Cangel Best Lovers
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Cangel Best Lovers

Nostalgique ou passionné de la relation Cordy/Angel? Ou de la série qui l'a vu naître? Venez vite nous rejoindre, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où ...
Voir le deal

Charisma: La plus heureuse durant Ats!

2 participants
AuteurMessage
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Charisma: La plus heureuse durant Ats! Empty
MessageSujet: Charisma: La plus heureuse durant Ats!   Charisma: La plus heureuse durant Ats! Icon_minitimeMer 22 Mai 2013, 21:06

Charisma a avoué que la période la plus heureuse de sa vie, était durant le tournage d'Ats ^^

Citation :
Carpenter happiest on TV show Angel

Charisma Carpenter has confessed the happiest she has ever been was working on hit vampire show Angel.

The 42-year-old actress - who is starring in new 5* TV show The Lying Game found fame playing highschool b**** Cordelia Chase in Buffy The Vampire Slayer and spin-off Angel with David Boreanaz, which ran until 2004.

Charisma revealed: "In terms of my career, I was happiest when I was working on Angel. But now is a really good time too, because I'm in a more well-rounded place.

"It's not just about my career, it's about getting to pick and choose. Nowadays, I get to do a movie, I get to do a little TV... I'm doing a new series called Surviving Evil, and I'm getting more involved in behind-the-scenes stuff and producing, so I feel the best is fortunately yet to come. I'm really looking forward to having more success in a different way."

The actress admitted she missed working with Angel creator Joss Whedon, and would love to work with him again.

She said: "I have very fond memories. I miss the writing - those shows were just heaven in terms of challenges as an actress. We got to fight, to do comedy, to do drama. There was a lot of fantasy and imagination involved where you're being possessed. I'm not sure how well I did possessed, but it was a very challenging show. They just threw everything at us - you had to speak Latin or some made-up language, or get into exposition of very old text. It was so rewarding."

Asked if she's like to work with Joss again she said: "Of course I would! I'm waiting at my bedside for the phone to ring!

"I would just like to be a part of The Avengers. Whatever capacity Joss would put me in would be all right. I'd be a secretary, I don't care. I'm sure he'd give me something witty to say or do."

:: The Lying Game season two airs on 5* for two weeks (Monday-Friday) from May 13 at 1pm

Source: http://www.independent.ie/woman/celeb-news/carpenter-happiest-on-tv-show-angel-29280218.html
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://world-is-a-fiction.forumactif.org/
Miss Kitty
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Miss Kitty

Féminin

Charisma: La plus heureuse durant Ats! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Charisma: La plus heureuse durant Ats!   Charisma: La plus heureuse durant Ats! Icon_minitimeVen 24 Mai 2013, 23:39

Ca fait vraiment plaisir d'entendre ça pour les fans ! Maintenant, je lui souhaite de retrouver ce genre d'expérience positive à l'avenir tout de même.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://spuffy-and-cangel.forumactif.com/index.htm

Charisma: La plus heureuse durant Ats!
Page 1 sur 1