Cangel Best Lovers
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Cangel Best Lovers

Nostalgique ou passionné de la relation Cordy/Angel? Ou de la série qui l'a vu naître? Venez vite nous rejoindre, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Force aveugle (#121)

+4
Sohaly
lily
Ange
a.a.k
8 participants
AuteurMessage
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Force aveugle (#121) Empty
MessageSujet: Force aveugle (#121)   Force aveugle (#121) Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Jan 2007, 18:28

Force aveugle (#121) S1_bli10

Angel croise le chemin d'une femme qui vient juste de commettre un meurtre. Il s'aperçoit que celle-ci est aveugle et qu'elle vient d'hériter d'une nouvelle mission : tuer trois enfants aux pouvoirs surnaturels. Il ne lui reste plus qu'à empêcher l'assassin de mettre ses plans à exécution...

Qu'avez-vous pensé de cet épisode?

Dernière édition par a.a.k le Dim 28 Sep 2008, 17:29, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://world-is-a-fiction.forumactif.org/
Ange
Fondatrice
Ange

Féminin
Localisation : Au paradis ... Avec mes Anges, dans les bras de mon Superman .

MessageSujet: Re: Force aveugle (#121)   Force aveugle (#121) Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Jan 2007, 18:43

J'ai trouvè cette èpsiode très sympa j'ai beaucoup aimè l'histoire de bethany ..et aussi l'implication de wes..
https://cangelbestlovers.1fr1.net/
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Force aveugle (#121)   Force aveugle (#121) Icon_minitimeSam 10 Fév 2007, 15:17

Bof, moi j'ai pas trop accroché à cet épisode. J'sais pas pourquoi? Il y avait peut-être trop de Lindsey (qui me laisse indifférente dans cette saison).

Enfin, j'ai quand même une scène que j'adore c'est quand Gunn vient faire diversion dans le hall de W&H ^^
lily
Ship Addict
Ship Addict
lily

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Force aveugle (#121)   Force aveugle (#121) Icon_minitimeSam 10 Fév 2007, 16:05

Ce n'est pas un épisode exceptionnel mais ça va.
Le numéro de gunn dans le hall d'entrée de W&H, c'est vrai que c'est pas mal du tout. ça, c'est une entrée!!!
Lindsey est assez ambigu dans cette histoire, on ne sait jamais comment il va réagir.
L'aveugle est assez flippante. Angel a une très bonne méthode pour persuader les gens.
Sohaly
Cordy&Angel
Cordy&Angel
Sohaly

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Force aveugle (#121)   Force aveugle (#121) Icon_minitimeSam 10 Fév 2007, 16:17

Moi aussi j'ai adoré l'entrée de Gunn, elle était vraiment géniale. Une chose est sur il a su attirer l'attention.
lol!
J'ai aimé cet épisode même si comme Lily a dit "l'aveugle était plutot flippante" :)
http://sohaly.skyblog.com
ilovecordy
Cordy&Angel
Cordy&Angel
ilovecordy

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Force aveugle (#121)   Force aveugle (#121) Icon_minitimeMer 21 Fév 2007, 15:51

J'ai trouvé l'épisode pas terrible mais l'entrée de Gunn chez W&H était d'enfer Force aveugle (#121) Thumbup
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Force aveugle (#121)   Force aveugle (#121) Icon_minitimeMar 22 Mai 2007, 21:46

Review:
http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/articles/content/a2707/

Bouts que je préfère:

Citation :
Previously on Angel, Lindsey was established as a smirky evil lawyer in search of a comb, and Gunn made a nice entrance.

Citation :
Two soldiers do a belly-crawl along the sidewalk, their guns blazing forth with...colored light. Geez, I know the WB is not the network you watch for production values, but this is ridiculous.

Citation :
Angel said it was as if she anticipated his actions before he carried them out." Instead of, say, anticipating them afterwards?

Citation :
Angel steps in through the courtroom doors, looks around, and then flings something toward the front of the room. From her seat, Vanessa reaches her hand up and neatly catches her sunglasses. Angel's just like Atticus Finch, isn't he? No, he isn't. To prove it, he shoves a bailiff out of the way and scampers off while the judge bangs his gavel. Did Angel think it would be helpful if he gave Wolfram & Hart cause to ask for a mistrial?

Citation :
Cordelia incisively wonders if anyone actually cares how Vanessa can do what she does, and also wants to know why they're still discussing the subject. Angel answers, "Because Wolfram & Hart are representing her pro bono. Which means she's probably still working for them." Hm. Nope, still doesn't make me care. But thanks for trying, Cordy.

Citation :
Lee is there looking all chipper and dapper and perky, as if he hadn't been beaten to a bloody pulp, with a wired jaw and in a neck brace, when we last saw him in "Sanctuary."

Citation :
Angel picks the phone up off his desk and throws it against the wall, emoting anger and frustration and perhaps a little bit of constipation. => Force aveugle (#121) 2funny

Citation :
Cordy says that it isn't Angel's fault, and resists adding, "Or even your case, for that matter." Angel is too excited about having a new thing to brood over to consider whether it make sense or not.

Citation :
Angel says, "I'm smelling a whole lot of fear." For some reason, he's chosen a growly lounge-lizard seductive tone of voice for this line, which makes me laugh a lot.

Citation :
Okay, he was a law student, not a history major, but shouldn't Lindsey realize that someone who lived in Europe in the eighteenth century is more likely to have seen "real poverty" than anyone born and raised in the modern United States?

Citation :
Lindsey goes on whining about being poor. "No shoes, no toilet. Six of us kids in a room, and come flu season, it went down to four." Every year? Where'd they get two new kids every year to replace the ones they'd lost? I start to wonder if Angel and Lindsey are competing to see which of them can be most annoying.

Citation :
Angel says, "It'll be extremely dangerous." Gunn smiles, says, "Okay," and nods happily. Hee! I like Gunn.

Citation :
Gunn steps to the center of the lobby declaiming, "Damn, here it is! Evil white folks really do have a Mecca!" Hee again!

Citation :
Lindsey says, "Mind readers." Gee, if Lindsey was at all likable or interesting, I'd be very concerned about him during the commercial break. As it is, though, I just feel a little bit sleepy.

Citation :
Lee's body is dragged out the door by some guards, leaving a puddle of blood on the carpet. Maybe they should wrap something around his head before dragging his body around and leaving a blood trail everywhere they go. I bet that's what Martha Stewart would do.

Citation :
Johanna and I had jokingly thought, "Maybe they'll call in Willow to help with the encrypted files." Turns out, Cordy did just that. Because Cordelia is on such good terms with Willow, so it makes sense for her to do that, instead of maybe Wesley. And plus, I really believe that Willow could tell Cordelia how to hack some files over the phone, without even seeing them.

Citation :
I am distracted by the realization that Angel's shirt fastens with a zipper. It's like a sweatshirt or something, with a weird collar. Has Cordy been buying his clothes?

Citation :
He says, "There's an entire passage about you. It doesn't call you by name, but it tells of a vampire with a soul." Does it describe him as dreadfully boring, too? Because if so, that's definitely Angel. Angel ponders this, or thinks about whether his laundry's done yet, or maybe he just stares blankly into space.
Audy
Willow/Xander Fan
Willow/Xander Fan
Audy

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Force aveugle (#121)   Force aveugle (#121) Icon_minitimeJeu 07 Juin 2007, 20:25

Bof, Lindsey me saoule dans cet épisode, j'ai pas vraiment cru qu'il allait se ranger, je crois pas qu'il pourrait laisser tomber la position qu'il a chez W&H !! Et puis l'histoire de l'aveugle m'a pas vraiment marquée.
http://buffy-is-not-dead.forumactif.com
Esther
Etre supérieur
Etre supérieur
Esther

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Force aveugle (#121)   Force aveugle (#121) Icon_minitimeLun 31 Aoû 2009, 17:51

Il est pas super mais j'ai bien aimé. Lindsey a un coeur et c'est sur que de s'en prendre à des enfants c'est horrible et même pour lui ça m'avait même surprise mais pour changer il faut le vouloir mais lui préfère garder le pouvoir et hollande maners le sait trés bien et moi aussi je m'en doutais, j'adore Gunn chez wolfram et hart il m'a bien fait rire,par contre la femme autant que les enfants aveugles beuuuh
Jess85
Beautiful Family
Beautiful Family
Jess85

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Force aveugle (#121)   Force aveugle (#121) Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Fév 2010, 10:48

Je n'aime pas tellement cet épisode. Oui Lindey a quand même un coeur
j'étais assez contente de le voir inquiet pour ses enfants et qu'il aide ainsi angel. Cette femme était vraiment forte et c'est horrible ce qu'elle voulait faire à ces enfants je ne suis pas étonnée qu'elle était engagée par w&h.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Force aveugle (#121)   Force aveugle (#121) Icon_minitime

Force aveugle (#121)
Page 1 sur 1