Cangel Best Lovers
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Cangel Best Lovers

Nostalgique ou passionné de la relation Cordy/Angel? Ou de la série qui l'a vu naître? Venez vite nous rejoindre, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

Citations

2 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 22:54

Citation :
DAVID: You make jaw drops baby — Look at how beautiful you are.
[Emily laughs + snorts, adorable.]
DAVID: Of course, isn’t Emily gorgeous?
EMILY: What do you want David? Why you trying to butter me up?

Citation :
DAVID: Again, I like when Emily wears her her back, ‘cause she’s so pretty.

EMILY: Aww, thank you.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://world-is-a-fiction.forumactif.org/
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 22:57

Citation :
David: ... putting these two characters in situations where they feel uncomfortable—they think they know what they're doing, but they really don't—and then they pick each other up when they really do know what they're doing.
Emily: Pick you up, like, at a bar? Pick me up, carry me around?
David: Over the moon!
Emily: What? Okay, I'm going to learn from you, I'm going to speak in metaphor.
David: See, that's good, she picks up on the stuff that I say.
Emily: So, in metaphor, season two was the trampoline, and season three is going to be us flying through the air.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 23:00

Citation :
Emily: "He told her (Cam) that he couldn't date people he works with, so what else am I supposed to do but ... go to someone else? I can't date you!"
David: "Well I didn't really say that you date me but we could possibly you know go out for like maybe dinner" (talking over her)
Emily: "You did say that. You said you weren't going to date someone you work with" (over him)
David: "I never said that!" (talking over each other)
Emily: "Yes you did. Like two episodes ago!"
David: "That's so wrong."
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 23:01

Citation :
Interviewer: Ask David which co-star was fun to work with and who's hotter Buffy or the bird from Bones Because he means Brennan.
David: Hey!
Interviewer: That's a popular phrase we use, like 'chap'
David: The bird. I think both of the birds were actually fantastic to work with, you know. I mean, each had their own special qualities, and each had their... both trance in their eyes. And pull me in, you know. Right now, I mean, Emily is just a fantastic woman, so I'd have to go with Emily.
Interviewer: Right, but if it was a kind of blind date night, and you'd walk in and you've never seen them before –
David : Emily!

Right! C'est parce qu'il n'a pas mentionné CC Citations - Page 2 Siffler
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 23:02

Citation :
EMILY: Is this for mine-me?
DAVID: Yes, water for you.
EMILY: [laughs at herself] Is this for my?
DAVID: [laughs] That’s Emily opening up a bottle of water while we do the commentary, here at.. “Margarita Mix.” Did I say they have free tequila tastings on Fridays?
EMILY: Happy hour.
DAVID: Mhm.
EMILY: From 4 to 7.
DAVID: [drinks] Ah, mountain spring.
EMILY: [drinks] Ah.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 23:04

Parlant d'Emily:

Citation :
I’m sure there are TV shows in the past where actors had great chemistry on screen, but didn’t get on outside work. We’re not like that. Emily has become part of my family. We’re always there for each other. ”

Citation :
Look at her, I just love looking at her.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 23:06

Citation :
Interviewer : Let’s talk about this: Bones has a fairly loyal following. The show has definitely hit it’s stride. Fill us in on where Season 4 left off and where … (she corrects herself, but still gets it wrong) Season 3 left off and Season 4 picks up.
David: Well it’s pretty much still season 4 …
Emily: … we’re in the middle of our season …
David: Yeah. It’s kinda like the new section like the new shows that are running for this year … and it’s just the the characters are continuously … you know running with each other and testing each others wits and getting closer and closer …
Emily: (interrupts him) … getting closer and closer …
David: (continues) … and closer … and lovable and more … you know … more things like this (Emily and David lean closer to each-other)
Emily: Close as this. That’s how close we get. We might even get closer.
David: We might be closer by year … end. And we may … might be in … under sheet. Or on top of sheets.
Emily: That’s what our boss is saying.
David: Things could be moving on all good ways.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 23:08

Citation :
David: My son Jaden, who’s five, insists that Emily is his girlfriend. So, you know, Emily’s very proud of that.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 23:10

Citation :
INTERVIEWER: The shootings are always long and tiring. What helps you to cope and give the best of yourself?
DAVID: I just have to look deeply into Emilys eyes and I am inspired. I see stars in her eyes, the moon, whole galaxies.. [laughs]
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 23:11

Citation :
“I didn’t touch your boob!”
"Yes you did!”

- David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel (Bones Season 2 Gag Reel)
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 23:14

Citation :
Q: How would like to see it unfold? [sex scene]

EMILY: On a tropical island.
DAVID: [laughs] Surrounded by tropical fruits. Where the ocean meets the sand, the water rushes over us, and we get it while the getting’s good.
EMILY: Like the movie “From Here To Eternity”. That would be hot.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 23:22

Citation :
And to Emily, who… I don’t know, I… There are moments when you know, you just… You see someone and you’re working and that person just recognizes something inside of the other person and says: “You know, I’m there to help you get through a scene and help you to figure out a moment” and I thank you so much for my heart. And I give my heart to, not only you, but the cast. ”
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 23:25

Citation :
EMILY; We’ll do a slow motion version.
DAVID; Owhh.
EMILY; And then I’m gonna come back and I’m going to go like this.
DAVID; Owwh!
EMILY; And then I’m going to hit you again.
DAVID; Owh!

Citation :
Interviewer: Can you ask David if it was hard working with Brennan dressed up as Wonder Woman?
David: Oh!
Interviewer: I’ll rephrase that. Can you ask David if it was difficult working with Brennan -

Interviewer: - dressed up as Wonder Woman
David: Oh it was both, baby. Let me tell you something.

David: It was incredibly outstanding to uh be to partake in the wonder woman outfit. Uh, it was, uh, you know, the shields were up, those bracelets were stopping those magical bullets all over the place.

Citation :
David: I hate it when two people are going at it and they turn over and suddenly they’re covered up in blankets. I’m all in. I’m not going to be wearing a sack!
Emily: WHAT?! This is the first I’ve heard of it.
TV Guide Interviewer: You’re going fully monty?
David: Of course not. I’d wear my underwear and have a pillow between my legs. I’d be respectful. I totally am a gentleman. You’ve got a delicate flower here. You can’t bruise the petals.
Emily: Hey, how’d you like a knuckle sandwich?
David: This is good! Remember when I faked my death and you got really upset with me? I’d want a little aggression, and then we can rip each other’s clothes off.

Citation :
David: You know it’s funny because we were shooting the love scene on Bones yesterday which is for the season finale.
Announcers: Yeah baby
David: It’s great you got the noise, do your thing.
Announcer: Do your thing now.
David: But the game was going on, I don’t think Emily was -
Announcer: Work it baby
David: I was working it a little too aggressively because we were - on our power play, our defense was looking bad.
Announcer: How does the acting coach help you in that area, I’d like to know.
David: Well you take your life experiences and you add it to the characters, and let me tell you, yesterday I was so pumped up and so annoyed by the way our team was playing that I brought it to set and I turned it into one aggressive sweet lovemaking scene.
Announcer: This is going to be a story like in the Inquirer!
David: I know! I tell you, I’m bringing some heat and some action -
Announcer: Alright I look forward to that!
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 23:27

Citation :
David: The accomplishment of getting to 100 episodes is HUGE.
Emily: We made it to 100, David.
David: It was 100? I thought it was 50.
Emily: It’s 100! He didn’t even know. He phoned in, like, 50 of them, so he didn’t really-
David: I don’t even remember the first 50…I’m still stuck on 50 right now.
Emily: You don’t realize it- I mean, you do-you do one episode at a time, you do one ep-you do one scene at a time in one episode and you kind of don’t think about the big picture-
David: You know, it’s so nice right now, everybody’s celebrating the 100th episode…the next scene we have to do, she’s gotta slap me in the face!
Emily: I do.

Citation :
Emily: What kind of cake is it?
David: I don’t know.
Emily: It’s like vanilla, with some kind of chocolate mousse?
David: Wow. That’s amazing. Wow.
Emily: Do you feel the accomplishment of the 100th episode while you’re-
David: I wish that was in my renegotiations…

Citation :
David: Hey there is a wedding coming up in Bones. We can’t say who’s going to be married…
Emily: There is a wedding. There is an engagement and there is a wedding.
Interviewer: Are you guys involved in it?
David: I don’t know…Well, we are involved, definitely, somehow. We can’t say how.
Emily: What happened? I don’t know.
David: Nothing.
Emily: Did you say we are getting married?
David: No.
Emily: Oh. We may get married on the show.
David: Anybody can get married. Gordon Gordon is coming back to get married.
Emily: …No comment.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 23:28

Citation :
Emily: You know—

David: Like, you know.

Emily: [laughs] It never ends. He makes fun of me constantly.

Citation :
David: Emily’s character likes to butt her head into things.

Emily: Not just my character—

David: [simultaneously] Not just her character, Emily.

Emily: [simultaneously] Me. I like to do that.

Citation :
Emily: I can’t speak without you making fun of me.

David: Go ahead!
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 23:29

Citation :
DAVID; We really focus on our relationship if you haven’t noticed by now.
EMILY; You have to work to keep your relationship, you know, strong and good. You gotta treat your man right!
DAVID; That’s what we do! A man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do, and a woman gotta do what a woman’s gotta do.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 23:31

Citation :
Favorite Olympic Sport?

David: …hockey for me.
Interviewer: How about you, Emily?
Emily: I don’t know-
David: Luge.
Emily: [laughs] I don’t know, I’ll-I’ll probably pick up a little bit of everything. Figureskating-
David: Figureskating? Okay, Dorthy Hamil. Life cereal.
Emily: I’m sorry. I like the art of-of the dancing part of it all.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 01 Avr 2012, 17:24

Je suis sûre que certaines ont déjà été postées, mais j'ai la flemme de vérifier:

Citation :
I didn`t grow up as child actor. I was fortunate to find this show with a small character that grew into this huge cult thing. I was like, "Let`s ride it." (New York Times, December 27, 2006)

Citation :
I didn`t come from a traditional background of studying theater and doing Shakespeare. (December 27, 2006)

Citation :
(on being cast in "Bones" (2005)) I have love and admiration for what I`ve done in the past, but I`m looking forward to playing this character, Seely Booth. He`s a simple guy on the outside - a cheeseburger and black cup of coffee guy. Inside, he`s conflicted. (September 13, 2005)

Citation :
(about his character Seely Booth) He`s a stand-up, blue-collar guy. I know the blue collar mentality. You meet these guys, you make friends, that`s all stuff that I have.

Citation :
For me, what I was doing with "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997) and "Angel" (1999), it was all about the pain and the torture and the sense of being in the alleyway. Not to take anything away from it, but those were some learning, hard, difficult times when I didn`t know what the hell I was doing. (New York Times, December 27, 2006)

Citation :
(about his mother) I always thought of her as Doris Day. (New York Times, December 27, 2006)

Citation :
(on working with acting coach Ivana Chubbuck:) I`m learning more how to do that now, draw on my own experience. It`s a style she teaches that makes sense to me. I didn`t know this could be so much fun. (New York Times, December 27, 2006)

Citation :
(on almost turning down the part of Seely in "Bones" (2005)) I had a difficult first meeting with (the producers) because I`m pretty frank. I was kind of in the mentality of, "This is who I am. This is me. I can offer this. But you don`t have your leading lady yet." ... For me, I come from a stock of family (where) my handshake is better than a contract. And I`ve gotten burnt a lot on that, but I wear my heart on my sleeve and I will continue to. ... I looked at it as an opportunity to take a character, mold him and take a lot of chances. ... I personally am kind of sticking towards the attitude of what it`s like to walk the fine line of potentially having a `69 Chevelle with a 396 under the hood and 375 horsepower, and the fine line of being correct as an FBI officer. (November 22, 2006) And I was kind of conflicted with some of the ideas of `Is this going to be recent bones or . . . a recently decomposed body?` It just didn`t feel right.

a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 01 Avr 2012, 17:27

Citation :
(on the sexual tension between Booth and Brennan in "Bones" (2005)) The potential for their personal lives entering into their professional lives is, I just think, dynamic. I think we all remember when we would watch "Moonlighting" (1985). You never remembered what crimes the characters were solving and, to me, that is character work. (November 22, 2006)

Citation :
(on hearing that The WB, which canceled the series, has offered to return to "Angel" (1999) with occasional TV movies or a miniseries) "As far as returning to the show for a reunion, I could probably put that to bed now: I have no interest in doing that. It would have to be a bigger challenge, rather than going back to something." (May 13, 2004)

Citation :
(When told that Amy Acker told a reporter that he sometimes flashes his fellow stars:) "Yeah, I pull my trousers down in the middle of a serious take to see if they can keep a straight face. I need to lighten the moment, I guess."

Citation :
(on his divorce from Ingrid Quinn:) "It was great at first, but soon became a real burden. Ingrid found it tough to cope with the fact that all of a sudden I`d become public property as opposed to her husband." (June 9, 2003)

Citation :
(on appearing as Angel in the very last "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997) episode:) "I pretty much slid right back in. It was another day of work. I`m not big with reunions, but it was fine."

Citation :
"(on the subject of hipness) It`s just one of those things. It`s like buttering an English muffin. An English muffin is hip. Because it`s so good".

Citation :
I`d have to say, I can share Cordelia`s pain".

Citation :
(From "Late Show with David Letterman" (1993) on his view on L.A.) "I see L.A. as a beautiful blonde with dirty underwear"

Citation :
(On missing Sarah Michelle Gellar) "I loved working with Sarah... Sarah is great. A great person. Without Sarah I wouldn`t be standing here right now. So I owe her a lot."
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 01 Avr 2012, 18:15

Citation :
"It taught me never to fall down. I thought I was destined to go on to college and the pros".

Citation :
"I never really set out saying 'I want to be famous.' For me, success only comes from hard work, the work ethic I got from my parents. Fame is a fleeting moment"

Citation :
"I've had a great teacher in my father. I'm fortunate to have such a great family, with two great sisters. They keep me in check"

Citation :
"I take my work seriously- but I don't-you know-walk around sulking. I'm a light-hearted, fun, funny, humorous guy".

Citation :
"I'm not afraid to cry. Tears are a form of expression and that's sexy".

a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Citations - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 29 Avr 2012, 14:36

Citation :
MTV Video’s That Don’t Suck

Charisma: Well you picked the next one, what a, what one is it?
David: Every Breath You Take, by The Police.
Charisma: Really? Why?
David: Because, you take my breath away.
Charisma: I do?
David: Yeah.
Charisma: Oh my god, I’m so embarrassed.
Contenu sponsorisé

Citations - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Citations   Citations - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Citations
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2