Cangel Best Lovers
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Cangel Best Lovers

Nostalgique ou passionné de la relation Cordy/Angel? Ou de la série qui l'a vu naître? Venez vite nous rejoindre, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où acheter le coffret dresseur ...
Voir le deal

Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle

5 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle Empty
MessageSujet: Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle   Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle Icon_minitimeDim 23 Sep 2007, 16:30

Même principe que pour David, sauf que cette fois, c'est avec Charisma.

Donc, je rappelle que ce sujet est fait pour mettre ici tout ce que les gens ont dit sur Charsima, ce qu'ils pensent d'elle, etc...

Pas seulement ses anciens collègues de Buffy et Angel, mais d'autres personnes l'ayant côtoyé, sa famille, ses amis, ....

Donc, n'importe quelle mention à son propos, critique positive, négative, TOUT. Absolument tout ce qui a été dit sur elle, sur ce que les gens pensent d'elle ^^
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://world-is-a-fiction.forumactif.org/
eric
Associé chez Wolfram&Hart
Associé chez Wolfram&Hart
eric

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle   Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle Icon_minitimeLun 24 Sep 2007, 11:29

"charisma est une sublime jeune femme, une très bonne mère et une excellente actrice" holly marie combs
http://www.charisma-daily.com
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle   Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle Icon_minitimeMer 27 Fév 2008, 22:11

Une citation d'une fan qui a visité le plateau d'Angel en 2001, durant le tournage de "Papa":

Citation :
Charisma in particular impressed the socks off me with the way she constantly worked on adding to the actions she was doing while the scene progressed. Even when she wasn't on camera, when she was going through the scene while the focus was on getting the coverage on someone else, she was experimenting with handling the available props and with moving within the scope of her blocking for the scene, always looking for the natural things to be doing that would make her character alive and real. Watching her constantly thinking and trying new bits, either adding them in or discarding them, was captivating. She inhabited the moment with small actions that weren't written into the script, but that made Cordelia appear natural and right. It was that "magic actor thing" – I met her as Charisma, and watched her become and breathe life into Cordelia. I can't describe it well, but it's one of the things I most enjoy about watching gifted actors work: they bring the words to life, and you forget that they were written into a script and that you've already heard them eighteen times in a row, because they come out as if they were just being spoken spontaneously for the first time, and are reacted to the same way. It's magic. Actor magic.

Je traduirais plus tard, mais mince: WOW. Ca renforce encore plus mon admiration pour elle Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle Invisio3
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle   Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle Icon_minitimeSam 16 Mai 2009, 13:19

P'tite citation de DB que je viens juste de retrouver. Il parle de son retour dans YW:

Citation :
"It was great to have her back," says David, breaking into a rare smile. "The show started with Cordy and Angel and it´s been hard not having Charisma on set this season. We missed her presence, her energy." (Cult Times #105, 2004)
Miss Kitty
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle   Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle Icon_minitimeSam 16 Mai 2009, 13:28

Oh, elles sont géniales ces petites citations !! La précédente est chouette et celle-ci encore plus ^^ C'est clair qu'elle manquait à la saison 5. Merci de les avoir posté !
http://spuffy-and-cangel.forumactif.com/index.htm
Miss Kitty
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle   Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle Icon_minitimeVen 14 Aoû 2009, 15:09

Melanie Light a parlé de "Vivid" et elle y parle apparemment de Charisma :

Citation :
Melanie Light, the production designer for Vivid, sat down with IndieFlicks to discuss her work. The article is a nice insight into the role of a production designer and contains some minor details about scenes in the movie.

Citation :
We had one day off whilst shooting at Shapwick – I did my laundry and caught up on tidying up the art department and finishing off little bits of work for the last weeks shoot. I do remember that evening having Charisma Carpenter and some of the make-up girls all hanging out in my room being girly in PJs. I sat and thought, ‘This is cool, I’m hanging out with the chick from Buffy and Angel’. Little moments like these are always rewarding for your hard work. When people make little comments that flatter your work, or for instance when the steadicam guy thought my fake bathroom was real and went wandering in looking for a toilet!
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle   Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle Icon_minitimeSam 03 Oct 2009, 15:42

J. August Richards:

Citation :
"Everybody on the set is fantastic and there are so many interesting people. I absolutely love working with David Boreanaz, and Charisma Carpenter I completely adore -- she teaches me to dance. She`s definitely one of my favorite people on the set. [March 18, 2003]
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle   Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle Icon_minitimeMar 09 Fév 2010, 17:06

Julie Benz dans une récente interview:

Citation :
Charisma Carpenter and I are very, very close. ... It was fun. We've grown up together and we support each other through the highs and lows of the industries and our personal lives. That wouldn't have come about if we hadn't have done the show.
lily
Ship Addict
Ship Addict
lily

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle   Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle Icon_minitimeMar 09 Fév 2010, 17:58

merci pour toutes ces citations!!! c'est vrai qu'elle dégage à chaque fois une énergie folle, ça doit être revigorant de travailler avec une pile d'énergie comme elle, toujours souriante, chaleureuse et à fond dans son travail.
Miss Kitty
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle   Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle Icon_minitimeMar 09 Fév 2010, 18:23

Aww, géniale cette dernière citation ! Ca fait toujours plaisir de voir qu'il y avait une telle bonne entente entre les acteurs ♥
Ludo
Lorne's Fan
Lorne's Fan
Ludo

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle   Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle Icon_minitimeMar 09 Fév 2010, 18:55

C'est clair, c'est vraiment une des forces de la série, et Charisma semble géniale ^^
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle   Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle Icon_minitimeSam 03 Avr 2010, 17:50

David parle de Charisma:

David Boreanaz on Angel and Cordy
Citation :
Well, I'm all for it. I don't know what the writers have planned in that regard, but I'm a fan of Charisma's work and I'd love for our characters to be romantically involved. Cordy is really what Angel needs, I believe.

David Boreanaz on Waiting in the Wings
Citation :
Well, Joss Whedon wrote and directed an episode in which Angel and Cordelia sort of fall into each other's arms...I can tell you that we had fun doing those scenes. Charisma and I really had fun during those love scenes...

Interview de 2000
Citation :
David Boreanaz, in a recent US radio interview, revealed that, unlike Cordelia, Charisma Carpenter is just so easy to get along with. "Charisma's low-maintenance, if you can believe that," David told listeners. "I've worked with a lot of female celebrities and I've got to tell you Charisma doesn't care if her hair's messy or her lipstick isn't dark enough. She gives a hundred percent of her ability and her looks aren't her priority all the time." .

David Boreanaz - When asked about Carpenter's departure, Boreanaz would only say:
Citation :
It's going to be sad not seeing her there. It's an unfortunate circumstance, and I don't know how it all unfolded. I don't think certain people were happy about it, but I'm just as clueless as anyone. I know she's happy--she's got a beautiful baby boy named Donovan. I'm really proud of her for becoming a mother.

Dernière édition par a.a.k le Sam 03 Avr 2010, 23:01, édité 2 fois
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle   Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle Icon_minitimeSam 03 Avr 2010, 19:42

Encore un 'tit extrait d'interview où David parle de Cordy et de CC:

he mentions Cordy/Charisma here:

Citation :
"Cordelia was a bright and energetic character who came full circle," says Boreanaz. "In You're Welcome what you think is there really isn't, and that's all I'll say because I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen the episode yet. It was a beautiful thing to have Charisma on the set once more and feel her energy. I missed that and to get back into that groove was just a blast."
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle   Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle Icon_minitimeSam 03 Avr 2010, 21:56

Extrait d'interview de JAR:

Citation :
How was it when Charisma left the show?

It was weird coming to work every day without her. She became such a good friend and still is. So, you know, it was kind of a bummer.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle   Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle Icon_minitimeSam 03 Avr 2010, 22:50

Encore un (hey, c'est pas ma faute si c'est éparpillé et que je les trouve au compte goûte!)

Ca date de l'époque de la saison 1, dans un article de TV Guide sur CC:

Citation :
"Boreanaz graciously refers to Carpenter as 'full of energy and spontaneity.' Glenn Quinn-who played the half/demon, half/human Doyle for the first nine episodes-is less subtle. "Well, come on," he says, laughing. "You just want to grab her!"
Quinn departed the show abruptly, a surprise move Greenwalt calls strategic: "Early in the game, we thought it would be really cool to kill a main character, to show nobody is safe." Carpenter was shocked at the news. "It confirmed for me there is no such thing as job security [in this business]," she says."
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle   Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle Icon_minitimeDim 04 Avr 2010, 18:21

New citation sur CC :

David Boreanaz:

Parlant de la saison 1 d'Ats
Citation :
"I think that Charisma will lend an opportunity for Angel's character to ride off Cordelia's antics, and it'll keep him balanced. It'll set him off-tone to everything, and that will present some humorous situations."

Début d'Ats
Citation :
"And the fact that Charisma is coming with me makes things better. It's official now Cordelia will be 'my girl Friday'. She'll be very funny. She won't be a vampire. She'll help me with my moral dilemmas."

Citation :
"Charisma's a very confidant woman. She exudes that in her acting."

Citation :
"She's always been great. Hers is a struggling character to begin with. We're two champions in our own right, and I think that's where the chemistry lies. We've had fun and developed a relationship with our characters that's had an impact."

Alexis Denisof:

Sur le fait qu'elle achète une moto
Citation :
"She’s always pushing herself, so I wasn’t surprised to hear about that."

Citation :
"I love working with David and Charisma."

Citation :
"She is obviously also very beautiful and charming and brings that to our show, and great fun, you know. Great fun to work with...and just a great character."

J. August Richards:

Citation :
"But I will say I have the highest regard for all my cast members, but I love working with Charisma [Carpenter], she’s so talented and such a hard worker. I don’t want to gush about any one more than the others though."

Julie Benz:

Citation :
"That girl’s got an amazing body."

Amy Acker:

Si elle devait choisir entre Cordy et Lilah pour une expérimentation lesbienne (lol)
Citation :
"Of the two, Fred would definitely pick Charisma Carpenter’s character, Cordelia."

Sur le départ de CC
Citation :
"I hope [Charisma] comes back for a couple of episodes...I need her around because there's so much male energy on the set as it is!"

Vincent Kartheiser:

Citation :
Whenever you have some outside source affecting someone on the set, it’s going to have some sort of outcome that’s going to be different, but she was a great sport and would suck up the pain even though you could see that she was in it. She didn’t like really wearing her shoes to set, which I understand because I have sisters and [pregnant women’s] feet get so swollen.

I guess the only technical thing that came up was during our love scene. I was terrified because they were like, “Well you’re going to be on top,” and I was like, “Oh my God, she’s four months pregnant and I’m laying on top of this woman.” So I was hovering about two and a half feet over Charisma throughout the sex scene, just to make double sure that I wouldn’t harm her or her child.

Citation :
AM: How much of a practical change did it make you on set?
VK: Not a lot. There are much worse issues than people being pregnant, unfortunately, in this industry. I’ve worked with actors with much bigger problems than that. You had to be sensitive about some things. I’m a smoker so I would have to go back to my trailer to smoke. We had to try to work around [Charisma]. Sometimes we had to shoot her out fast, but not a lot. Actually she had an abundance of energy for a working, pregnant lady who, right in the heart of her pregnancy, they put her in so much. I was so surprised. But it worked, and I think she did well with it. But to me it didn’t really change anything.

Mark Lutz:

Citation :
"She's a fantastic actress - Very gifted. There was some chemistry there right away, even though we'd just met that first day on set. It looked great on screen, and you could feel something while doing the scenes. It really translated well."

Anthony Head Stuart:

Citation :
"Charisma, again, a remarkable talent - don't think it's been fully utilized, don't think she's fully utilized. Beautiful woman, just used to make me laugh out loud on set. Some of her line readings were just extraordinary and so right on, and you'd never ever think that anybody could say it like that."

James Marster:

Citation :
Talk about working with Charisma again.
Marsters: She's wonderful, man. She's wonderful. I was supposed to be the new Cordelia on Buffy, and it didn't really work out that well, because I was a vampire, and I kept lighting on fire when I tried to get into the house. So, yeah, watching Cordy, watching Charisma at work, is like, "Oh, that's what they wanted. The master's at work. I see." She's fabulous. She looks great. ... She kicks butt with a sword, too. That was this morning.

Joss Whedon:

Parlant de WITW:
Citation :
"This was, you know, this was an intense day. You know, because there was a lot with the smoochies and with the undressing, and you know, David really went out of his way to make Charisma as comfortable as possible because this isn't something she'd actually done a lot of on my shows. And the two of them were, you know, they handled the whole thing very delicately. We had this beautiful little four walled set, and we kept people out of it and let them do their thing. And they were, well kinda electrifying. "

Citation :
"Charisma has a natural humor that makes us laugh all the time."

David Greenwalt:

Citation :
"There aren't that many people who are that beautiful and funny. She can do every color of the rainbow."

Citation :
"I said we must bring Charisma Carpenter [who plays Cordelia] to that show. She's such a great contrast to David's dark `broodingness'."

Citation :
"I desperately wanted her to come to Angel because with Angel being dark and brooding I thought we need a big, bright smile."

Parlant d'Ats
Citation :
"I think it’s a fabulous idea and I think we should bring young Charisma Carpenter who plays Cordelia Chase with us, because I think she will be a great foil for Angel, a great other side of that dark coin, that big bright girl."

David Fury:

Parlant de YW
Citation :
It provided us with an opportunity, though, because if we couldn't get Sarah, we thought, "why don't we get Charisma back and do that," which turned out to be a Godsend because Charisma was fantastic.

Citation :
"Working with Charisma was a real treat," admits David. "I hadn't worked with her since Buffy and for her to come back and give the performance she did was wonderful. She looked great and she was as good as I've ever seen her."

Citation :
The Season four Cordy wasn't really her, as it was someone using her body, so her return reminds us that she and Angel could have had something more but they never had a chance. This was reflected in Angel and Cordy's good-bye. "This was a very emotional scene for everybody. Both actors were very moved during this and both wept, and I have to say I joined them," David confesses. This was a scene very important to Joss and while David wrote the draft, Joss came in and wrote the beautiful final scene. "Charisma is really loosing it here, these are not acting tears," explains David. The kiss is a tell for the finale lead-in of Power Play that she passed along one vision to Angel. "It's a beautiful farewell to Charisma for the series," David states.

Tim Minear:

Parlant d'Hero et du transfert des visions à Cordy
Citation :
What’s remains interesting, however, is that no matter how derivative this moment might be, it effectively changes the character of Cordelia Chase and allows for genuine character evolution. “That’s what I’m saying,” Minear emphasizes. “If for no other reason, it made Cordelia’s character more interesting. Cordelia, by the way—off the charts. I love that character. I love Charisma. She’s like a savant. She’s just so good. When she taps into her Cordelianess, it’s amazing. And it’s the easiest character for me to write, incidentally, because I can just hear that voice, because of Charisma. Honestly, who would have ever thought that Cordelia could be this interesting?”

Parlant de Disharmony
Citation :
"The ever-wonderful David Fury wrote that episode and I love Mercedes McNab, who plays Harmony,' says Minear. "That was one of the few episodes where we did get to do the 'metaphor', which is 'my old high school friend shows up in town and we've both changed.' And she happens to have changed into a vampire. I thought Charisma was hysterical in that episode."

Citation :
"Charisma was over the top, Carole Lombard funny."

Citation :
"Besides the fact that Amy is wonderful in a scene, tears your heart out and is gut funny, there is a scene in "Through The Looking Glass" where she's with Angel and she's very worried about Cordelia. Angel says, 'Oh, no, they made her a princess.' She just stops and says, 'When I got here, they never did that...that's good for her.' Then we cut to Cordelia on that throne, going, 'Maybe I should just leave.' Back to back gut funny performances from our two actresses. The fact that we can have two very funny women on the show is a good thing."

Mere Smith:

Commentaire de Birthday
Citation :
Tim Minear: I think another reason that this actually came to everybody’s mind was that, when you look at Charisma Carpenter, she does bare a resemblance to Mary Tyler Moore.
Mere Smith: Oh absolutely. Absolutely.
Tim Minear: And she’s so funny’
Mere Smith: Yes, Yes.
Tim Minear: And our feeling was that Charisma really could be-
Mere Smith: -A sitcom star.
Tim Minear: A big sitcom star like Mary Tyler Moore, and I think we all sort of had this fetish-fantasy of seeing her on a brightly lit sitcom stage with a live audience laughing at her jokes."
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle   Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle Icon_minitimeDim 04 Avr 2010, 18:22

Norm Sherry:

Sur le fait de travailler avec Charisma:
Citation :
"The next series of scenes I did with Charisma and the group lasted until 8:00 in the morning, all the while she was smiling, extremely friendly and kind, and of course, her incredible acting ability was a pleasure to witness. Charisma took time during her break in the scenes to talk to everyone, ask them how they were, were they comfortable etc. I was so in awe of her it was truly remarkable...I am very impressed with Charisma, not only because she is an excellent actor, but also because she has one of the greatest personalities I have ever had the honor of meeting, and it was awesome working with her."

L'auteur de See Jane Date:

Citation :
I love that you take writing for teens seriously, instead of seeing it as a quick way to turn a buck. But I'm not surprised - I loved SEE JANE DATE, too, which was turned into an ABC Family Movie starring Charisma Carpenter of BUFFY fame. Tell us about the experience of seeing your words translated to TV.
I loved, loved, loved the TV movie. The script and direction captured the spirit of the book. I really felt that was my Jane up there on the small screen. Charisma Carpenter was a perfect Jane, and the movie was so adorably cast. Antonio Sabato Jr., who I think is one of the hottest men alive, was the love interest. From start to finish, everything to do with the movie was a highlight of my life. So unexpected that my book would be turned into a movie!

Amber Stevens (Greek):

Citation :
Yeah, Charisma comes back and she’s very funny, a lot of fun to be around and to work with.

TV Guide:

Citation :
Charisma "No Words to Describe Her Inner and Outer Beauty" Carpenter.

Sur YW
Citation :
Leave it to Angel's longtime missing-in-action heroine Cordelia Chase to, well, cut to the chase with her old vampire boss. "Spike's a hero, and you're CEO of Hell, Inc. What frickin' bizarro world did I wake up in?"

As Angel fans know, and have been anticipating for months, Cordelia emerges from her mystical coma just in time to rejoin her hero buddies for the WB series' landmark 100th episode (Feb. 4, 9 pm/ET). This episode, written and directed by David Fury, is titled "You're Welcome" — the meaning of which becomes unforgettably clear in the show's final moments. It's an homage to Cordelia, a tribute to the wonderfully witty performance by the much-missed Charisma Carpenter, and a reminder of the show's overriding themes of redemption, sacrifice and teamwork. (There's even a poignant nod to Doyle, Angel's ill-fated first sidekick, played by the late Glenn Quinn.)

Carpenter is a joy, and her blithe comic delivery brings a renewed vigor to the show and to her co-stars: not just David Boreanaz, either. Watch Wesley (Alexis Denisof) beam — a rare trait for the guy these days — as he watches his snarky associate back in her groove.

Cordy's purpose in returning has everything to do with Angel's disillusionment in his new corporate role. It's not a secret that nearly everyone (including the show's viewers) has had a difficult period of adjustment with Angel & Co. operating from the plush halls of evil law firm Wolfram & Hart. Cordy's startled reaction — "You've made a deal with the devil" — reminds us what a risky gambit this was.

And Cordy is so not impressed with Eve (join the club). Confronted with this devious liaison to the Senior Partners, Cordy snipes, "And I thought Darla was rock bottom," in one of several peerless disses.

I loved last week's episode, which involved a visit by Buffy's fey villain-turned-hero Andrew (Tom Lenk), who brought news of old friends along with a mandate to retrieve a renegade psycho-slayer. But this episode is better, richer, packing an emotional wallop as it honors Cordelia, a female hero who evolved from spoiled brat to one of the best, most loyal and brave friends a vampire champion could ever hope to know.

SFX:

Citation :
"There's something damned sexy about an undeniably sexy woman who doesn't perceive herself as being sexy."

Citation :
"It is difficult to believe that this is the same Cordelia Chase that we met over six years ago in the first episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Both the character and the actress Charisma Carpenter have grown tremendously, and one could never have imagined either reaching the depth that they have. In the beginning, Cordelia was a vacuous, albeit beautiful, cheerleader who didn't give a damn about anyone but herself. While in a number of ways Cordelia was a teen show cliché Carpenter somehow made it real."

Citation :
"Charisma by name, Charisma by nature. From her days as the bitchiest high schooled since Shannon Doherty in Heathers to the mellower Cordelia of today, Charisma Carpenter proves that beauty and talent are by no means exclusive."

Mike Stokes (Magazine Btvs):

Citation :
"William Shakespeare once wrote, 'That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.' Exactly why he chose to talk like that, nobody really knows. But after all these years, he still has a point. It's doubtful that the inspiration behind his observation came from watching a medieval prom queen yukking it up with her vampire-slaying friends at the old Globe Theater centuries ago. Yet if he'd lived long enough to meet Charisma Carpenter, he'd probably look like Yoda - but he'd also be secure in the knowledge that he was right."

Entertainment Weekly:

Citation :
"Charisma commands attention whenever she's on the screen -- her parents must've known something when they named her."

Sur une carrière cinématographique pour CC:
Citation :
"Wake up Hollywood: Couldn't Sandra Bullock use a spunky kid sister’"

askmen.com:

Citation :
"Whether it was her piercing look, her fantastic legs, or simply her bubblyness, Charisma makes otherwise grown and cultured men stay home to watch a rather silly show about a bunch of kids slaying vampires, while providing a moral lesson."

Citation :
"Charisma Carpenter, former star of the cult hit Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and now the lead female in another vampire show Angel, steals our hearts not only with her cheesy lines and kung-fu skills, but a killer smile, and an innocent sexiness that would make Madonna jealous."

Citation :
"On the set of Buffy, the cast and crew loved Charisma."

FHM:

Citation :
"Elfin-faced Sarah Michelle Gellar has hogged much of Buffy's unexpected glory since it made its debut on the small screen in 1997 -- she is the show's title character after all -- but many a man openly holds a candle for her reluctant sidekick, Cordelia Chase."

Citation :
"'Vamp Lover' Boreanaz does it for the ladies, Gellar does it for the boys, but the perennially cute Carpenter- Angel/Buffy mainstay Cordelia Chase- is the babe of choice for the discerning gent."

Xpose:

Citation :
"Perhaps the most interesting facet of this new show that is arousing the most interest is Charisma Carpenter's Cordelia."

Sur Fredless
Citation :
"The episode showcased another side of Lilah, and brought forth the deeper depiction of Cordelia Chase this season, as well as the strong on-screen presence that is Charisma Carpenter. This episode marks a significant evolution in her character that surely will continue through the season."

USA Today:

Citation :
"The best change, however, may be the maturation of Buffy's former spoiled brat Cordelia, played with increasing depth and dexterity by Charisma Carpenter."

Television Heaven:

Citation :
"The supporting cast -especially Charisma Carpenter as Cordelia, work well together to make this show a highly enjoyable series. In fact most of the time Cordelia gets all the best lines with a 'talk now - think later' bluntness, and Carpenter deserves all the plaudits for her superb performance, which in later season's has seen her character mellow into a mature and sensitive human being."

Hollywood Vampire:

Citation :
"'The Charisma Show' sections show a genuine love and adoration of Cordelia, as is proper because she's Cordelia, and is meant to be worshipped."

Cinescape:

Citation :
"But the real attention grabber is Cordelia Chase (Charisma Carpenter), the character who experiences the most growth this season. Initially she's just like she was on BUFFY: snotty, self-absorbed, and sarcastic to a fault. Even then, she's immensely likeable, even though we know she'd probably give none of us the time of day. But her slowly building attraction to Doyle, tragically unfulfilled at the time of his death, and his gift to her of his blindingly painful prophetic visions, are what really make her blossom. When she first manifests her powers in "Sense & Sensitivity," her reaction is the same as any of ours would be: she wants these visions gone, and she wants them gone now. But by the time we get to the season finale "To Shanshu in L.A.," in which she suffers a grueling hours-long barrage of visions which almost kills her, the first thing she says when she comes back to reality isn't how much she wishes she didn't have this burden ‘ she instead talks about all the people she saw in danger and suffering and insists they must help them all. It's a beautiful moment, and one which makes us adore Cordy (and Charisma) forever."
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle   Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle Icon_minitimeMar 13 Avr 2010, 14:28

Eminemgirl814 parle de sa rencontre avec CC dans son commentaire de sa nouvelle vids sur Cordy:

Citation :
I MET CHARISMA CARPENTER!!! EEEEEP!!!!!!

OMG OMG it was AMAZING!! BEST DAY EVER!! OMG she is the sweetest thing!! I love her even more now!! Didnt think that was possible but it is lmao!! I got to ask her every question I could think of lmao which is like 6 because my brain is retarded lmao but It was amazing!! The Q and A lasted for like an hour and half! And she looked right at me when she was talking to me!! EEEP!! OMG and so the whole train ride home I was thinking I HAD to make a Cordy tribute!!

I would have liked it to be better but eh.

Its Cordy! I love her! And Charisma!! Eep I love her so much!!

Oh and I used the scenes Charisma said were her favorite but im not telling you which they are muahahahha I'm totally kidding if you want to know I'll tell you lmao

Theres like no season 4 because Charisma HATES thats season like seriously hates it only time she sounded mad was when she talked about how much she DESPISES season 4. Oh and to all of you who said I was wrong that Joss fired Charisma for being pregnant can suck it because she said!!! SO BOOYAH.

lol ok sorry but I KNEW IT!

oh and last awesome thing that she said which like totally made my night no week no month NO YEAR!!!!!!!!!

Person: I always prefered Bangel, and thought Cangel came out of nowhere what do you think?

Charisma(aka coolest person EVER): GET OVER IT! They were doomed from the start. I loved that Cordy and Angel's love grew out of friendship and trust.

*dies over and over* I FREAKING LOVE HER!!!

Ici, elle explique les scènes que CC a cité comme ses préférées:

Citation :
lol well I cant write down Everything she said in one comment that would be like 30 comment but the scenes she talked about she loves wen David does the double take wen shes in the bikini. And when shes in pylea she loves that dog thing and said if she could play any other role it would be him lol and she agreed with me she loves the scene on the bed with BB Connor and DB and two of her fave eps are Birthday and You're Welcome same as me heehee (she said you're welcomes her fave but bittersweet).

Ici, elle confirme quelque chose qui est toujours agréable à entendre:

Citation :
lol thanks but eep omg I love that she likes cangel haha that was my first question

CC est Cangel Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle 64086
Miss Kitty
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle   Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle Icon_minitimeMar 13 Avr 2010, 18:44

Génial !! ♥ Merci de l'avoir posté !
Ludo
Lorne's Fan
Lorne's Fan
Ludo

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle   Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle Icon_minitimeMar 13 Avr 2010, 18:58

Il fallait s'en douter (le contraire aurait été ballot, lol), mais c'est vrai que c'est chouette ^^
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle   Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle Icon_minitimeMar 13 Avr 2010, 19:03

Ca veut rien dire, elle a joué Cordy/Connor, pourtant, elle a détesté.

D'ailleurs, je ne sais pas si c'est vrai (j'ai jamais rien lu qui infirmait ni confirmait ça), mais certains fans disent que SMG et James n'aimaient pas Spuffy (en saison 6 du moins). Donc tu peux être acteur et ne pas approuver ni aimer ce que tu joues....
Miss Kitty
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle   Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle Icon_minitimeMar 13 Avr 2010, 19:08

En saison 6, oui, SMG n'a pas aimé toute la saison de manière globale, de toute façon, où elle dit qu'elle ne "sentait pas" son personnage, ne le comprenait pas, car elle n'était jamais passée par une période comme celle-ci. C'est pour ça que j'ai toujours trouvé qu'elle n'était pas "en Wifi" avec le couple dans ses propos lol! Mais du reste, James savait très bien la mettre à l'aise à ce qu'elle a dit et répété, donc ça allait.

Quant à James, par contre, non, il ne me semble pas, vu les échos que j'en ai eu ^^ Par contre, il a détesté la tentative de viol, et ça, je le comprends.

Par contre, ils n'ont jamais détesté la relation en saison 7 !
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle   Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle Icon_minitimeMar 13 Avr 2010, 19:15

Bah c'est clair que ça doit être dur de se mettre dans cet état d'esprit parce que... bah c'est pas commun. Mais je pense quand même que le mal être de Buffy était compréhensible. Ok, elle n'était sûrement pas aussi obsédée dans l'analyse de son perso que certains fans, mais quand même, c'est bizarre je trouve...

Enfin, qu'elle ne comprenait pas le perso je veux dire. Qu'elle n'aime pas, ça je peux comprendre, parce que elle devait sûrement faire monter des émotions négatives en elle, et ça doit pas être agréable. Comme je comprends James pour le viol. Ca doit être des scènes horribles à jouer, tant pour l'actrice que l'acteur. Peut-être encore plus pour l'acteur.

Quant à la saison 7, je m'en doutais (je ne vois pas pourquoi ils n'auraient pas aimé...)
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle   Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle Icon_minitimeSam 24 Juil 2010, 15:49

Awwwwww, voilà ce que Patrick Samuel, intervieweur ou journaliste ou peu importe comment ils s'appellent sur internet, a dit sur CC:

Citation :
Last week while Charisma was in London I got a chance to interview her, and hand on my heart, this is the most gorgeous woman I've ever been in a room with! Very friendly, warm and fun to talk to - so much fun I nearly forgot to record the interview!

:005:
Miss Kitty
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle   Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle Icon_minitimeSam 24 Juil 2010, 15:52

Woow, il est vraiment sympa avec elle ! C'est trop adorable ♥
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle   Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle Icon_minitime

Tout ce qui a été dit sur elle
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant