Cangel Best Lovers
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Cangel Best Lovers

Nostalgique ou passionné de la relation Cordy/Angel? Ou de la série qui l'a vu naître? Venez vite nous rejoindre, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

My So-Called Day with Charisma at Wizard World Philly 2013

AuteurMessage
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

My So-Called Day with Charisma at Wizard World Philly 2013  Empty
MessageSujet: My So-Called Day with Charisma at Wizard World Philly 2013    My So-Called Day with Charisma at Wizard World Philly 2013  Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Juil 2013, 11:32

Un feedback d'une rencontre de Freakface, un fan, avec CC:

http://www.stranger-things.net/forum/showthread.php?t=22466
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://world-is-a-fiction.forumactif.org/
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

My So-Called Day with Charisma at Wizard World Philly 2013  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: My So-Called Day with Charisma at Wizard World Philly 2013    My So-Called Day with Charisma at Wizard World Philly 2013  Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Juil 2013, 11:37

Citation :

Just coming back from Wizard World Philly and it was amazing!!!! Of course the first thing I did when the floor opened at noon was to head over to Charisma's booth. She was scheduled to arrive at 1:00 pm. Of course like any comic convention, she was late. But it seems that all celeb guests was running late because of the massive traffic from the hotel to the convention center. Most guest stars including the wonderful Charisma decided to walk the few blocks in the 90 degree heat.

She arrived in thirty minutes and in high spirits. She was charging $30, which is reasonable since some are charging $40 plus. But with the Playboy issue, she was charging $100. But I brought her something different that the $100 will be worth every penny. When I walked up with my Angel S1 promo and her bikini headshot, whipped out the Japanese edition of her Playboy issue. When she saw the magazine, she is pleasantly shocked. She had no idea that there is a Japanese Playboy, much less her cover on the edition. She then whipped out her iPhone and took a picture of it to tweet before she signed it. I knew that something different will catch her attention.

She had a long line when I left her booth. I walked around the convention for a while before her photo op couple hours later. She remembered me when I stepped up for my turn. Ten seconds later the picture was taken and I said my goodbye before leaving. I was exhausted when I got my photo, so I went home.

The next day, I was getting my other autographs before I headed over to Charisma to signed the photo op picture. She is such a doll and very upbeat. Later on, I went to the Buffy panel where Charisma and James Marsters were on stage. She talked about the time Charisma pranked Nicky by Saranwapping the toilet. She mentioned about her upcoming show "I Survived Evil" on the ID Channel this fall and her hopes for the return of "The Lying Game" to start filming in October. She spoke about her upcoming blog this June, co-authoring with her ex-husband. She was also planning to work on the fashion business that she will revealing later on. There was also another secret project she was working but won't reveal until the time is right.

Overall, my dream finally came true. I have finally met Charisma!!! I can now do the Dance of Joy!!!

Here are my photo op picture and the Playboy she signed. How cool is that?

My So-Called Day with Charisma at Wizard World Philly 2013  Th_22279_cc_wwphilly_001_122_456lo My So-Called Day with Charisma at Wizard World Philly 2013  Th_22272_cc_wwphilly_002_122_599lo My So-Called Day with Charisma at Wizard World Philly 2013  Th_22272_cc_wwphilly_015_122_436lo
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://world-is-a-fiction.forumactif.org/

Page 1 sur 1