Cangel Best Lovers
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Cangel Best Lovers

Nostalgique ou passionné de la relation Cordy/Angel? Ou de la série qui l'a vu naître? Venez vite nous rejoindre, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Meilleures répliques

+4
lily
jeremy
a.a.k
Ange
8 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Meilleures répliques - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Meilleures répliques   Meilleures répliques - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 03 Mar 2012, 17:19

Citation :
Angel: We’re talking about the same Cordelia Chase right?
Wes: That’s correct.
Angel: Knowing her...
Wes: But you don’t. You don’t know her at all.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://world-is-a-fiction.forumactif.org/
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Meilleures répliques   Meilleures répliques - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 03 Mar 2012, 17:49

Citation :
Groo: It is foretold in the ancient prophecies that one will come who is cursed with the visions. She will mate with the groosalug whose demon blood shall absorb them.

Cordy: Absorb them?

Groo: Your visions shall pass to me.

Cordy turns away from him: Ugh! I *knew* there was a catch! - You can’t take my visions! I need them! I-I use them to help my friends fight evil back home!

Groo: And I will use them here to fight evil, just as you have done.

Cordy: Groo - I can’t give up my visions. - I *like* them. Okay, I don’t like the searing pain and agony that is steadily getting worse.

Groo: You are pure human. - You are not meant to carry such a burden.

Cordy: Maybe not. - But I’m not ready to give them up either. - They’re a part of who I am now. They’re an honor.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Meilleures répliques   Meilleures répliques - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 03 Mar 2012, 17:50

Citation :
Cordy steps closer: Then find a loop hole, Skip. I know my purpose in this world and it includes the visions. And if the Powers That Be aren’t complete dumb-asses, they know it, too.

Skip: There maybe a - tiny - loophole.

Cordy: I’ll take it.

Skip: You may wanna think about that. The only way *you* get to keep the visions is by becoming - part demon. (Cordy looks down) The process isn’t easy. It’ll make your vision pain feel like a stroll through candyland. And even after the pain subsides the effects of the transition will be numerous and unpredictable. You may never be able to lead a human life again.

Cordy looks over at Angel (who appears to be frozen in time), then back at Skip.

Cordy: So - demonize me already.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Meilleures répliques   Meilleures répliques - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 03 Mar 2012, 23:37

Citation :
Angel: Screw logic. We’re getting Cordy back.

Angel retrieves the book.

Angel: We’re gonna open up another portal and we’re going in after her.

Wesley: Angel, I don’t think that’s a good idea.

Angel: Wesley, I don’t think I care.

Wesley: But we’re completely unprepared. We should go back to the hotel, do some research.

Angel: I don’t wanna research, alright? I wanna jump through the big swirly hole thingy and save Cordelia!
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Meilleures répliques   Meilleures répliques - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 11 Mar 2012, 18:18

Citation :
Wesley Wyndam-Pryce: I took the liberty of providing you with a new working space.
Angel: Great.
Wesley Wyndam-Pryce: [Angel starts to go. Wesley stops him with] And I’d love a cup of coffee.
Angel: [wryly appreciates the joke] That’s, that’s very funny.
Cordelia: [Now, Cordelia passes in front of Angel saying] Two sugars in mine.
Charles Gunn: Mocha cappuccino, here.
Angel: [Slowly realizes they’re not kidding, his smile fades and he turns to get coffees] Man, atonement’s a bitch.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Meilleures répliques   Meilleures répliques - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 12 Mar 2012, 20:18

Citation :
Cordelia: At least now Fred’s got a shot at a normal life. Not that I don’t love you guys, and LA, and my work, but things are just never normal around here. You know?
Wesley: She was so smart.
Angel: I’m gonna miss her. She was just this nice, quiet kind of crazy. I found that… soothing.
Cordelia: And what? I’m not soothing? I can be soothing. I could soothe your ass off, pal.
Gunn: Plus, she was pretty handy with a five iron.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Meilleures répliques   Meilleures répliques - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 18 Mar 2012, 16:08

Citation :
ANGEL: I helped save the world, you know.
SPIKE: Like I haven’t.
ANGEL: Yeah, but I’ve done it a lot more.
SPIKE: Oh, please.
ANGEL: I closed the hellmouth.
SPIKE: I’ve done that.
ANGEL: Yeah, you wore a necklace. You know, I helped kill the mayor and, uh, and Jasmine and—
SPIKE: Do those really count as savin’ the world?
ANGEL: I stopped Acathla. That saved the world.
SPIKE: Buffy ran you through with a sword.
ANGEL: Yeah, but I made her do it. I signaled her with my eyes.
SPIKE: She killed you. I helped her! That one counts as mine.
ANGEL: My point is that I’m better than this. OK? We’re better than this. What the hell could Buffy see in him?
DEMON BUTLER: Perhaps she likes the cut of his trousers.
Miss Kitty
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Meilleures répliques   Meilleures répliques - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 17:19

Cette réplique :

"but I made her do it. I signaled her with my eyes."

... me fera toujours rire Laughing lol!
http://spuffy-and-cangel.forumactif.com/index.htm
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Meilleures répliques   Meilleures répliques - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 19:55

J'avais oublié de reposter cette scène, juste hilarante IMO:

Citation :
Gunn: "Morning friends and neighbors. Ooh, are those the tickets? You got 'em?"
Angel: "Well, I got to the ticket place and..."
Gunn: "I'm paying you back. This one's on me."
Fred: "Morning."
Gunn: "Mahta Hari is the tightest band in LA. You guys are gonna be trippin' out."
Angel: "The only thing is..."
Gunn: "Look, I said I'm good for it, man. Don't have to worry about dippin' in the Connor college fund. The time I saw the Mahta Hari at the Troubadour they where the (reads tickets) "Blinnikov World Ballet Tour. What's going on?"
Angel: "I was trying to tell you. I got to the ticket place and boom! Tonight only!"
Gunn: "But - you got ballet on my Mahta Hari tickets."
Angel: "This is the Blinnikov World Ballet Corps."
Cordy: "He's been saying that like it has meaning."
Angel: "This is one of the premier companies in the world. And they're going Giselle! It's their signature piece."
Gunn: "This is all like some horrible dream."
Wes: "I think I've heard of them. Very ahead of their time."
Angel: "Oh, yeah. Yeah. I saw their production of Giselle in eighteen-ninety. I cried like a baby. And I was evil!"
Fred: "I-I think it sounds exciting!"
Wes: "Yes."
Gunn: "No. No! This is not Mahta Hari. This is tutus, and guys with their big-ass packages jumping up and down. This is just... (To Angel) I will never trust you again. The trust is gone."
Cordy: "Oh, get over it. Do we get dressed up?"
Angel: "Of course."
Cordy: "I'm in."
Angel: "Guys, seeing real ballet live it's... (sighs) it's like another world. Gunn, these guys are tight, and you're gonna be trippin' out."
Gunn: "Don't be usin' my own phrases when we lost the trust."
Cordy: "Come on, guys. Working day, cases to solve."
Gunn: "Okay. But I'm not still paying, right. Because this is... (Looks at the tickets) this is... It's like a nightmare."
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Meilleures répliques   Meilleures répliques - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 01 Avr 2012, 20:04

Citation :
ANGEL: You love it.
DARLA: Completely. I love it completely. I don't think I've ever loved anything as much as this life that's inside of me.
ANGEL: Well, you've never loved anything, Darla.
DARLA: That's true. Four hundred years and I never did, 'til now. I don't know what to do.
ANGEL: Well, you'll do the only thing that you can do. You'll have it. You'll have it and then...
DARLA: (incredulous) What? We'll raise it?
ANGEL: Why not?
DARLA: It's impossible.
ANGEL: This whole thing is impossible, Darla, but it's happening.
DARLA: What do I have to offer a child -- a human child -- besides ugly death?
ANGEL: Darla.
DARLA: You know it's true.
ANGEL: No. What I do know is that you love this baby; our baby. You've bonded with it. You've spent nine months carrying it, nourishing it...
DARLA: No. No, I haven't been nourishing it. I haven't given this baby a thing! (baldly) I'm dead. It's been nourishing me. These feelings that I'm having, they're not mine. They're coming from it.
ANGEL: You don't know that.
DARLA: Of course I do! We both do. Angel, I don't have a soul. It does. And right now that soul is inside of me, but soon, it won't be and then...
ANGEL: Darla...
DARLA: I won't be able to love it. I won't even be able to remember that I loved it. (bursting into tears) I want to remember.
ANGEL: (embracing her) Shh...
DARLA: (pleading) You won't let me hurt it, will you? You'll protect it, right? From me, I mean.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Meilleures répliques   Meilleures répliques - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 01 Avr 2012, 20:04

Citation :
ILLYRIA: (shocked) Wesley. This wound is mortal.
WESLEY: (weakly) Aren't we all? (smiles) It was good... that you came.
ILLYRIA: I killed all mine, and I was...
WESLEY: Concerned?
ILLYRIA: (contemplative) I think so. But I can't help. You'll be dead within moments.
WESLEY: I know.
ILLYRIA: (cautiously) Would you like me to lie to you now?
WESLEY: (letting go) Yes. Thank you. Yes. (he closes his eyes, and opens them to see Illyria as Fred) (with affection) Hello there.
ILLYRIA-FRED: (smiling through tears) Oh, Wesley. My Wesley.
WESLEY: Fred. I've missed... you.
ILLYRIA-FRED: (kisses him gently, twice. sniffles. kisses him on the forehead) (crying) It's gonna be OK. It won't hurt much longer, and then you'll be where I am. (weeping now) We'll be... together.
WESLEY: (dying) I... I love you.
ILLYRIA-FRED: (sobbing) I love you. My love. Oh, my love.
(Wesley dies. Illyria-Fred sets him on the ground and continues to weep in the form of Fred)
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Meilleures répliques   Meilleures répliques - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 25 Avr 2012, 19:46

Citation :
ANGEL: (to "DeEtta Kramer") So you're what Wolfram & Hart brought back in that box. And they brought you back as a human; they think I won't kill one. You want to know what I think? I think they don't know me that well. (a beat) You feel what this place was like before they excavated it? It's a convent. (darkly) You remember how much I like convents.
(Darla makes the sign of the cross over her chest)
ANGEL: (laughing bitterly) Come on, Darla. You and I, we're too old to play games. I need to talk to the real you. (he shifts to game face and pushes her up against the pillar) It's been a long time since I said this to anyone -- (he rips her dress) -- but you can scream all you want. (he bites her lightly, nuzzling at her neck)
DARLA: (playing scared) Oh! (dropping the pretense, lustily) Oh, oh, ohhh... I'm not gonna scream! (they kiss) There's my boy. (he hesitates, but she kisses him again and he kisses her back)
ANGEL: (forcing himself to pull away) That's enough.
DARLA: (wry) I'm pretty familiar with the international sign for enough, and you have a ways to go!
(she moves to him, but he grips her harshly by the arm)
DARLA: You're hurting me. (playful) I like it.
ANGEL: (he tosses her away and shifts back to human face) What's the play, Darla? What kind of game are you running?
DARLA: Just having a little fun. I've been out of commission too long. You know how that feels.
ANGEL: Wolfram & Hart didn't bring you back for fun. The dreams, the frame job -- what's the big plan, huh? Get me so screwed up I go bad again?
DARLA: (dry) Kind of trite, I know. What do you expect? They're only human.
ANGEL: (grinning) You better embrace that mediocrity, honey. You're talking about your own kind now.
DARLA: But I'm still me. (pressing against him, tempting) And I remember everything, Angel. Everything we did. Everything we can do.
ANGEL: (briefly playing along) Yeah. But the bitch is -- (hard) you have a soul now. Pretty soon those memories are gonna start eating away at you. No matter how hard you try, you won't be able to escape the truth of what you were. Believe me, I know.
DARLA: (seductive) But you can escape. You can escape it all. Remember what it's like to get lost, huh? Every thought a million miles away; every part of your being alive! (caring) All you have to do is let me give you one little moment of happiness.
ANGEL: (cold) You took me places. Showed me things. You blew the top off my head. But you never made me happy.
DARLA: (in disbelief) But that... that cheerleader did? We were together a hundred and fifty years! We shared everything. You're saying never?
ANGEL: You couldn't understand.
DARLA: (cynical) I understand, all right. Guy gets taste of something fresh and he thinks he's touching God.
ANGEL: It wasn't about--
DARLA: (angry) Oh, you bet your ass it was! There was a time, in the early years, when you would have said I was the definition of bliss! (venomous) Buffy wasn't happiness. She was just new.
ANGEL: (laughing) You know, you're getting awfully bent over this, Darla. (explaining) I couldn't feel that with you because I didn't have a soul. But then I got a second chance. Just like you have.
DARLA: (disgusted) What a poster child for soulfulness you are. (pressing her body against his again) This is no life, Angel! Before you got neutered you weren't just any vampire; you were a legend! Nobody could keep up with you. Not even me. You don't learn that kind of darkness; it's innate. It was in you before we ever met. You said you can smell me? Well, I can smell you, too. And my boy is still in there, and he wants out!

a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Meilleures répliques   Meilleures répliques - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 25 Avr 2012, 19:46

Citation :
ANGEL: (to Darla, standing a few feet away) You're gonna feel it, you know. What you did. That man you got killed.
DARLA: (dismissive) Please! He was an actor.
ANGEL: I'm serious.
DARLA: (upset) Yeah, like a heart attack. And just about as much fun.
ANGEL: (serious) Darla, you hurt anyone else and I'll kill you.
DARLA: (harsh) Will you? Isn't that against your Cub Scout code?
ANGEL: I'll make an exception.
DARLA: (coy) You're gonna miss those dreams, honey. You should have heard the things you said in your sleep. Nasty things, Angel. Things like--
ANGEL: (grabbing her throat, hard) Stop!
DARLA: (thrusting a cross into his chest, burning him) No, you stop! (a beat) See? No matter how good a boy you are... God doesn't want you!
(Angel releases her, hurling himself back out of range of the cross)
DARLA: (sincere) But I still do. (she dashes up the stairs into the sunlight, then turns around and smiles) What? No goodbye kiss?
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Meilleures répliques   Meilleures répliques - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 25 Avr 2012, 19:47

Citation :
LILAH: (post-coital) Mmm. That didn't suck. Well... (coy) maybe just a little bit. Mmmm.
WESLEY: (wry) Perhaps that's something we can expand on next time.
LILAH: (teasing) What makes you think there will be a next time?
WESLEY: Because you can't resist me.
LILAH: (licking and nipping up his neck) I think you have that backwards. (she rises and begins to throw on her work clothes)
WESLEY: (half-rising) Where are you going?
LILAH: Snack break's over. Time I get back to work.
WESLEY: Wolfram & Hart does its best work after dark.
LILAH: Sun's bad for your complexion. Ask Angel. (a beat) Oh, right. You can't, because of the whole 'wanting to smother you with a pillow' thing.
WESLEY: (wry) Wouldn't think kidnapping his son would have such a negative effect on our friendship.
LILAH: You thought you were doing the right thing. (with a grin) I hear that can be confusing. (a beat) Have you tried talking to him? Maybe when he gets back you can--
(Wesley laughs)
LILAH: What?
WESLEY: (evenly) I have no idea where Angel is, Lilah. Or what happened to him. And I really couldn't care.
LILAH: (surprised) Wow. That was cold. I think we're finally making progress. (she takes a seat above him on the bed) Come on. Doesn't it bother you just a little bit? The not knowing?
WESLEY: (explaining) That part of my life is dead. Doesn't concern me now.
LILAH: (quietly) No. It doesn't.
(she kisses him gently, and as she pulls away he yanks her in for a more passionate one. She exits. Wesley gets out of bed and puts on his jeans before walking toward the closet, where Justine is imprisoned)
WESLEY: (to Justine) It's time. Let's go for a boat ride.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Meilleures répliques   Meilleures répliques - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 27 Avr 2012, 18:21

Citation :
Wesley: “I know things have been strained between you two and working in such close quarters—”
Angel: “It’s okay, Wesley. Really. I mean, Cordelia has every right to feel the way she does and I’m willing to give her the room that she needs.”
Wesley: “Good. Good. I think that’s just the right attitude. Time and space. Those are really the only things one can give in a situation like this. And as long as we both understand that the healing process can—”
[Cordelia screams and runs in]
Cordelia: “Oh my God! These are gorgeous. You have the most amazing taste. You have like, a gay man’s taste, and that’s saying something. I love them so much. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You’re the best! I have to go try these on. La, la, la, la, la, new clothes. I have new clothes.”
Angel: (to Wesley) “I got her clothes.”
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Meilleures répliques   Meilleures répliques - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 27 Avr 2012, 18:55

Citation :
Cordelia: Voila! That’s French for “I think we stopped the bleeding.
Fred: Thanks, Cordelia.
Cordelia: Next up! Multiple stab wounds. Angel!
Angel: Oh! That’s my turn!
[he practically skips over to Cordy in excitement]
Cordelia: What a dork.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Meilleures répliques   Meilleures répliques - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 04 Aoû 2012, 12:33

Citation :
Cordelia: You are such a sheep! You’ve never had a single opinion that you didn’t read in a book.
Wesley: At least I’ve opened a book.
Cordelia: Oh, don’t even try with the snooty, wooly boy. I was top ten percent of my class!
Wesley: What class? Advanced Bosoms?
Cordelia: OH!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Meilleures répliques   Meilleures répliques - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Meilleures répliques
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2