Cangel Best Lovers
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Cangel Best Lovers

Nostalgique ou passionné de la relation Cordy/Angel? Ou de la série qui l'a vu naître? Venez vite nous rejoindre, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Tout ce qui a été dit sur Cordy

2 participants
AuteurMessage
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Tout ce qui a été dit sur Cordy Empty
MessageSujet: Tout ce qui a été dit sur Cordy   Tout ce qui a été dit sur Cordy Icon_minitimeDim 04 Avr 2010, 18:25

Je vous propose de découvrir ce que pensent acteurs, scénaristes, médias, ... du personnage haut en couleur qu'est Cordélia Chase ^^

Evidemment, si vous avez des citations, n'hésitez pas à faire partager Tout ce qui a été dit sur Cordy 686108
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://world-is-a-fiction.forumactif.org/
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur Cordy   Tout ce qui a été dit sur Cordy Icon_minitimeDim 04 Avr 2010, 18:31

Charisma Carpenter:

Citation :
"Cordelia is a ray of sunshine in a gloomy town called L.A...Cordelia is very passionate...She feels everything 110%. She's also very truthful and forthcoming. You always know where you stand with her. She's a survivor and a realist."

Citation :
"Cordelia is honest and forthcoming, and I'm like that, too. Sometimes it's a good thing, sometimes it's not. I'm more down-home and athletic than she is. She has to be fixed up to go grocery shopping."

Citation :
"For months I've been begging, 'When do I get to punch somebody’ When do I get to stake a vampire’' And now I am and it's so much fun,"

Citation :
"She is working towards redemption herself, in a way, because she was such a bitch before! Now she had depth and dexterity, meaning and purpose in her life. So those are all things that I really wanted to work toward. All good drama. And all that has come to fruition, so I really don't have anything left now!"

Citation :
"I wish I was as witty as she is but I think she has influenced me. One of my favourite lines is, 'That's just propaganda spouted out by the ugly and less-deserving.' She says hilarious stuff."

Citation :
"Cordelia has purpose and meaning; she knows what her life’s work is about. She has had disappointment. She has dealt with death. She’s a real, bona fide person. That’s rewarding.’

Sur le fait qu'elle voudrait que Cor botte des fesses
Citation :
"That’s something I would really like to do. I would like to be a female Arnold Schwarzenegger.’

Citation :
"And I know David really loves writing for my character and it shows. I mean, he's got her dialed in really well and I can hear him, almost, saying it."
"I am Cordelia" Greenwalt joked.
"He's not kidding," Carpenter added.

Sur le fait d'être Vision Girl
Citation :
"I kneed David [Borenaz] in the groin once when I was pretending to have a fit."

Alexis Denisof:

Citation :
"They tried their luck at romance, and failed, but they've come out of it closer than ever. Since they know each other so well they feel free to bicker and trade insults. So that's a delightful relationship. It may have a complicated history, but it's also real and has several sides to it. Wesley and Cordelia would lay down their lives for one another."

Citation :
"As for Cordelia, he was blown away by her at first. Here's a guy who came from a strict English educational system and also someone who's devoted his life to being a Watcher. That's a 24/7 job, which doesn't leave a lot of time for a social life. As I said before, when Wesley came to Sunnydale, he hadn't had much experience with women. It's not as if he'd never encountered them before, but it wasn't an area where he felt either confident or comfortable. This was especially true when he was confronted with a bombshell like Cordelia. Let's just say that for a while there he was at a loss for words!"

Joss Whedon:

Citation :
"She’ll still be somewhat self-involved and in her Cordelia bubble - which is her charm"

Citation :
"Why Cordelia’ Because David Greenwalt, the first words out of his mouth when I pitched the show to him were, 'You've got to put Cordelia in there, because she undercuts all of Angel's suffering. She's the polar opposite of the world he lives in. She'd be a perfect foil and a perfect Gal Friday for him."

David Greenwalt:

Citation :
"She was certainly one of my most favorite characters. I've always wanted to do a coffee table book called The Wit And Wisdom of Cordelia Chase."

Citation :
"She was a character created by Joss mainly on Buffy The Vampire Slayer for many years and she was somewhat shallow, somewhat vain, somewhat self-centered but a lively and honest character who spoke her mind."

Citation :
"Cordelia Chase is almost 180 degrees a different character than she was. She’s still very blunt, a tad vain and very funny, but she now has these tremendous visions that are literally killing her and she’s become a bit of a superhero herself."

TV Guide:

Sur YW
Citation :
Leave it to Angel's longtime missing-in-action heroine Cordelia Chase to, well, cut to the chase with her old vampire boss. "Spike's a hero, and you're CEO of Hell, Inc. What frickin' bizarro world did I wake up in?"

As Angel fans know, and have been anticipating for months, Cordelia emerges from her mystical coma just in time to rejoin her hero buddies for the WB series' landmark 100th episode (Feb. 4, 9 pm/ET). This episode, written and directed by David Fury, is titled "You're Welcome" — the meaning of which becomes unforgettably clear in the show's final moments. It's an homage to Cordelia, a tribute to the wonderfully witty performance by the much-missed Charisma Carpenter, and a reminder of the show's overriding themes of redemption, sacrifice and teamwork. (There's even a poignant nod to Doyle, Angel's ill-fated first sidekick, played by the late Glenn Quinn.)

Carpenter is a joy, and her blithe comic delivery brings a renewed vigor to the show and to her co-stars: not just David Boreanaz, either. Watch Wesley (Alexis Denisof) beam — a rare trait for the guy these days — as he watches his snarky associate back in her groove.

Cordy's purpose in returning has everything to do with Angel's disillusionment in his new corporate role. It's not a secret that nearly everyone (including the show's viewers) has had a difficult period of adjustment with Angel & Co. operating from the plush halls of evil law firm Wolfram & Hart. Cordy's startled reaction — "You've made a deal with the devil" — reminds us what a risky gambit this was.

And Cordy is so not impressed with Eve (join the club). Confronted with this devious liaison to the Senior Partners, Cordy snipes, "And I thought Darla was rock bottom," in one of several peerless disses.

I loved last week's episode, which involved a visit by Buffy's fey villain-turned-hero Andrew (Tom Lenk), who brought news of old friends along with a mandate to retrieve a renegade psycho-slayer. But this episode is better, richer, packing an emotional wallop as it honors Cordelia, a female hero who evolved from spoiled brat to one of the best, most loyal and brave friends a vampire champion could ever hope to know.

Chicago Tribune:

Citation :
"Whether she's scheming to get Angel, Buffy's vampire boyfriend, or flitting off to get her legs waxed, Cordelia is one of a kind."

Cult Times:

Citation :
"Cordelia Chase...a spoilt rich girl who is unwittingly involved in much of the local weirdness, and always has a putdown ready."

Sophisticate's Hairstyles:

Citation :
"Cordy, Cordy, Cordy...The girl you loved to hate on Buffy -- but secretly admired for her straight-out-of-the-mouth nasty comments."

Rolling Stone:

Citation :
"As the haughty Cordelia Chase on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Carpenter could always be counted on to 'find the bitch within'...Delivering confidence-shattering missives to her poorer, less genetically-gifted classmates ("I could dress more like you," Cordelia once offered, "but, oh, my father has a job.") Carpenter’s character went from minor villain to major ass kicker in Buffy’s undead fighting clique."

TV Zone:

Sur Birthday
Citation :
"It's been argued that Angel works best when it's 'the Cordy Show'. After this superbly entertaining episode, with its footage of a breezy TV show called just Cordy (title song by Greenwalt and Noxon included) that seems an eminently reasonable point...Here, we see how much harder the lot of Angel, Wesley and Gunn would have been without Cordy."

Sur Provider
Citation :
"It is, however, unfortunate that this episode lacked some of the humor and warmth that only Cordelia knows how to bring."

ScoopMe!:

Citation :
"What started out as a supporting character on one show is now the female lead on another. What began as a potentially one-note character has emerged, over time, as a fleshed-out and intriguing figure ‘ one who’s still blunt, outspoken and stylishly clad."

Sur Soulles
Citation :
"Cordelia’s shown she’s tough and in control, even when it comes to dealing with something as evil and calculating as Angelus."

Cinescape:

Citation :
"But the real attention grabber is Cordelia Chase (Charisma Carpenter), the character who experiences the most growth this season. Initially she's just like she was on BUFFY: snotty, self-absorbed, and sarcastic to a fault. Even then, she's immensely likeable, even though we know she'd probably give none of us the time of day. But her slowly building attraction to Doyle, tragically unfulfilled at the time of his death, and his gift to her of his blindingly painful prophetic visions, are what really make her blossom. When she first manifests her powers in "Sense & Sensitivity," her reaction is the same as any of ours would be: she wants these visions gone, and she wants them gone now. But by the time we get to the season finale "To Shanshu in L.A.," in which she suffers a grueling hours-long barrage of visions which almost kills her, the first thing she says when she comes back to reality isn't how much she wishes she didn't have this burden ‘ she instead talks about all the people she saw in danger and suffering and insists they must help them all. It's a beautiful moment, and one which makes us adore Cordy (and Charisma) forever."
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur Cordy   Tout ce qui a été dit sur Cordy Icon_minitimeSam 02 Avr 2011, 12:00

Bon, c'est pas vraiment sur Cor, per se, mais:

Citation :
It's evident that the actor is enjoying his role in the series as much as ever, always eager to praise the high standard of writing, production and performance. Given that the show is always praised for its witty, distinctive dialogue, what are Head's favourite Buffy soundbites? "I still love, 'What is your childhood trauma?'" he laughs. " Oh, and 'Spank your inner moppet!'"

Anthony a cité deux répliques de Cor comme ses préférés ^^
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur Cordy   Tout ce qui a été dit sur Cordy Icon_minitimeDim 17 Avr 2011, 13:46

Dans un article de 2000, Duel of the Demons:

Citation :
It was immediately obvious that neither Angel or Cordelia are strong or well-defined characters, and on that basis they needed to be reworked into realistic leads rather than supporting characters with their own series, one of whom broods and looks sexy and the other who bitches and looks sexy.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur Cordy   Tout ce qui a été dit sur Cordy Icon_minitimeSam 16 Juil 2011, 15:34

Certaines ont peut-être déjà été postées, mais j'ai la flemme de vérifier. Puis mieux vaut deux fois que pas du tout Tout ce qui a été dit sur Cordy Siffler

Citation :
"Cordelia is honest and forthcoming, and I'm like that, too. Sometimes it's a good thing, sometimes it's not. I'm more down-home and athletic than she is. She has to be fixed up to go grocery shopping." - Charisma Carpenter on Cordy

Citation :
"For months I've been begging, 'When do I get to punch somebody? When do I get to stake a vampire?' And now I am and it's so much fun," - Charisma Carpenter, Glamour July 2002

Citation :
"She is working towards redemption herself, in a way, because she was such a bitch before! Now she had depth and dexterity, meaning and purpose in her life. So those are all things that I really wanted to work toward. All good drama. And all that has come to fruition, so I really don't have anything left now!" - Charisma Carpenter on her character

Citation :
"I wish I was as witty as she is but I think she has influenced me. One of my favourite lines is, 'That's just propaganda spouted out by the ugly and less-deserving.' She says hilarious stuff." -Charisma on her character

Citation :
"And I know David really loves writing for my character and it shows. I mean, he's got her dialed in really well and I can hear him, almost, saying it."
"I am Cordelia" Greenwalt joked.
"He's not kidding," Carpenter added. - Charisma Carpenter and David Greenwalt about the character of Cordlelia, Deseret News

Citation :
"I kneed David in the groin once when I was pretending to have a fit." -Charisma Carpenter on being vision girl

Citation :
"Cordelia has purpose and meaning; she knows what her life?s work is about. She has had disappointment. She has dealt with death. She?s a real, bona fide person. That?s rewarding.? - Charisma on Cordy

Citation :
"That?s something I would really like to do. I would like to be a female Arnold Schwarzenegger.? - Charisma Carpenter on wanting Cordy to kick butt

Citation :
"She is obviously also very beautiful and charming and brings that to our show, and great fun, you kow. Great fun to work with...and just a great character." -Alexis Denisof on Charisma Carpenter, Special DVD feature

Citation :
"Besides the fact that Amy is wonderful in a scene, tears your heart out and is gut funny, there is a scene in "Through The Looking Glass" where she's with Angel and she's very worried about Cordelia. Angel says, 'Oh, no, they made her a princess.' She just stops and says, 'When I got here, they never did that...that's good for her.' Then we cut to Cordelia on that throne, going, 'Maybe I should just leave.' Back to back gut funny performances from our two actresses. The fact that we can have two very funny women on the show is a good thing.- Tim Minear, SFX

Citation :
"'The ever-wonderful David Fury wrote that episode and I love Mercedes McNab, who plays Harmony,' says Minear. "That was one of the few episodes where we did get to do the 'metaphore', which is 'my old high school friend shows up in town and we've both changed.' And she happens to have changed into a vampire. I thought Charisma was hysterical in that episode. - Tim Minear on Disharmony, SFX

Citation :
"She was certainly one of my most favorite characters. I've always wanted to do a coffee table book called The Wit And Wisdom of Cordelia Chase - David Greenwalt

Citation :
"Whether she's scheming to get Angel, Buffy's vampire boyfriend, or flitting off to get her legs waxed, Cordelia is one of a kind." - Chicago Tribune
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur Cordy   Tout ce qui a été dit sur Cordy Icon_minitimeSam 16 Juil 2011, 15:35

Citation :
"Reluctant Slayerette Charisma Carpenter's character, Cordelia Chase, is a little taste of Beverly Hills, 90210 in Sunnydale. But she's there to do more than look good (a job she mastered in no time). While the other Buffy characters are attractive in spite of their demonic destruction duties, Carpenter manages to pull off the almost-annoying quirkiness that Cordelia brings to the group, without subtracting from the character's self-worship. - Suite 101 Online

Citation :
"She was a character created by Joss mainly on Buffy The Vampire Slayer for many years and she was somewhat shallow, somewhat vain, somewhat self-centered but a lively and honest character who spoke her mind.-David Greenwalt

Citation :
"As for Cordelia, he was blown away by her at first. Here's a guy who came from a strict English educational system and also someone who's devoted his life to being a Watcher. That's a 24/7 job, which doesn't leave a lot of time for a social life. As I said before, when Wesley came to Sunnydale, he hadn't had much experience with women. It's not as if he'd never encountered them before, but it wasn't an area where he felt either confident or comfortable. This was especially true when he was confronted with a bombshell like Cordelia. Let's just say that for a while there he was at a loss for words!" - Alexis Denisof on Wesley and Cordy, TV Zone

Citation :
"Cordelia Chase...a spoilt rich girl who is unwittingly involved in much of the local weirdness, and always has a putdown ready." - Paul Spragg, Cult Times

Citation :
"Cordy, Cordy, Cordy...The girl you loved to hate on Buffy -- but secretly admired for her straight-out-of-the-mouth nasty comments." -Sophisticate's Hairstyles

Citation :
"As the haughty Cordelia Chase on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Carpenter could always be counted on to 'find the bitch within'...Delivering confidence-shattering missives to her poorer, less genetically-gifted classmates ("I could dress more like you," Cordelia once offered, "but, oh, my father has a job.") Carpenter?s character went from minor villain to major ass kicker in Buffy?s undead fighting clique.-Rolling Stone

Citation :
"Elfin-faced Sarah Michelle Gellar has hogged much of Buffy's unexpected glory since it made its debut on the small screen in 1997 -- she is the show's title character after all -- but many a man openly holds a candle for her reluctant sidekick, Cordelia Chase." -FHM

Citation :
"She?ll still be somewhat self-involved and in her Cordelia bubble - which is her charm" -Joss Whedon on Cordelia, Entertainment Weekly

Citation :
"Perhaps the most interesting facet of this new show that is arousing the most interest is Charisma Carpenter's Cordelia." - Xpose, February 1999

Citation :
"I said we must bring Charisma Carpenter [who plays Cordelia] to that show. She's such a great contrast to David's dark `broodingness'." - David Greenwalt, Cult Times

Citation :
"I desperately wanted her to come to Angel because with Angel being dark and brooding I thought we need a big, bright smile." - David Greenwalt

Citation :
"Why Cordelia? Because David Greenwalt, the first words out of his mouth when I pitched the show to him were, 'You've got to put Cordelia in there, because she undercuts all of Angel's suffering. She's the polar opposite of the world he lives in. She'd be a perfect foil and a perfect Gal Friday for him." - Joss Whedon, TV Week

Citation :
"I think it?s a fabulous idea and I think we should bring young Charisma Carpenter who plays Cordelia Chase with us, because I think she will be a great foil for Angel, a great other side of that dark coin, that big bright girl." -David Greenwalt on AtS, BBC Cult

Citation :
"Cordelia Chase is almost 180 degrees a different character than she was. She?s still very blunt, a tad vain and very funny, but she now has these tremendous visions that are literally killing her and she?s become a bit of a superhero herself." - David Greenwalt, BBC Cult

Citation :
"And the fact that Charisma is coming with me makes things better. It's official now Cordelia will be 'my girl Friday'. She'll be very funny. She won't be a vampire. She'll help me with my moral dilemmas." -David Boreanaz, Shivers 2000

Citation :
"The best change, however, may be the maturation of Buffy's former spoiled brat Cordelia, played with increasing depth and dexterity by Charisma Carpenter." - USA Today

Citation :
"I think that Charisma will lend an opportunity for Angel's character to ride off Cordelia's antics, and it'll keep him balanced. It'll set him off-tone to everything, and that will present some humorous situations." David Boreanaz on the first season of AtS

Citation :
"Cordelia is a ray of sunshine in a gloomy town called L.A...Cordelia is very passionate...She feels everything 110%. She's also very truthful and forthcoming. You always know where you stand with her. She's a survivor and a realist." - Charisma on Cordy, NY Daily News
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur Cordy   Tout ce qui a été dit sur Cordy Icon_minitimeSam 16 Juil 2011, 15:36

Citation :
"It is difficult to believe that this is the same Cordelia Chase that we met over six years ago in the first episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Both the character and the actress Charisma Carpenter have grown tremendously, and one could never have imagined either reaching the depth that they have. In the begining, Cordelia was a vacuous, albeit beautiful, cheerleader who didn't give a damn about anyone but herself. While in a number of ways Cordelia was a teen show cliché, Carpenter somehow made it real."-Ed Gross, SFX Spring 2002

Citation :
"They tried their luck at romance, and failed, but they've come out of it closer than ever. Since they know each other so well they feel free to bicker and trade insults. So that's a delightful relationship. It may have a complicated history, but it's also real and has several sides to it. Wesley and Cordelia would lay down their lives for one another." Alexis Denisof, TV Zone April 2002

Citation :
"The episode showcased another side of Lilah, and brought forth the deeper depiction of Cordelia Chase this season, as well as the strong on-screen presence that is Charisma Carpenter. This episode marks a significant evolution in her character that surely will continue through the season." -French magazine Xpose reviews Fredless

Citation :
"It's been argued that Angel works best when it's 'the Cordy Show'. After this superbly entertaining episode, with its footage of a breezy TV show called just Cordy (title song by Greenwalt and Noxon included) that seems an eminently reasonable point...Here, we see how much harder the lot of Angel, Wesley and Gunn would have been without Cordy." - TV Zone reviews Birthday

Citation :
"It is, however, unfortunate that this episode lacked some of the humor and warmth that only Cordelia knows how to bring." - TV Zone reviews Provider

Citation :
"What started out as a supporting character on one show is now the female lead on another. What began as a potentially one-note character has emerged, over time, as a fleshed-out and intriguing figure ? one who?s still blunt, outspoken and stylishly clad."

Citation :
"Cordelia?s shown she?s tough and in control, even when it comes to dealing with something as evil and calculating as Angelus." - ScoopMe! reviews Soulless

Citation :
?Of the two, Fred would definitely pick Charisma Carpenter?s character, Cordelia,? -Amy Acker on choosing over Cordy and Lilah to have a tryst with, FHM 2003

Citation :
"The supporting cast -especially Charisma Carpenter as Cordelia, work well together to make this show a highly enjoyable series. In fact most of the time Cordelia gets all the best lines with a 'talk now - think later' bluntness, and Carpenter deserves all the plaudits for her superb performance, which in later season's has seen her character mellow into a mature and sensitive human being." -Television Heaven

Citation :
"'The Charisma Show' sections show a genuine love and adoration of Cordelia, as is proper because she's Cordelia, and is meant to be worshipped.
-Tara O'Shea, Hollywood Vampire

Citation :
"But the real attention grabber is Cordelia Chase (Charisma Carpenter), the character who experiences the most growth this season. Initially she's just like she was on BUFFY: snotty, self-absorbed, and sarcastic to a fault. Even then, she's immensely likeable, even though we know she'd probably give none of us the time of day. But her slowly building attraction to Doyle, tragically unfulfilled at the time of his death, and his gift to her of his blindingly painful prophetic visions, are what really make her blossom. When she first manifests her powers in "Sense & Sensitivity," her reaction is the same as any of ours would be: she wants these visions gone, and she wants them gone now. But by the time we get to the season finale "To Shanshu in L.A.," in which she suffers a grueling hours-long barrage of visions which almost kills her, the first thing she says when she comes back to reality isn't how much she wishes she didn't have this burden ? she instead talks about all the people she saw in danger and suffering and insists they must help them all. It's a beautiful moment, and one which makes us adore Cordy (and Charisma) forever." - Tony Whitt, Cinescape

Citation :
"She's always been great. Hers is a struggling character to begin with. We're two champions in our own right, and I think that's where the chemistry lies. We've had fun and developed a relationship with our characters that's had an impact." - David Boreanaz, SFX May 2002

Citation :
"She's wonderful, man. She's wonderful. I was supposed to be the new Cordelia on Buffy but it didn't really work out that well, because I was a vampire and I kept lighting on fire when I tried to get into the house. So, yeah, watching Cordy, watching Charisma at work is like "Oh, that's what they wanted. The master's at work. I see". She's fabulous. She looks great. And she kicks butt with a sword, too. That was this morning." - James Marsters on working with CC in You're Welcome
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur Cordy   Tout ce qui a été dit sur Cordy Icon_minitimeMer 09 Jan 2013, 21:56

New citation dee CC:

Citation :
With Cordy and Angel in the You're Welcome scene, she's saying goodbye to him but we always wanted them together and here she is walking back in and laying a kiss on him, helping him get back on track and telling him all the things he's meant to her, really verbalizing it. She gets to say "this is what you mean to me, what you've always meant to me", and at the same time she knows she's never going to get it, and that's an awful horrible terrible thing and I think people really related to that. She was such an endearing character in her growth over the seasons and when you mix those dynamics, when you finally get to say what needed to be said so long ago, it's so powerful.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur Cordy   Tout ce qui a été dit sur Cordy Icon_minitimeMer 22 Mai 2013, 21:24

CC:

Citation :
Luckily for Charisma, fans know she's nothing like her on-screen character. "I think I've been around long enough that people know it's the character and not me," she says, "but I did have that experience with Cordelia - I wasn't approached at all with her at first, but at the end when I was doing Angel and stuff and Cordelia changed so much I noticed a warming of the fans.

"People in the early years thought, 'Is she safe to approach?!' Then her character was fleshed out and became more human and approachable."
Miss Kitty
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur Cordy   Tout ce qui a été dit sur Cordy Icon_minitimeVen 24 Mai 2013, 23:37

Considérant son rôle de bitch au début, je comprends que les gens aient eu quelques appréhensions lol! Mais bon, c'est toujours le problème, les gens tendent à confondre les acteurs avec le rôle qu'ils jouent ^^
http://spuffy-and-cangel.forumactif.com/index.htm
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur Cordy   Tout ce qui a été dit sur Cordy Icon_minitime

Tout ce qui a été dit sur Cordy
Page 1 sur 1