Cangel Best Lovers
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Cangel Best Lovers

Nostalgique ou passionné de la relation Cordy/Angel? Ou de la série qui l'a vu naître? Venez vite nous rejoindre, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Rôle dans The Lying Game!

3 participants
AuteurMessage
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Rôle dans The Lying Game! Empty
MessageSujet: Rôle dans The Lying Game!   Rôle dans The Lying Game! Icon_minitimeJeu 03 Nov 2011, 19:28

Awesome! Charisma a révélé sur Twitter qu'elle va à nouveau apparaître à la télé, cette fois, dans The Lying Game ^^

Citation :
AllCharisma
Hey Frans.. Sorry 4 going dark on ya but traveling and worked last night. Good news.. I'm on " THE LYING GAME"! "Rebecca" mysterious sexy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://world-is-a-fiction.forumactif.org/
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Rôle dans The Lying Game!   Rôle dans The Lying Game! Icon_minitimeJeu 03 Nov 2011, 19:30

Citation :
Exclusive: Charisma Carpenter Gets In on The Lying Game
Nov 2, 2011

Charisma CarpenterBuffy the Vampire Slayer alum Charisma Carpenter has been cast in a recurring role on ABC Family's The Lying Game, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.

The series stars Alexandra Chando as separated-at-birth twins Sutton and Emma, who swap places unbeknownst to their friends and family. Carpenter will play Rebecca "Annie" Sewell, the estranged sister of Phyllis Chamberlain (Sydney Barrosse) and aunt of Sutton/Emma's best friend, Char (Kirsten Prout). Rebecca's return to town after many years brings back old memories — and secrets — that Alec Rybak (Adrian Padsar) and Ted Mercer (Andy Buckley) would like to keep in the past.

Carpenter, who recently appeared on an episode of Supernatural, begins her arc in the show's midseason premiere, which is slated to air in early January.

Source
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Rôle dans The Lying Game!   Rôle dans The Lying Game! Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Déc 2011, 09:52

Citation :
Exclusive First Look: Charisma Carpenter Plays a Sexy Lying Game With Adrian Pasdar
December 21, 2011 11:03 AM PST

ABC Family’s addictive The Lying Game resumes its freshman run on Monday, Jan. 2 at 9/8c, and with it comes the addition of beloved Whedonverse alumna Charisma Carpenter as Char’s mysterious aunt Rebecca Sewell, whose sudden return to town rattles the über-secretive Ted and Alec — and TVLine has your exclusive first look at the lovely lady in action opposite Adrian Pasdar.

No word on what Rebecca’s agenda is — or whether her slight resemblance to Sutton and Emma could be a plot point — but expect to see her and Alec to take an interest in one another pretty early on.

“She comes on as a foxy lady and stirs up some trouble,” series lead Alexandra Chando told TVLine’s Inside Line earlier this month. “She definitely has a past with Alec and Ted (played by Andy Buckley), and that’s revealed as soon as she sees both of them.”

Source
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Rôle dans The Lying Game!   Rôle dans The Lying Game! Icon_minitimeLun 26 Déc 2011, 11:26

Citation :
If you remain a devoted fan of Charisma Carpenter from her Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel days, when she played the evolving character of Cordelia Chase, you’ll be excited to learn she’s returning to television for an extended arc on The Lying Game — and her character has a few things in common with the high schooler turned higher being. Carpenter recently opened up to reporters about Rebecca Annie Sewell and hinted at the trouble her character will cause.

Rebecca is Phyllis’ (Sydney Barrosse) sister and Char’s (Kirsten Prout) aunt who has been living in Los Angeles for years, running a music company with her estranged husband. As a teenager, Rebecca was awkward and unattractive, which is part of the reason she fled her hometown. As for her motives for returning to Phoenix, “She thought she would go back home and start fresh, to everyone else’s chagrin,” says Carpenter. Having survived a lot of torment about her looks in high school, Rebecca is coming back to a place where not everyone will be happy to see her, especially now that she’s transformed herself. Yet Rebecca seems to want bygones to be bygones. “She’s optimistic. She wants a change. She’s open to befriending those people that weren’t nice to her when she was younger and starting new. I think she comes from a place of confidence and success and she has nothing to apologize for and she’s interested in opening those doors again.”

Don’t expect Rebecca to channel Emily Thorne and seek Revenge, though. “I think what her intention is really is like one of her lines recently to Kristin was, ‘Between you and me, it is really fun to be back and turning heads.’ She never turned heads in the past and she was really mistreated by her peers,” continues Carpenter.

As you may of guessed, Ted Mercer (Andy Buckley) and Alec Rybak (Adrian Pasdar) were among those peers. “They were cruel and mean to me and what that means, I don’t know. I honestly don’t know. They played games on me. Maybe The Lying Game started way before Sutton, I don’t know,” says Carpenter. The ‘80s version of Ted and Alec may have done something terrible to Rebecca, which means they won’t exactly be happy to see the new improved version stroll back into town. “I feel, though, there is very interesting tension between Ted Mercer and Annie Sewell, or Annie Rebecca Sewell. I feel like whenever he’s around, he’s kind of a cold fish and she kind of revels in that,” Carpenter says.

While Ted is squirming under Rebecca’s gaze, Alec is holding his own. “I feel like she has the most chemistry with Alec Rybak, but I think that’s kind of on purpose,” continues Carpenter. Maybe the tension between Alec and Rebecca is the romantic variety and that’s why Thayer Rybak (Christian Alexander) dislikes her. “We don’t know why he’s so resistant because his sister, Mads, is very happy to see me and thinks I’m cool,” says Carpenter.

Growing up with the bullying has informed Rebecca’s character, says Carpenter: “The way she was treated when she was younger affected her in a way that either you sink or swim, and apparently she swam.” Carpenter describes Rebecca as wise, sophisticated, and moneyed up, but perhaps she’s still guarded. “We don’t really know who she has an affinity for, if anyone,” says Carpenter, and then goes on to compare Rebecca to Buffy’s Cordelia: “I think she will tell you the truth. She’ll say enough to make a person uncomfortable which is very Cordelia, but she’s not as blatant as Cordelia. I think she just says enough.”

Charisma Carpenter will guest on six episodes of The Lying Game, staring January 2 with Season 1, Episode 11, “O Twin, Where Art Thou?”

Source
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Rôle dans The Lying Game!   Rôle dans The Lying Game! Icon_minitimeSam 24 Mar 2012, 13:43

Le créateur de la série parle du rôle de CC:

Citation :
And because the executive producer was feeling so chatty, we asked him what the deal is with Charisma Carpenter’s character, Annie/Rebecca.

“Whether it’s Susan Lucci or Heather Locklear, or even Victoria Principal, it’s always good to have that, ‘sweet as could be, everybody wishes they could be like her’ [character], but in her heart of hearts, she’s a bitch,” he teases. “Rebecca may seem nice and innocent, but we’re going to peel back the layers, and we’re going to find out that like Heather, she could turn into a villainess. As Ted (Andy Buckley) and Alec (Adrian Pasdar) go, ‘I don’t trust her,’ the audience should get on board with that.”

Source
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Rôle dans The Lying Game!   Rôle dans The Lying Game! Icon_minitimeSam 23 Juin 2012, 15:41

Citation :
Buffy Vet Eyes Lying Game Promotion, Beauty-ful Smallville Reunion & More!

True story: The Lying Game wants to see a lot more Charisma Carpenter next season.

The Whedonverse vet — who recurred on the first season of the ABC Family drama as Annie “Rebecca” Sewell — is nearing a deal to become a series regular in Season 2, Variety reports.

Given the manner in which the finale wrapped — Spoiler Alert: It was revealed that Rebecca is the twins’ mom — Carpenter’s expanded presence in Lying Game‘s upcoming sophomore season would seem imperative.

Lying Game Season 2 is due to premiere this winter. Carpenter, meanwhile, can next be seen on the big screen in The Expendables 2, which hits theaters Aug. 16.

soure

Bonne nouvelle pour CC! J'espère pour elle qu'elle pourra devenir un perso régulier ^^
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Rôle dans The Lying Game!   Rôle dans The Lying Game! Icon_minitimeVen 13 Juil 2012, 10:14

Citation :

Carpenter promoted at 'The Lying Game'
Actress officially given full-time status for ABC Family series

Charisma Carpenter has officially been promoted to full-time cast member status on ABC Family's "The Lying Game."
"The Lying Game" follows identical twins who were separated at birth and led very different lives, each oblivious to the other's existence until circumstances bring them back together.

Carpenter's character was introduced during the show's rookie season in a 10-episode recurring role and was eventually revealed to be the twins' birth mother.

The second season, which will debut later in the year, will begin production in the next week or two. Cabler saw improved ratings for the Warner Horizon-produced series over the second-half of its first season run in several female demos.

On the bigscreen, Carpenter will appear in "The Expendables 2" in the fall.

She is repped by APA and Gladys Gonzales at John Carrabino Management.

source
Miss Kitty
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Rôle dans The Lying Game!   Rôle dans The Lying Game! Icon_minitimeSam 14 Juil 2012, 11:20

C'est une super nouvelle pour elle et sa carrière ♥
http://spuffy-and-cangel.forumactif.com/index.htm
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Rôle dans The Lying Game!   Rôle dans The Lying Game! Icon_minitimeSam 14 Juil 2012, 11:24

J'avoue que j'aurais préféré une meilleure série (enfin, pas un teen show quoi). Mais ça reste géant pour elle ^^
Miss Kitty
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Rôle dans The Lying Game!   Rôle dans The Lying Game! Icon_minitimeMer 29 Mai 2013, 00:06

Après deux saisons, et en raison de ses mauvaises audiences, la série "The Lying Game" a malheureusement été annulée par la chaîne...
http://spuffy-and-cangel.forumactif.com/index.htm
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Rôle dans The Lying Game!   Rôle dans The Lying Game! Icon_minitimeMer 29 Mai 2013, 09:24

Dommage pour CC!!
The Seer
Nina
Nina
The Seer

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Rôle dans The Lying Game!   Rôle dans The Lying Game! Icon_minitimeJeu 30 Mai 2013, 22:27

oh dommage
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Rôle dans The Lying Game!   Rôle dans The Lying Game! Icon_minitime

Rôle dans The Lying Game!
Page 1 sur 1