz does it for the ladies, Gellar does it for the boys, but the perenially cute Carpenter- Angel/Buffy mainstay Cordelia Chase- is the babe of choice for the discerning gent." - FHM Top 100, 2003

Citation :
"That girl?s got an amazing body." - Julie Benz, Ramp July 2003

Citation :
"She was a great sport and would suck up the pain even though you could see that she was in it." - Vincent Kartheiser, BBC Cult, on working with CC while she was pregnant

Citation :
"I hope [Charisma] comes back for a couple of episodes...I need her around because there's so much male energy on the set as it is!" - Amy Acker on CC's departure

Citation :
"It's going to be sad not seeing her there. It's an unfortunate circumstance, and I don't know how it all unfolded. I don't think certain people were happy about it, but I'm just as clueless as anyone. I know she's happy--she's got a beautiful baby boy named Donovan. I'm really proud of her for becoming a mother." - David Boreanaz on CC's departure

Citation :
"She's wonderful, man. She's wonderful. I was supposed to be the new Cordelia on Buffy but it didn't really work out that well, because I was a vampire and I kept lighting on fire when I tried to get into the house. So, yeah, watching Cordy, watching Charisma at work is like "Oh, that's what they wanted. The master's at work. I see". She's fabulous. She looks great. And she kicks butt with a sword, too. That was this morning." - James Marsters on working with CC in You're Welcome
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle   Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 15 Oct 2011, 22:56

Julie Benz (parlant de son envie de jouer dans Bones):

Citation :
"David and I always had a very special relationship," Benz tells Zap2it, "and to work with him again would just be very exciting. We joke around about it, and hopefully, it'll come true. Charisma Carpenter [alias Cordelia on both 'Angel' and 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer'] is still a close friend; with David, the two of us are always like, 'We need to work with you again!'"
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle   Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 14 Jan 2012, 00:05

SMG:

Citation :
Sarah: No, I think Angel’s with Cordelia now. I’m not sure. I don’t get much of a chance to actually watch the show. I will say that I do love those guys, David, Charisma and Alexis. They are great actors and really cool people.

Howard: Yeah, Charisma is hot.

Sarah: She is very beautiful.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle   Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 04 Fév 2012, 10:03

Greenie, pour une interview de Grimm:

Citation :
"I asked if we might see more 'Buffyverse' thesps guesting on Grimm as the series progresses towards its (hoped for) second season? I specifically mentioned the recent event-casting of James Marsters and Charisma Carpenter on Supernatural reuniting the pair for the first time onscreen since they last shared credits in Joss Whedon's 'Buffyverse.' "I'd love to work with Charisma again - any of the old gang. We've actually been thinking about how we can get Tony Head onto the show if he'd want to do it, we've thought quite a bit about that." David Greenwalt continues, "We have Amy Acker coming on in a couple weeks to play a kind of Black Widow like you've never seen before.""
Miss Kitty
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle   Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 04 Fév 2012, 12:40

C'est vrai que Grimm a vu passer quelques acteurs du Whedonverse jusqu'ici, et ça serait cool que Charisma fasse également partie de la liste ! Ca fait plaisir de voir que David Greenwalt pense à elle en tout cas ♥
http://spuffy-and-cangel.forumactif.com/index.htm
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle   Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 04 Fév 2012, 12:51

Greenie a toujours éé fan de Cordy (man, ce que j'aimerais qu'il ait écris son livre... euh... The wit and wisdom of Cordelia Chase???? :005: ) et, forcément, ça aide le lien avec l'actrice.

C'est carrément lui qui a insisté pour que CC passe à Ats.

Ca serait cool qu'il retravaille ensemble, quand on sait l'influence qu'il a eu sur la carrière de Charisma Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle - Page 2 Invisio3
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle   Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 24 Mar 2012, 13:59

Adrian Pasdar:

Citation :
Speaking of the cast, Charisma Carpenter’s character, Rebecca, showed us a new side of Alec this season. You two have really great onscreen chemistry. What has it been like working with her, and how do you think that’s changed your character on the show?

A. Pasdar: It’s a tough question to come up against a character like Alec. Charisma, she’s got a lot of moxie. She got stones, as my father would say. It’s fun to work with her because she can—I tend to be somewhat unpredictable and she can roll with it. She makes me better, which I think probably is the best thing that I can say about anybody. I feel confident that when we get done with our scene, it’s going to be better than it was before we started it. We lifted off the page and she’s wonderful to work with.

Source
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle   Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2