Cangel Best Lovers
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Cangel Best Lovers

Nostalgique ou passionné de la relation Cordy/Angel? Ou de la série qui l'a vu naître? Venez vite nous rejoindre, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Elisabeth Rohm

AuteurMessage
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Elisabeth Rohm Empty
MessageSujet: Elisabeth Rohm   Elisabeth Rohm Icon_minitimeSam 06 Oct 2007, 15:22

Elisabeth Rohm 015

Elisabeth Rohm est née le 28 Avril 1973.
D'origine allemande, la famille d'Elisabeth arrive aux Etats-Unis dans les années 70 et s'installe dans le quartier de Manhattan à New York.
Après le divorce de ses parents, la petite blonde aux yeux de chats, alors âgée de neuf ans, intègre un pensionnat dans le Tennessee.

Plus tard, elle suivra des cours à l'université Sarah Lawrence de Bronx ville où elle étudie l'art dramatique et l'Histoire de l'Europe.

Son diplôme en poche, elle se lance activement dans le métier de comédienne et joue son tout premier rôle en 1997 dans un soap opera intitulé "One life to live".
Elle fait ensuite quelques apparitions télévisées, notamment dans "L'homme invisible", un téléfilm avec Kyle McLachlan (Sex and the city) et deux mini-séries intitulées "The 60's" et "Eureka street".

Le succès arrive à point nommé en 1999, lorsqu'elle décroche le rôle de l'inspecteur Kate Lockley dans la série "Angel".
Depuis, les producteurs sont très intéressés par cette belle blonde pétillante!
Elizabeth a tourné dans la série "New York district" dans le rôle d'assistante du procureur.

Malgré un emploi du temps très chargé, Elisabeth trouve tout de même le temps de faire du sport: ski, footing, vélo et équitation!

Côté cinéma, elle était à l'affiche du deuxième volet "Miss Détective, divinement armée" aux côtés de Sandra Bullock dans le rôle de Janet le 13 avril dernier, et a tourné dans un téléfilm intitulé "FBI: Negociator" dans le rôle de Laura Martin.

Source: Hypnoweb Angel
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://world-is-a-fiction.forumactif.org/
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Elisabeth Rohm Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Elisabeth Rohm   Elisabeth Rohm Icon_minitimeSam 03 Oct 2009, 17:30

Citations d'Elisabeth:

Citation :
Better to just be real. Show up and do your job and be a nice person.

Citation :
Dick Wolf was my first boss after coming out of Sarah Lawrence.

Citation :
I always wanted the fairy tale, but now I want someone who is a great partner.

Citation :
I don't think people were betting on me, but they were giving me a chance. I think I rode a wave there, by being different in appearance than the girls who preceded me.

Citation :
I got out of college in 1997, and TV embraced me very quickly.

Citation :
I had a soap opera, and my next job was working with Kyle McLachlan on The Invisible Man.

Citation :
I have a lot of courage. I'm a realist.

Citation :
I stuck out like a sore thumb when I came on, just by the fact that I looked so different. I think that adjustment for the audience was a hurdle for me.

Citation :
I try to watch the show every week and improve upon myself. I've become a fan.

Citation :
I was very excited about the idea that I could be an idealist, that I could be my age, the eager beaver who had hope in the justice system and the one who gets disappointed just like the audience.

Citation :
I'm a great fan of Carey Lowell's and I loved Jill Hennessey.

Citation :
I'm a straight shooter, a New York City girl. I see things as they are and call them as they are.

Citation :
I've grown as a person. The dynamics on this set are very demanding because we work a lot of hours, it's very sad material, so there's always someone upset because it's really heavy stuff.

Citation :
I've grown up so much here. It's been two years. I've become a woman here, I've become an actress here.

Citation :
It would probably break my heart to hear that people didn't like me. I don't look on the Internet.

Citation :
It's really nice to pass the ball when you're in an ensemble cast.

Citation :
Life came in and put me in front of the camera before I could really make a decision, but I think I probably would have gravitated to film.

Citation :
That difficult place to put your finger on about the world - it needs to be illustrated.

Citation :
The business is a very tricky obstacle course, and you should be very clear about work begetting work. If you're not working, you're not interesting.

Citation :
What made me fall in love with acting, which is my life, was watching other people perform. It made me hunger to do that.

Citation :
When you fall head over heels for someone, you're not falling in love with who they are as a person; you're falling in love with your idea of love.

Citation :
You never stop learning. If you have a teacher, you never stop being a student.

Citation :
You've got to clock the hours and pay your dues. Then eventually, people will come to you. You have to be patient and appreciative.

Citation :
The fitter I get, the more I think about playing superheroes!

Citation :
Our goal as women should be to discover who we are and not who we think we should be or who the world wants us to be. It`s not our responsibility to be arm candy!

Citation :
[On her serious weightlifting workouts]: "I`m not a waif-like girl, and I like that. Never mind dainty; there`s nothing even remotely ladylike about a squat."

Citation :
Where I grew up [Bedford, New York], they put you on a horse right after they put a silver spoon in your mouth.

Citation :
I somehow believed that a gym membership went along with being vain. And if you were vain, you were probably the type to judge people and not much fun to be around.

Citation :
You get this real hunger to be able to be a conversationalist with your team, and that`s made me much more active in modern politics.

Citation :
I had been on a visible show, and Angel really drew a lot of attention for me. And then Bull kind of helped me further that. NBC was interested in me.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://world-is-a-fiction.forumactif.org/

Elisabeth Rohm
Page 1 sur 1