Cangel Best Lovers
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Cangel Best Lovers

Nostalgique ou passionné de la relation Cordy/Angel? Ou de la série qui l'a vu naître? Venez vite nous rejoindre, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Citations

3 participants
AuteurMessage
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeSam 03 Oct 2009, 13:59

Vous trouverez ici des citations de la belle Charisma Carpenter. N'hésitez surtout pas à aggrandir "la collection" en nous faisant partager celles que vous préférez ^^
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://world-is-a-fiction.forumactif.org/
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeSam 03 Oct 2009, 14:58

Des citations trouvées dans la biographie (très complète!!!) faite par le site charisma-carpenter.com:

Citation :
"I'm not that special."

Citation :
"When people first hear my name, because I'm an actress, I get the feeling they don't believe it's my real name or I must be attention-grabbing."

Citation :
"It took me until I was 13 to go by my real name."

Citation :
"My childhood wasn't perfect, nobody's is. Everybody has their garbage and their baggage."

Citation :
Durant son adolescence: "I was constantly in trouble...bad grades, sneaking out, having boys over when my mom wasn't home, etc."

Citation :
"My mom owned a retail store. So I had these hot satin pants. I was like Satan at my all-Christian school."

Citation :
"I had a great time in high school. I certainly had wonderful friends and stuff."

Citation :
"I never really intended to be an actress."

Citation :
"Being on commercials is funny because no one ever recognizes you. They just come up and say, 'Did I go to school with you or something?' or 'Where do I know you from?'"

Citation :
"I was on Malibu Shores and they auditioned me for the pilot of Buffy knowing my commitment... I was an hour and a half late for the screen test because I was on the set of Malibu Shores and I had to drive to Burbank in rush hour! But I guess they were really impressed and liked what I had, and thought I was really mean!"

Citation :
Parlant de son appréhension à accepter le rôle de Cordy (car ayant déjà interprété le rôle d'une bitch): "When it was brought to my attention who the people involved were, their reputation and the prestige of the project, I just felt that it doesn't really matter what the money's like, or if the character's the same. I should just do it because it would be great experience, and to work with these people would only benefit my career. But it was really interesting to see her come to life on television. I was given the opportunity to play her for the first time and I wasn't stepping into anybody's shoes. I didn't have to be compared!"

Citation :
(Parlant de Cordy dans Btvs): "I've had experiences with people like her. When anyone feels threatened, everybody has the ability to project themselves and react in a not-so-pleasant way. That's Cordelia every episode. She's just a person trying to survive, to get through school."

Citation :
"I don't have a social life when I'm working."

Citation :
Jouer une "méchante": "It bothers me, in a way, because people to tend to confuse reality with fiction. And they might think that I'm this awful person, but I'm not."

Citation :
"I'm ambitious, but I want balance. And I'm not a tiger and I'm not a barracuda. I know what I have to do to excel, and that is I don't like to be running around to three, four appointments a day."

Citation :
"I'm not going to get up and do something that I don't feel 100% about. I'm not going to get up and do something half-assed. And if I don't feel like I could get into it or love it, then I'm not going to do it."
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeSam 03 Oct 2009, 17:48

Autres citations:

Citation :
Cause I was such a novice and thank God that Sarah was as seasoned as she was because she was really a great leader in that regard in the sense that she would communicate really well with the crew.

Citation :
I don't mind playing the same character, but if it's not well done, then I'm not interested.

Citation :
I had been warned not to get on a motorcycle, sort of. I think there is a clause in most general basic contracts to keep yourself in one piece and not alter your looks without telling them first.

Citation :
It's been a difficult thing because some great opportunities have come and I've just been holding my breath and praying... I'm basically gambling hoping something will come along this season and if not, I don't know what the future holds.

Citation :
Most of the time I meet my trainer at the gym and we do a lot of everything: weights circuit with cardio, football drills, sprinting with weights on the treadmill.

Citation :
Oh heck yeah, I totally would love to have a Phantom Dennis in real life.

Citation :
So I begged, half way into season two, for them to let me cut my hair.

Citation :
So, I'm happy to do that because it's a wonderful working relationship but I will be going out for pilot season for half hour work and that's the gamble I'm taking.

Citation :
Sometimes decisions get made and it ends up being God doing for you what you couldn't do for yourself.

Citation :
Sure, I'd take the responsibility of queen any day.

Citation :
The road Cordelia has travelled, the journey she has taken up to now has been such a joy to play as an actress, because there have been so many chances to do so many different emotions.

Citation :
There's a pretty good chance that you're going to go down when you're on a motorcycle or if you're sky diving or whatever, but that happened before I even got this job, and I haven't sky dived since.

Citation :
This is funny because I just had a job over the summer for VH1, a project I did called Strange Frequency where I got to play a Goth rock band singer.

Citation :
Well, they know that I'm not very anxious to get into one hour again.

Citation :
When I was first starting out, and I was less established, I was really concerned about being typecast.

Citation :
When you gain 50 pounds during pregnancy like I did, you fear that you'll never get back in shape.

Citation :
You know, nothing is ever happily-ever-after. Ever.

Citation :
[about Sarah Michelle Gellar winning the role of Buffy:] "Initially I was disappointed, but while I didn`t see it at the time, I know now I`m better suited to Cordelia. ... Moving from Buffy to Angel was great for me. On Buffy I wasn`t all that high on the totem pole as far as responsibility and screen time. That all changed when I joined David [Boreanaz] in Angel. The whole thing has been such a buzz." [2003]

Citation :
[On playing "Kendall Casablancas" on "Veronica Mars" (2004)] "The name is really spectacular. My manager was like, "It`s the best name in prime time." I just laughed at him".

Citation :
I think essentially the meaning of life is probably the journey and not really any one thing or an outcome or a result. I think it`s kinda the process and I think that if you can find happiness in the process then maybe that`s it. I just feel really in love with life and the life I`ve created with my family. So it works for me.

Citation :
I don`t really see myself being a sex symbol at all.

Citation :
(On her role as Cordelia): I was a little turned off by the idea of doing another bitch. But my agent put it to me quite frankly, that you have to be known before you can be typecast.

Citation :
[On posing for Playboy] "I wanted to get back to my old self. I wanted to feel desirable and sexy. So I thought, "What if I went full throttle?"

Citation :
I had my heart set on becoming an English teacher, but stumbled into acting after meeting a theatrical agent in my dad`s restaurant in San Diego. [June 30, 2003]

Citation :
Lots of doors have opened for me because of Buffy and Angel but, although I`m ambitious, I`m not going to just do anything simply because the money is good. If I can`t love a project, then I`m not interested. [June 30, 2003]

Citation :
You can take the girl out of Vegas, but you can`t take the Vegas out of the girl.

Citation :
I`m a mixed breed and hope to live longer because of it.

Citation :
Well, I can tell you what my goals are. I have a son now, so I want the half-hour sitcom lifestyle, where you can have a family and work. And then, during summer hiatus, I`d like to do a Kill Bill or Wonder Woman or some movie like that.

Citation :
No, I`m a horrible singer, I`m awful.

Citation :
I really wish I could sing so I could front a band, because that would be a dream come true, totally. I want to sing. Can`t do it though.

Citation :
I`m shy, and I`m in love with my husband and sex is something I only do with him, yet I have to believably pretend that I`m in love with some actor.

Citation :
I did Playboy for a very specific reason. Not only was it a good financial move, but it was about the place I was at in my life.

Citation :
At that moment I realise my love for Groosalug and I go to hug him, and he's wearing a metal plate, and there was snow on the camera cases. So I'm in a bikini top with coins all over going brrrr - so cold.

Citation :
The day I ended up on the set to return for the 100th episode was a lovely day and he was there, he [Joss] wrote a note and left flowers for me in my trailer expressing his gratitude for my return and that it meant a lot to him and the story would probably be one of the sweetest they'd ever told.

Citation :
Cordelia was good, but it was on a high-school level. As Cordelia changed and evolved, she started to mellow out.

Citation :
And I remember my first season just never hitting my mark and the poor cinematographer, I was never in my light.

Citation :
[About J. August Richards]: We had some really long nights together, so we entertained ourselves making up Thrilleresque dance routines from the 80's, like old Michael Jackson stuff.

Citation :
And I was also breastfeeding and memorizing pages of dialogue every night and working 15 hour-days. It was probably the hardest thing I've ever done in my life.

Citation :
I felt really confident in my growth as an actor and I felt really good about the opportunity I was given to go deep.

Citation :
I had seven years of one-hour shows, with late-night shoots, lots of action, you know, and special effects.

Citation :
I certainly wouldn't not do a movie but it would have to be the right thing and I think I'm most comfortable doing television and I would love to do half-hour... just because it's less work and now I do comedy and I think that's where I'd like to go, I would be best suited for right now.

Citation :
There was a lot of extra work involved to get bikini-ready.

Citation :
I'm not trying to play the heroine chick anymore. I grew out of that. Now it's just about having fun.

Citation :
People might think I'm this awful person, but I'm not, I'm a nice girl.

Citation :
[on Angdy Hallett`s popularity on the series "Angel":] "This is his first real job ever. Isn`t it sad, how long it takes some of us to get into it, and he`s there, and it`s like he`s been there for 10 years. Hallelujah! He`s the bomb."
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeMer 17 Nov 2010, 22:36

Citation :
top 10 women I would go completely gay for if they just asked me too, even if it was by accident or they were asking someone else standing behind me (random order): 7.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeLun 30 Mai 2011, 20:09

Quotes de CC sur David:

Citation :
Charisma Carpenter, Feb 2003
I felt more uncomfortable with Connor, because we haven't had seven years
to bond, so I don't know him. And I'm pregnant, so I'm more abundant than
usual--there's more to maneuver around. With David, I don't know, it's kind of
ironic. It was very comfortable. I was at ease. I think we have great chemistry--
we sync up really well. We're there.

Citation :
Charisma Carpenter, 2000 chat with E!Online
What's it like working with David Boreanaz? Has he pulled any pranks on
you on the set? It's nothing but giggles working with David. His
middle name is "Prankster."

Citation :
Charisma Carpenter on David (2002) -
I would be lying if I said that David and I are the greatest friends in the
whole world. (laugh) We don't see each other a lot outside of work, but
David has definitely become a very important person in my life, and
especially my professional life. We have been working together for 6
years now and we have developed a really great relationship. If a scene
isn't going well, all we have to do is look at one another. All it takes is
one look, and we understand what's going on with the other. It's great.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeSam 18 Juin 2011, 13:43

Citation :
How is it to be working with David Boreanaz?
Charisma Carpenter -- It's great! He's like my brother.

Source
Miss Kitty
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Miss Kitty

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeSam 18 Juin 2011, 19:58

Cute ♥
http://spuffy-and-cangel.forumactif.com/index.htm
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeSam 16 Juil 2011, 23:43

Citation :
"I had my heart set on becoming an English teacher, but stumbled into acting
after meeting a theatrical agent in my dad's restaurant in San Diego."

Citation :
"Lots of doors have opened for me because of Buffy and Angel but, although
I'm ambitious, I'm not going to just do anything simply because the money is good.
If I can't love a project, then I'm not interested."

Citation :
"I'm a mixed breed and hope to live longer because of it."

Citation :
"I think essentially the meaning of life is probably the journey and
not really any one thing or an outcome or a result. I think it's kinda
the process and I think that if you can find happiness in the process
then maybe that's it. I just feel really in love with life and the life I've
created with my family. So it works for me."
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeSam 16 Juil 2011, 23:57

Elle parle de YW:

Citation :
great episode. One of the sweetest stories Joss every told. - as he put it.

Joss a dit ça? Ô Miracle!

Je me demande s'il parlait de l'histoire de Cor ou de Cangel, ou encore mieux, des DEUX ^^
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeMar 26 Juil 2011, 19:34

Citation :
We asked Charisma if she still hangs out with some of her old Buffy pals. "Yes!" she said. "I'm in touch with David {Boreanaz} and Julie {Benz} mostly and a little bit of Alyson Hannigan. I adore Amy Acker. I would be happy to visit with them again. We hang out!" she said.

:mr: :yahoo:
Miss Kitty
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Miss Kitty

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeMar 26 Juil 2011, 20:17

Absolument génial ! Citations Invisio3 Ca fait plaisir de lire ça ! Citations Invisio3
http://spuffy-and-cangel.forumactif.com/index.htm
lily
Ship Addict
Ship Addict
lily

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeVen 05 Aoû 2011, 17:34

Citation :
Charisma Carpenter, Feb 2003
I felt more uncomfortable with Connor, because we haven't had seven years
to bond, so I don't know him. And I'm pregnant, so I'm more abundant than
usual--there's more to maneuver around.

:grrr: mais qui a été confortable devant cette scène??!!! whedon est un juste un pervers!!^^
et c'est vrai que ça ne devait pas être une scène très commode à tourner avec elle enceinte et tout!!

merci pour toutes ces citations!! c'est toujours un plaisir de la lire!!!
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeDim 11 Mar 2012, 21:08

Citation :

"You know, I can’t help it when it comes to David Boreanaz: He makes me burst into laughter! Since we’ve been working together, I don’t think a day goes by that he doesn’t goof around on the set. Just yesterday, I couldn’t stop laughing while listening to him singing so loudly - and off-key! - in his trailer (laugh)…He’s hilarious."

Charisma Carpenter Interview with “Last Word With…”
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeDim 01 Avr 2012, 17:10

Certaines ont très certainement déjà été postées, mais j'ai la flemme de vérifier Citations Siffler

Citation :
I think essentially the meaning of life is probably the journey and not really any one thing or an outcome or a result.

Citation :
Well, I can tell you what my goals are. I have a son now, so I want the half-hour sitcom lifestyle, where you can have a family and work. And then, during summer hiatus, I`d like to do a Kill Bill or Wonder Woman or some movie like that.

Citation :
When you gain 50 pounds during pregnancy like I did, you fear that you`ll never get back in shape.

Citation :
I wrapped that Monday and started on my third episode for Miss Match on Thursday of that same week and we just wrapped yesterday cause it was split over the holiday.

Citation :
I don`t mind playing the same character, but if it`s not well done, then I`m not interested.

Citation :
Well, they know that I`m not very anxious to get into one hour again.

Citation :
I had developed a sitcom with UPN, but it wasn`t picked up.

Citation :
I don`t think that they know fully what`s happening with Miss Match so therefore I don`t know how many more if any, if the show`s even gonna keep going.

Citation :
No, I`m a horrible singer, I`m awful.

Citation :
(On posing for Playboy) "I wanted to get back to my old self. I wanted to feel desirable and sexy. So I thought, "What if I went full throttle?"

Citation :
It`s been a difficult thing because some great opportunities have come and I`ve just been holding my breath and praying... I`m basically gambling hoping something will come along this season and if not, I don`t know what the future holds.

Citation :
I`m shy, and I`m in love with my husband and sex is something I only do with him, yet I have to believably pretend that I`m in love with some actor.

Citation :
Cause I was such a novice and thank God that Sarah was as seasoned as she was because she was really a great leader in that regard in the sense that she would communicate really well with the crew.

Citation :
When I was first starting out, and I was less established, I was really concerned about being typecast.

Citation :
I had been warned not to get on a motorcycle, sort of. I think there is a clause in most general basic contracts to keep yourself in one piece and not alter your looks without telling them first.

Citation :
Sometimes decisions get made and it ends up being God doing for you what you couldn`t do for yourself.

a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeDim 01 Avr 2012, 17:13

Citation :
There isn`t one in particular that I`m working towards but pilot season is coming up and the only thing I can say is that I`m focusing on half-hour.

Citation :
The road Cordelia has travelled, the journey she has taken up to now has been such a joy to play as an actress, because there have been so many chances to do so many different emotions.

Citation :
Most of the time I meet my trainer at the gym and we do a lot of everything: weights circuit with cardio, football drills, sprinting with weights on the treadmill.

Citation :
(On playing "Kendall Casablancas" on "Veronica Mars" (2004)) "The name is really spectacular. My manager was like, "It`s the best name in prime time." I just laughed at him".

Citation :
You know, nothing is ever happily-ever-after. Ever.

Citation :
I think essentially the meaning of life is probably the journey and not really any one thing or an outcome or a result. I think it`s kinda the process and I think that if you can find happiness in the process then maybe that`s it. I just feel really in love with life and the life I`ve created with my family. So it works for me.

Citation :
Sure, I`d take the responsibility of queen any day.

Citation :
There`s a pretty good chance that you`re going to go down when you`re on a motorcycle or if you`re sky diving or whatever, but that happened before I even got this job, and I haven`t sky dived since.

Citation :
I had my heart set on becoming an English teacher, but stumbled into acting after meeting a theatrical agent in my dad`s restaurant in San Diego. (June 30, 2003)

Citation :
My mom owned a retail store, so I had these hot satin pants. I was like Satan at my all-Christian school.

Citation :
Oh heck yeah, I totally would love to have a Phantom Dennis in real life.

Citation :
I really wish I could sing so I could front a band, because that would be a dream come true, totally. I want to sing. Can`t do it though.

Citation :
So, I`m happy to do that because it`s a wonderful working relationship but I will be going out for pilot season for half hour work and that`s the gamble I`m taking.

Citation :
So I begged, half way into season two, for them to let me cut my hair.

a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeDim 01 Avr 2012, 17:15

Citation :
This is funny because I just had a job over the summer for VH1, a project I did called Strange Frequency where I got to play a Goth rock band singer.

Citation :
I did Playboy for a very specific reason. Not only was it a good financial move, but it was about the place I was at in my life.

Citation :
(about Sarah Michelle Gellar winning the role of Buffy:) "Initially I was disappointed, but while I didn`t see it at the time, I know now I`m better suited to Cordelia. ... Moving from Buffy to Angel was great for me. On Buffy I wasn`t all that high on the totem pole as far as responsibility and screen time. That all changed when I joined David (Boreanaz) in Angel. The whole thing has been such a buzz." (2003)

Citation :
I`m a mixed breed and hope to live longer because of it.

Citation :
Lots of doors have opened for me because of Buffy and Angel but, although I`m ambitious, I`m not going to just do anything simply because the money is good. If I can`t love a project, then I`m not interested. (June 30, 2003)

Citation :
I was a little turned off by the idea of doing another bitch. But my agent put it to me quite frankly, that you have to be known before you can be typecast. (On her role as Cordelia)

Citation :
"You can take the girl out of Vegas, but you can`t take the Vegas out of the girl."

Citation :
"I don`t really see myself being a sex symbol at all."

a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeDim 01 Avr 2012, 18:20

Parlant de DB:

Citation :
"Oh, he's so great. He is so stoic and so manly and poised and uh, he carries himself with, with this certain carriage of prestige, and like, a lot of things, like total leading man, and then he'll go with a stapler and go "gonk, gonk gonk" with you. Like, he's a total cornball meets Prince Charming. So it's always interesting to see him do that because he fits in many categories, like a chameleon, you know. He'd be a great dad. He'd be a very entertaining dad."
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeDim 29 Avr 2012, 14:37

Citation :
MTV Video’s That Don’t Suck

Charisma: Well you picked the next one, what a, what one is it?
David: Every Breath You Take, by The Police.
Charisma: Really? Why?
David: Because, you take my breath away.
Charisma: I do?
David: Yeah.
Charisma: Oh my god, I’m so embarrassed.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeMer 22 Mai 2013, 21:22

Citation :
If I could only reunite with one Buffy star on screen again it would be... Probably David Boreanaz. We have a big history as we were together for ten years and it would be comfortable. He's a sweetheart.
Contenu sponsorisé

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitime

Citations
Page 1 sur 1