Cangel Best Lovers
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Cangel Best Lovers

Nostalgique ou passionné de la relation Cordy/Angel? Ou de la série qui l'a vu naître? Venez vite nous rejoindre, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Fable ...
Voir le deal

Rencontres de fans

AuteurMessage
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Rencontres de fans Empty
MessageSujet: Rencontres de fans   Rencontres de fans Icon_minitimeSam 03 Oct 2009, 14:31

Et oui, y a des personnes qui ont eu assez de chance dans leur vie pour rencontrer Charisma Carpenter *et* qui sont assez généreux pour partager leur expérience.

Ici, vous trouverez des témoignages des fans qui ont rencontré CC ^^
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://world-is-a-fiction.forumactif.org/
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Rencontres de fans Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Rencontres de fans   Rencontres de fans Icon_minitimeSam 03 Oct 2009, 14:35

J'ai trouvé ce témoignage sur Charisma Central.

Citation :
Maggie’s Fan Expo Canada report – August 2007

Hello!

I was at SFX this weekend! Just typed up a report for some friends and then thought that you guys would probably appreciate hearing about Charisma Carpenter. I went to her panel and also got her autograph.

Any ways… here’s my report:

Charisma is a total sweetie… definitely a strong minded woman in a lot of ways… but also self depreciating and sweet at the same time. Talked about how she came into actor from a dance and beauty queen contestant type background. Didn’t know anything about sci fi or Buffy until she started on the series. Said that when she was doing the beauty contestant stuff she was mainly given Newsweek to read so that she would be able to come up with comments about how to make the world a better place. Hard to explain… but was very funny the way that she said stuff. Though maybe it isn’t hard to explain… because of how she delivered her lines as Cordelia.

Sounds like she had a total blast working on Buffy and enjoyed a lot of stuff about working on Angel. Does sound like she did have issues with how she was written out of Angel. She also made it very clear that she didn’t like that icky Cordy/Conner story line. When asked about her reaction to that pairing… she said that her first response was that she wanted to vomit! She also mentioned about how it was generally felt that the only character that Angel had any chemistry with… was Spike. And had some amusing comments about the red and green Christmas ornament colour scheme prom dresses from the Graduation episode and how she had to campaign to stake a vampire during that episode. Which was apparently the only time that she did stake a vampire. Also had some good comments about that spatula whatever.

Charisma Carpenter is actually more beautiful in person! Her smile is totally beaming! And seems very natural. She looked like she was having a great time signing autographs… was smiling and laughing and very friendly… even though the process was very quick… so either she loves being with her fans… or she is a good actress. Probably a bit of both. Doesn’t sound like she has anything definite lined up at this point in time. She did make it clear though that she while she enjoyed being a mother that she also wanted to continue with her acting career… so she is actively looking for roles. Also was pretty clear that she would love to play Wonder Woman. When someone asked the question about whether she was interested in the part of Wonder Woman… she suggested that all those who would like to see her as Wonder Woman sign a petition to that effect.

I have the feeling that perhaps in part, she is showing up at fan conventions in order to work up fan support for being cast as Wonder Woman. Was definitely enjoyable hearing her talk. She is beautiful and charming and probably way more intelligent then she pretends to be. Has a bit of a tendency to make fun of herself…. in a nice way. Also has a very normal easy to meet every day type person way about her. Said that if she had known about fan conventions when she was a teenager that she would have lined up for hours in order to meet the cast of Fame.

Maggie
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Rencontres de fans Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Rencontres de fans   Rencontres de fans Icon_minitimeSam 03 Oct 2009, 14:39

Ce témoignage vient du LJ de la fan:

Citation :
Abby’s Vivid Test Screening Report – April 20, 2009

Today I was brave, travelled into London and survived the tube in my big winter coat. I can't wait to travel via it in the summer when it's really hot, sweaty and cramped down there!

I headed up there to see a test screening of Charisma's new film 'Vivid'. I've posted my thoughts over at ST, but will re-post over here for those of you who don't visit the board.

Just got back from the screening of Vivid. I can't really say anything plot wise about the film, but will give my general impressions and other info I found out.

Firstly there are currently two different cuts of the film, one longer, one shorter. I saw the shorter version, which came in at about 100 minutes.

Both versions are rough cuts as there is a week of editing left to do. That means that the editing needs to be fine-tuned, the score wasn't there, colours need to be tweaked and there were times when we could hear the director giving cues to the actors.

I saw the film with four others (and a couple of staff), and they seemed quiet pleased with it. People jumped a few times, so that's a good thing I'd imagine!

I have to say, I enjoyed the film. It's not going to be the next surprise summer blockbuster or anything but it's a good, solid enough film and while it doesn't throw away the 'plot by numbers' book it does deviate from it enough to keep you interested in the story. It does have that British film feel to it though, if you know what I mean?

As for the story in general, there were a few moments in it that didn't sit well with me, and they'll be obvious when the film comes out. That's vague I know, but I can't talk about the plot. Sorry! I also think that the film could have used more background info on some of the characters as a few bits didn't track, though that might be included in the longer cut.

Though the film has its fair share of horror moments in it (the beginning mostly) I'd say it tends to lead more towards physiological thriller for most of the film and once again reinforces that I never want to live in a big, old house in the middle of the country. Ever.

The acting overall wasn't bad, and I loved Charisma in it. Unlike some other recent roles (CSI for example), she was playing a person, as opposed to a 'character'.

As for her character (Susan), she's rather serious, though does have a few snarky moments, is smart enough to send her husband after the noises in the night and change the channel from the footy when he goes to answer the phone. She does loose points though for staying in that creepy arse house - I'd be out like a shot after the first night!

After the film we had to fill in the usual questionnaires, and had a quick word with the director.

The things I found out were:
The film had a budget of 1.5million, though it looks quiet good for that money - minus one horror moment that was rather naff. I'd imagine that'd be fixed in the final edit though.

The actors were filmed for a 'making of', so we should get that on the DVD at least.

As for a release date, they're not sure. They seem to be hoping for the autumn, but as they said, it could be two weeks after editing is finished, or a year.

They were taking about promotion, and they're heading to Cannes in May, so they may be looking for a release in theatres but I think it’ll probably be a DVD release (the questionnaire seemed to hint to that too).

As for which version they'll release, I'm not sure, but they were taking of adding scenes back in to the shorter version, so we may end up with a mix of the two cuts rather than either of the current versions.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Rencontres de fans Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Rencontres de fans   Rencontres de fans Icon_minitimeSam 03 Oct 2009, 14:41

Ce témoignage vient du blog de la fan:

Citation :
Silvia’s Vivid Test Screening Report – April 20, 2009

Hey guys,

I had msny things to do last month and that’s why I disappeard… Btw as a friend of mine asked me, I’m posting a little report about Vivid test screening! Yep, I’m one of the lucky people who saw the plot last April,20th!

I can’t tell you really much about the plot, to be honest I can’t tell you anything about that ‘cos as you know the film is still in production… But I can tell you some of my impressions!

So, I have to admit that I jumped a few times and that’s a great thing because it’s what a thriller/horror movie should do, right!? Even if there was something that didn’t convince me much in some parts (I refer about the story and some cuts) I enjoyied the movie itself!

Charisma Carpenter is fab. as always!!!! She’s beautiful, an amazing actress SO expressive and that’s why you feel so involved with this film! I don’t tell you that ‘cos I’m a big fan of her or because I have a site about her, believe me, when you see this movie you’ll understand I’m right! Well, in the meantime you can watch all her roles and find out that what I told you it’s true because in everything she does she’s absolutely gorgeous and perfect!

After the screening me and the other 4 people that were there with me filled a questionnaire with our impressions, they asked us to be honest and I was and I think it was really great to have given a contribute in this project!

The staff of Red Sparrow seemed to be hopeful about a release date around next autumn, but they’re not sure about that, it depends on many things…In the meantime they will go to Cannes this month for the promotion of the film!

It was an awesome experience and I really hope to repeat it one day and not only for a movie with my fave actress!!

Silvia
Contenu sponsorisé

Rencontres de fans Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Rencontres de fans   Rencontres de fans Icon_minitime

Rencontres de fans
Page 1 sur 1