Cangel Best Lovers
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Cangel Best Lovers

Nostalgique ou passionné de la relation Cordy/Angel? Ou de la série qui l'a vu naître? Venez vite nous rejoindre, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Citations

2 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeSam 03 Oct 2009, 13:59

Vous trouverez ici des citations du beau David Boreanaz. N'hésitez surtout pas à aggrandir "la collection" en nous faisant partager celles que vous préférez ^^
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://world-is-a-fiction.forumactif.org/
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeSam 03 Oct 2009, 14:09

Des citations trouvées sur David Boreanaz Web:

Citation :
[On missing Sarah Michelle Gellar] “I loved working with Sarah… Sarah is great. A great person. Without Sarah I wouldn’t be standing here right now. So I owe her a lot.”

Citation :
[From "Late Show with David Letterman" (1993) on his view on L.A.] “I see L.A. as a beautiful blonde with dirty underwear”

Citation :
“I’d have to say, I can share Cordelia’s pain”.

Citation :
“[on the subject of hipness] It’s just one of those things. It’s like buttering an English muffin. An English muffin is hip. Because it’s so good”.

Citation :
[on appearing as Angel in the very last "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997) episode:] “I pretty much slid right back in. It was another day of work. I’m not big with reunions, but it was fine.”

Citation :
[on his divorce from Ingrid Quinn:] “It was great at first, but soon became a real burden. Ingrid found it tough to cope with the fact that all of a sudden I’d become public property as opposed to her husband.” [June 9, 2003]

Citation :
[When told that Amy Acker told a reporter that he sometimes flashes his fellow stars:] “Yeah, I pull my trousers down in the middle of a serious take to see if they can keep a straight face. I need to lighten the moment, I guess.”

Citation :
[on hearing that The WB, which canceled the series, has offered to return to "Angel" (1999) with occasional TV movies or a miniseries] “As far as returning to the show for a reunion, I could probably put that to bed now: I have no interest in doing that. It would have to be a bigger challenge, rather than going back to something.” (May 13, 2004)

Citation :
[on being cast in "Bones" (2005)] I have love and admiration for what I’ve done in the past, but I’m looking forward to playing this character, Seeley Booth. He’s a simple guy on the outside - a cheeseburger and black cup of coffee guy. Inside, he’s conflicted. (September 13, 2005)

Citation :
[on the sexual tension between Booth and Brennan in "Bones" (2005)] The potential for their personal lives entering into their professional lives is, I just think, dynamic. I think we all remember when we would watch “Moonlighting” (1985). You never remembered what crimes the characters were solving and, to me, that is character work. (November 22, 2006)

Citation :
[on almost turning down the part of Seeley in "Bones" (2005)] I had a difficult first meeting with [the producers] because I’m pretty frank. I was kind of in the mentality of, “This is who I am. This is me. I can offer this. But you don’t have your leading lady yet.” … For me, I come from a stock of family [where] my handshake is better than a contract. And I’ve gotten burnt a lot on that, but I wear my heart on my sleeve and I will continue to. … I looked at it as an opportunity to take a character, mold him and take a lot of chances. … I personally am kind of sticking towards the attitude of what it’s like to walk the fine line of potentially having a ‘69 Chevelle with a 396 under the hood and 375 horsepower, and the fine line of being correct as an FBI officer. (November 22, 2006) And I was kind of conflicted with some of the ideas of ‘Is this going to be recent bones or... a recently decomposed body?’ It just didn’t feel right.

Citation :
I didn’t come from a traditional background of studying theater and doing Shakespeare. (December 27, 2006)

Citation :
[about his character Seeley Booth] He’s a stand-up, blue-collar guy. I know the blue collar mentality. You meet these guys, you make friends, that’s all stuff that I have.

Citation :
[on working with acting coach Ivana Chubbuck:] I’m learning more how to do that now, draw on my own experience. It’s a style she teaches that makes sense to me. I didn’t know this could be so much fun. (New York Times, December 27, 2006)

Citation :
[about his mother] I always thought of her as Doris Day. (New York Times, December 27, 2006)

Citation :
For me, what I was doing with “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” (1997) and “Angel” (1999), it was all about the pain and the torture and the sense of being in the alleyway. Not to take anything away from it, but those were some learning, hard, difficult times when I didn’t know what the hell I was doing. (New York Times, December 27, 2006)

Citation :
I didn’t grow up as child actor. I was fortunate to find this show with a small character that grew into this huge cult thing. I was like, “Let’s ride it.” (New York Times, December 27, 2006)
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeSam 03 Oct 2009, 17:10

Autres citations:

Citation :
I want to make films and write films, which will happen, I'm just taking a different route right now. I'm a bit of a chameleon with the whole entertainment industry so to speak.

Citation :
I was always one who was clowning around in school and getting in trouble.

Citation :
I went to Ithaca, found the Grateful Dead and my life was changed.

Citation :
Shooting a television show can be very difficult and at times can really wear on you. If you keep reminding yourself that it is a job and you show up together as a team and as a whole, you can prevail.

Citation :
Le retour de CC dans YW: "It was great to have her back," says David, breaking into a rare smile. "The show started with Cordy and Angel and it´s been hard not having Charisma on set this season. We missed her presence, her energy." (Cult Times #105, 2004)
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeMar 04 Mai 2010, 16:47

Autres citations:

Citation :
They just don’t like me, and I love that. It’s like, "I’m Derek Jeter and I’m playing in your house. Don’t like me," and I applaud that…

Citation :
I was always one who was clowning around in school and getting in trouble.

Citation :
Shooting a television show can be very difficult and at times can really wear on you. If you keep reminding yourself that it is a job and you show up together as a team and as a whole, you can prevail.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeLun 30 Mai 2011, 20:03

Quelques quotes de DB en rapport avec Cangel et CC (certaines ont peut-être déjà été postées...)

Citation :
David Boreanaz on Angel and Cordy
Well, I'm all for it. I don't know what the writers have planned in that regard,
but I'm a fan of Charisma's work and I'd love for our characters to be romantically
involved. Cordy is really what Angel needs, I believe.

Citation :
David Boreanaz on Waiting in the Wings
Well, Joss Whedon wrote and directed an episode in which Angel and Cordelia
sort of fall into each other's arms...I can tell you that we had fun doing those
scenes. Charisma and I really had fun during those love scenes...

Citation :
David Boreanaz talks on radio about working with Charisma
Charisma's low-maintenance, if you can believe that, I've worked with a lot of
female celebrities and I've got to tell you Charisma doesn't care if her hair's
messy or her lipstick isn't dark enough. She gives a hundred percent of her ability
and her looks aren't her priority all the time.

Citation :
David Boreanaz
- When asked about Carpenter's departure, Boreanaz would only say:
"It's going to be sad not seeing her there. It's an unfortunate circumstance,
and I don't know how it all unfolded. I don't think certain people were happy
about it, but I'm just as clueless as anyone. I know she's happy--she's got
a beautiful baby boy named Donovan. I'm really proud of her for becoming
a mother."

Citation :
David Boreanaz -
His reaction of Charisma joining him on the new series:
“I feel like I’m just going to another world. And the fact that Charisma is
coming with me makes things better. It’s official now; Cordelia will be my
‘girl Friday’. She’ll be very funny. She won’t be a Vampire; she’ll help me in
the moral dilemmas. I’ll battle people’s dilemmas, everyone has
demons inside…”

'David Boreanaz quotes from Orlando Sentinel:
Citation :
'When asked about working with Charisma: -
"She's great. I can honestly say that she is the most talented leading
lady I have ever worked with. We just finished shooting the ballet episode,
and we sort of had to do a love scene together. It was pretty funny, because
Charisma is extremely ticklish, especially on her stomach, so when I had to
go down, kind of made her laugh. I would start laughing, and then Joss would
get so upset and start telling us that if we don't get this done he will fire us
both, but she kept laughing, so finally I just said screw it and gave her a
raspberry, right there. We took a break after that because both of us couldn't
stop laughing."

Citation :
David Boreanaz on Charisma returning for the 100th episode: -
"It was great to have her back," says David, breaking into a rare smile.
"The show started with Cordy and Angel and it´s been hard not having
Charisma on set this season. We missed her presence, her energy."
(Cult Times #105, 2004)
Miss Kitty
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Miss Kitty

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeLun 30 Mai 2011, 20:09

Aww, j'adore celle-ci :

Citation :
'When asked about working with Charisma: -
"She's great. I can honestly say that she is the most talented leading
lady I have ever worked with. We just finished shooting the ballet episode,
and we sort of had to do a love scene together. It was pretty funny, because
Charisma is extremely ticklish, especially on her stomach, so when I had to
go down, kind of made her laugh. I would start laughing, and then Joss would
get so upset and start telling us that if we don't get this done he will fire us
both, but she kept laughing, so finally I just said screw it and gave her a
raspberry, right there. We took a break after that because both of us couldn't
stop laughing."

Citations Invisio3
http://spuffy-and-cangel.forumactif.com/index.htm
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeLun 30 Mai 2011, 20:20

Me too ^^

Je l'ai découverte aujourd'hui et j'suis toute Citations 581433
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeDim 25 Déc 2011, 12:34

Des citations d'interviews:

Citation :
Emily: “David kisses me all the time.”
David: “We were doing a scene and I kissed her at the end, and she turned bright red.”
Emily: “He tries to kiss me all the time as a joke, because he knows it makes me very uncomfortable. He kissed me now like twice at the end of a scene.”
David: “And she kissed me once!”
Emily: “On the cheek.”
David: “It was pretty agressive. You should see when she makes out with her other boyfriends.”
Emily: “He gets jealous when I have love interests. I’m turning bright red now.”

Citation :
David: Oh, it’s aaalways about our relationship. I really think I should be interviewing her. Emily, I’ve got a question for you.
Emily: What’s it like to work with sizzlin’ hot David Boreanaz?
David: Yeah, what happens when you come into the presence of Booth?
Emily: I’m amazed that I can remain conscious. It’s amazing I don’t faint.

Citation :
Interviewer: Ask David which co-star was fun to work with and who’s hotter Buffy or the bird from Bones Because he means Brennan.
David: Hey!
Interviewer: That’s a popular phrase we use, like ‘chap’
David: The bird. I think both of the birds were actually fantastic to work with, you know. I mean, each had their own special qualities, and each had their… both trance in their eyes. And pull me in, you know. Right now, I mean, Emily is just a fantastic woman, so I’d have to go with Emily.
Interviewer: Right, but if it was a kind of blind date night, and you’d walk in and you’ve never seen them before –
David : Emily!

Citation :
Interviewer: Can you ask David if it was hard working with Brennan dressed up as Wonder Woman?
David: Oh!
Interviewer: I’ll rephrase that. Can you ask David if it was difficult working with Brennan -

Interviewer: - dressed up as Wonder Woman
David: Oh it was both, baby. Let me tell you something.

David: It was incredibly outstanding to uh be to partake in the wonder woman outfit. Uh, it was, uh, you know, the shields were up, those bracelets were stopping those magical bullets all over the place.

Citation :
David : There’s definitely a connection between the two of us, which helps the chemistry on the show.

Citation :
Emily: I like working at FOX … uh I don’t know what I like - I guess ‘cuz I get to work with bones and dead bodies all day and that’s -
David Emily: Not - not really.

Citation :
David: I hate it when two people are going at it and they turn over and suddenly they’re covered up in blankets. I’m all in. I’m not going to be wearing a sack!
Emily: WHAT?! This is the first I’ve heard of it.
TV Guide Interviewer: You’re going fully monty?
David: Of course not. I’d wear my underwear and have a pillow between my legs. I’d be respectful. I totally am a gentleman. You’ve got a delicate flower here. You can’t bruise the petals.
Emily: Hey, how’d you like a knuckle sandwich?
David: This is good! Remember when I faked my death and you got really upset with me? I’d want a little aggression, and then we can rip each other’s clothes off.

Citation :
David: You know it’s funny because we were shooting the love scene on Bones yesterday which is for the season finale.
Announcers: Yeah baby
David: It’s great you got the noise, do your thing.
Announcer: Do your thing now.
David: But the game was going on, I don’t think Emily was -
Announcer: Work it baby
David: I was working it a little too aggressively because we were - on our power play, our defense was looking bad.
Announcer: How does the acting coach help you in that area, I’d like to know.
David: Well you take your life experiences and you add it to the characters, and let me tell you, yesterday I was so pumped up and so annoyed by the way our team was playing that I brought it to set and I turned it into one aggressive sweet lovemaking scene.
Announcer: This is going to be a story like in the Inquirer!
David: I know! I tell you, I’m bringing some heat and some action -
Announcer: Alright I look forward to that!
Miss Kitty
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Miss Kitty

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeMer 28 Déc 2011, 15:48

David et Emily ont vraiment l'air de bien s'entendre, ça fait plaisir ♥
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeMer 28 Déc 2011, 19:44

C'est clair!

Par contre:

Citation :
David: Of course not. I’d wear my underwear and have a pillow between my legs. I’d be respectful. I totally am a gentleman. You’ve got a delicate flower here. You can’t bruise the petals.

Ca résout peut-être enfin le fameux mystère de l'oreiller, MDR!!!!
Miss Kitty
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Miss Kitty

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeJeu 29 Déc 2011, 16:06

Mystère de l'oreiller ??? lol!
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeJeu 29 Déc 2011, 16:45

Dans une interview, CC avait mentionné un oreiller durant une scène d'amour entre Angel et Cordy. Je me souviens plus exactement ce qui a été dit, mais ce fameux oreiller? Ca posait des questions Citations Naughty Citations 466583
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 22:27

Citation :
David: Exactly, that’s my whole point! The whole point of us having this beautiful child. I’m just saying it would be great…we had a great child in one of the episodes, and Brennan’s character was great with the child.
Emily: It grew on her
David: Exactly! If it grows on you then that means that you want a baby! Back me up people, you want a baby! Time to go to work, Hart.

The Paley Center, 2008
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 22:31

Citation :
Emily: David kisses me all the time.
David: We were doing a scene and I kissed her at the end, and she turned bright red.
Emily: He tries to kiss me all the time as a joke, because he knows it makes me very uncomfortable. He kissed me now like twice at the end of a scene.
David: And she kissed me once!
Emily: On the cheek.
David: It was pretty aggressive. You should see when she makes out with her other boyfriends.
Emily: He gets jealous when I have love interests. I'm turning bright red now.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 22:37

Citation :
Emily: He chooses my lipgloss every episode.
David: I choose - and she chooses my ties.
Emily: That’s true.
David: What was the last episode’s -
Emily: Ruby sparks.
David: Ruby sparks. That’s right baby.

Dernière édition par a.a.k le Mar 20 Mar 2012, 22:59, édité 1 fois
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 22:38

Citation :
DAVID: I remember rehearsing this scene and how embarrassing it was in front of the whole crew.
EMILY: It was very embarrassing.
DAVID: There she is. Here’s the high kick, here it comes. This is hard to watch. Bang! [Emily laughs] That really kicked it into high gear.
EMILY: I wish they’d put in— I don’t think they have in when you did bass. You were hysterical.

Bones, 1x15 Two Bodies in the Lab (DVD commentary)
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 22:39

Citation :
From the Bones 1x15 "Two Bodies in the Lab" commentary

DAVID: And we see the tension, the love, the interest, the conflict... EMILY: We're so pissed at each other, but god, we love each other... DAVID: God, we love each other, we could just take our clothes off right there and do it against the wall ... but that would stop the show. EMILY: Oh my god.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 22:39

Citation :
Have you chosen your sides of the bed?

Emily: I always sleep on the right side of my bed or any bed I sleep in.
David: And I sleep on the left.
Emily: Oh, my gosh, we are a perfect match!
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 22:41

Citation :
DAVID: I stare at Emily’s eyes, and it’s like the galaxy. I just watch and observe many, many moons.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 22:42

Citation :

You really have to work at it and be able to trust each other, and be able to be there for each other, as I’m real fortunate to have someone like Emily who is such a humble, beautiful, gifted person. To kind of step and and go right in there with each other. Go through all the you know the conflicting times, the times that we could be struggling shooting a season. or shooting a specific episode. Just being there for each other, and knowing each others needs and wants and growing from there is really a testimony to building the chemistry. We build it everyday. We build it with each episode. ”

David Boreanaz about Emily Deschanel.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 22:44

Citation :
DAVID: Oh, it's always about our relationship. I really think I should be interviewing her. Emily, I've got a question for you.
EMILY: What's it like to work with sizzlin' hot David Boreanaz?
DAVID: Yeah, what happens when you come into the presence of Booth?
EMILY: I'm amazed that I can remain conscious. It's amazing I don't faint.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 22:46

Citation :
EMILY: We’re really honest with each other. We have a nice..kind of..[David & Emily share looks] relationship.
DAVID: Very honest.
EMILY: [laughs]
DAVID: We’re very, very honest.

Citation :
DAVID: She’s good with stats. She’s the fact girl. She’s got facts.
EMILY: You know, I’ve got so many facts. I have so many facts. Uhm-
DAVID: Algebra.
EMILY: You know, I think we’ve got, uhm-
DAVID: Chemistry.
EMILY: [laughs] We’ve got great chemistry!

Citation :
David: I'm Emily Deschanel.
Emily: And I'm David Boreanaz.
David: On this episode of uh-
Emily: Thank you for- lowering your IQ's with us, together.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 22:48

Citation :
David: I love being around Emily. I miss her. I miss-
Emily: You can’t help yourself.
David: I can’t. When we left the first season I was -
Emily: He was-
David: Departed.
Emily: He spiraled into a depression.
David: Bad. And now I feel myself back in it with her. And I love doing scenes with her.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 22:52

Citation :
Which has been your favorite Bones episode to work on so far?

DAVID: You know, I really enjoy anything I do with Emily, obviously. As far as one complete episode is concerned, I liked the Halloween episode. That was a lot of fun. I got to play a nerd. [laughs] I also liked the season opener of season two, that was a lot of fun. I loved the pilot. You have to go back to the pilot, that’s when it’s fresh and new. The possibilities are endless. [chuckles] It’s always hard to answer those kinds of questions.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 22:53

Citation :
David: Wait, wait a minute… Don’t you like to work on FOX cause you have to kiss David Boreanaz?
Emily: Noooo, not really =)
Contenu sponsorisé

Citations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations Icon_minitime

Citations
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant