Cangel Best Lovers
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Cangel Best Lovers

Nostalgique ou passionné de la relation Cordy/Angel? Ou de la série qui l'a vu naître? Venez vite nous rejoindre, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension ...
Voir le deal

Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui

5 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui   Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 14 Jan 2012, 00:06

SMG:

Citation :
Sarah: No, I think Angel’s with Cordelia now. I’m not sure. I don’t get much of a chance to actually watch the show. I will say that I do love those guys, David, Charisma and Alexis. They are great actors and really cool people.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://world-is-a-fiction.forumactif.org/
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui   Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 11 Mar 2012, 21:07

Citation :

"You know, I can’t help it when it comes to David Boreanaz: He makes me burst into laughter! Since we’ve been working together, I don’t think a day goes by that he doesn’t goof around on the set. Just yesterday, I couldn’t stop laughing while listening to him singing so loudly - and off-key! - in his trailer (laugh)…He’s hilarious."

Charisma Carpenter Interview with “Last Word With…”
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui   Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 22:36

Citation :
iF: What would you say is the key to the chemistry between Brennan and David Boreanaz’s character Seeley Booth?

DESCHANEL: You can have writing that showcases the chemistry that David and I work on and you can have writing that doesn’t showcase it, so writing definitely plays a part. I wouldn’t say that [chemistry] is just from the actors. But I think it’s important that David and I have a good relationship off-camera in order for us to have that relationship and chemistry on-camera. So that’s important to us as well as working on having that chemistry and always working the scenes to make things better.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui   Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 22:40

Citation :
What is something about you or your show we don’t know?

EMILY: David Boreanaz and I have exactly the same size head, 22 and a half inches around… I found that out the other day when I accused him of having a big head (literally, not figuratively) and he insisted on measuring our heads.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui   Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 22:50

Citation :
What’s happening in your first scene, in bed with David Boreanaz?

EMILY: [laughs] Well it’s just very awkward to be in bed with your co-worker and have to do that, so.. Yeah, it’s good, it’s good. You know, I can’t complain, I have to get in bed, and make out with David Boreanaz for work. So, I’m not going to complain about that but it is kind of awkward because, he’s kind of like a brother to me!
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui   Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 22:56

Emily Deschanel:

Citation :
When I walked in the room and met David, it just felt right. We have some things that are opposite from each other and some things that are very similar, so we complement each other well. I can resist his goofiness, sometimes, not all. ”

a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui   Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 23:03

Citation :
INTERVIEWER: What is it like stripping down with David Boreanaz?”
EMILY: Woo hoo! You know, I mean.. it’s never a bad thing. It’s never a bad thing to strip down with David Boreanaz, let me tell ya.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui   Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 23:09

Citation :
INTERVIEWER: Emily, how would you describe your work relationship with David?
EMILY: Its hard to not faint when he comes in a room. He is so sexy, attractive. After all, his only fault is that he is married. (laughs)
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui   Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 23:15

Citation :
"Sometimes I’ll just laugh when I think about how we act like an old married couple. ”

Emily Deschanel on her relationship with David Boreanaz

a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui   Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 23:16

Citation :

"Emily and I have such a rapport with each other and our characters that, you know, all the scenes that I have with her are the best, I think, and my favorite. ”

David Boreanaz on his relationship with Emily Deschanel

Citation :
DAVID: It was great. She did a fantastic job. You know, we worked on it beforehand and it’s tough to— when you—
EMILY: He gave me notes.
DAVID: I gave her notes.
EMILY: [singing notes low to high] Me me me me!
DAVID: [laughs] We worked—
EMILY: Me me me me! Give me notes, now.
DAVID: No, I’m not giving yo notes right now! Later. See, we— we had this, uh— we worked before we actually shot this episode and we come to find out, people’s insecurities through living life, richer, fuller—
EMILY: Are you trying to say I have insecurities about singing in public?
DAVID: I know I do! I tried singing— I
EMILY: I— he tried to make me feel better. He sang beforehand.
DAVID: I belted it out!
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui   Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 23:18

Citation :
EMILY: David and I are very different people. We’re kind of, uhm— it’s like the whole “opposites attract” thing, and it’s the same thing for Booth and Brennan. I always think that Booth kind of speaks in metaphor and Brennan is very literal and I think that is very true of Emily and David as well. I’m very literal. He speaks in metaphor. I don’t understand what he’s saying half the time he’s talking, and I have to like, think about it in a totally different way to translate it myself.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui   Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 23:20

Citation :

I’m so grateful for Hart for creating this character. For all of the writers for writing such wonderful scripts. For the studio and the network for supporting us through all this. For David, my amazing partner. And I just… I feel the same with you. He’s helped me through so many hard times and good times… and I feel like sometimes we can sometimes understand each other without even [laughs as they make eye contact] speaking words. ”

Emily Deschanel, Bones’ 100 episode toast.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui   Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 23:25

Citation :
Emily: It probably strengthened our friendship, even though this kind of thing can probably ruin a friendship. Honestly, he was such a sweet guy. He was more supportive and concerned for me before we started filming than I would be. He had meetings about it. He’s like, “I don’t want anyone around.” He practically kicked out everyone — even the people who had to be there filming! And it’s a fairly tame scene. He was so protective of me; it was very sweet, actually. He wanted to make sure I felt comfortable. Of course, he also made jokes.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui   Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2012, 23:29

Citation :
EMILY; David cracks me up so much, because he’s— I think he’s happier, the busier he is. He’s already a busy man, we work very long hours. But, him directing, he is so happy doing it and he’s doing a really great job, and he’s a lot of fun and he [laughs] — I told him I was going to make the “David Boreanaz’s Directing Dictionary,” because he makes up like words and stuff to direct us. I mean, we know what he means but it’s just hilarious ‘cause he just makes up words to describe what he’s trying to get us to do. Uhm, he’s very hands on, and you know, [laughs] he’s become one of those directs that like describe the shot like this.. and brings the camera around. I think he enjoys it a little to much. He may have another career after this, as a director.

Citation :
"One time I burst into tears, David took me outside and asked, “What’s going on with you?” and then really listened to my answer. He’s a wonderful friend. ”

Emily about David
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui   Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 01 Avr 2012, 17:39

Amy parle des impros de DB durant le tournage de la saison 4 (jouant Angélus):

Citation :
"I think it's great; he has so much fun playing that character. It's a lot of improvisation and taking risks. You never know what he's going to say; it changes from take to take." [January 23, 2003].
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui   Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 01 Avr 2012, 18:15

Citation :
Gaspare Pellegrini, a former football coach of David's team 'Malvern Friars' says " He had that kind of determination, where a lot of guys might have quit - He wasn't the biggest, the fastest guy we had on the team, but the effort was always there. He was a good player".

Citation :
Another former teacher, R. William Rowley says that David was "personable, pleasant and determined to succeed".

Citation :
Allan Johnson observed whilst interviewing David; "Talking with the actor was interesting just because the differences between Boreanaz and Angel are as different as, well, night and day. While Angel is brooding and intense, Boreanaz is open and friendly".

Citation :
"There's a lot of fun on the BTVS set, and David's not afraid to engage in it. He once pulled a chair out from under another, and he's enjoyed wearing his yellow 'Angel' contact lenses on Halloween."

Citation :
According to David Greenwalt (Executive Producer-Angel), in an interview with Patrick Lee.
"We knew we had a great actor in David Boreanaz and a pretty good character that could stand on its own two legs and have his own show. I think what we realized -sort of the frosting on the cake - was that David is a great comedian. David loves to make fun of himself. - And, he loves it when we do crazy things with him".

Citation :
as 20th C. Fox Executive, Marcia Shulman put it;"He's like a rugged old-fashioned movie star - If this was the 1950's, he might have changed his name to Rock"

Citation :
"I will forever be a fan of David's. In my eyes he is the epitome of a true leading man who should be doing films back to back. He is so easy to work with, generous as an actor, and a very kind decent human being. Dinza was a babe to play, but high maintenance with 7 hours in the make up chair to create her! I was very sad to recently read that Angel has been cancelled." ~Rena Owen

Citation :
" Oh yeah, I love David. I'm a huge fan. All my scenes were with David [on Angel] and of course I got to work with him again on Crow 4. I didn't have any scenes directly with him, but of course we hung out and caught up. I'm a huge fan of David's; he's one of the nicest guys I've ever worked with. And I think he should have an enormous successful film career, because he's just got all the qualities of a leading man, you know? He's such a nice guy, he's a fantastic guy." ~Rena Owen (Dinza on Angel & reunited again with David on Wicked Prayer)
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui   Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 01 Avr 2012, 18:19

Citation :
"David Boreanaz is my brother from another mother. He's my boy. We have so much fun, and I'd work with David again and again and again. He's great. I love acting with him from a personal and professional standpoint. And that's what's the most important to me. You've got to love the people you come in contact with when at work, or else it's fun for no one and you just want to get the hell out of there. I love when it feels like it's not work and when you're hanging out with people you respect and can goof around with and trust." - Eliza Dushku (Faith)

Citation :
"Working with David Boreanaz [playing Angelus] was the thing I was most looking forward to and that I found most compelling. He's got a kind of power and a kind of scintillating burning quality in his eyes; he's got a spirit of play in him and he's also got a feisty temper, so that was fun for me to play with. I thought he was incredible!" - Sean Astin (actor & director of ATS S4 episode 'Soulless')

Citation :
"David: funny, consistent, tough, sweet." - Alexis Denisof (Wesley)

Citation :
"He's very nice, a good person. And he has a wicked sense of humor. David loves to wait until they're about to say action and then say something ridiculous to you that's out of character. He's just trying to fuck you up. This one day, we're doing this one scene where I've just been purged, and I'm a six-year-old boy, and I'm very down and low. And David's grinning, 'So, you watch any movies this weekend?' ...'Action!' He has a dry sense of humor."- Vincent Kartheiser (Connor)

Citation :
"I have a lot of respect for people who do it well. I have a lot of respect for David Boreanez, for the amazing job he's done for years and years, and I take my hat off to anyone who can continually work those kind of hours day after day and still come out with amazing performances. It's difficult. I'm not gonna say that its any harder than anything else, but it is trying".- Vincent Kartheiser (Connor) - on episodic shooting

Citation :
I have such a blast with David, Hes like a brother. I was so lucky to have him as my first leading man. He is very home-grown U.S.A. His morals are in check and hes really balanced. - Elizabeth Rohm (Kate)

Citation :
"But the tone on the set is anything but dark. David [Boreanaz] is an ''up'' kind of guy, which you certainly wouldn't expect from watching the show. You forget that he has a smile, but he does."- J August Richards (Gunn)

Citation :
"Oh, he's so great. He is so stoic and so manly and poised and uh, he carries himself with, with this certain carriage of prestige, and like, a lot of things, like total leading man, and then he'll go with a stapler and go "gonk, gonk gonk" with you. Like, he's a total cornball meets Prince Charming. So it's always interesting to see him do that because he fits in many categories, like a chameleon, you know. He'd be a great dad. He'd be a very entertaining dad."- Charisma Carpenter (Cordelia)

Citation :
"You know, I can't help it when it comes to David Boreanaz: He makes me burst into laughter! Since we've been working together, I don't think a day goes by that he doesn't goof around on the set. Just yesterday, I couldn't stop laughing while listening to him singing so loudly - and off-key! - in his trailer (laugh)...He's hilarious." - Charisma Carpenter
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui   Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 01 Avr 2012, 18:24

Citation :
Kane keeps things light on the set by hanging with pal David Boreanaz. "He's the jokester, I'm the comedian, and when we get together...havoc. We waste thousands of dollars of film just laughing."

Citation :
It is really fun he is very inventive. And he is very cute - Juliet Landau on working with David

Citation :
David's a blast to work with. He's so funny--a real riot. He makes everything very carefree when he's around. -Eliza Dushku (Faith)

Citation :
"David is just one of the most amazing partners any actor could hope for." "When we do a scene together, I look into his eyes and feel totally safe to go wherever our characters need to go. He'd laugh at me for saying this, but he really has taught me a lot about acting just by being with him." - Julie Benz (Darla)

Citation :
"We have a really great working relationship and he makes me feel so safe when we're working together. I know that we're going on the journey with these two characters and no matter what I have to do whether it's screaming, yelling, hitting, collapsing on the floor crying, he's going to be there for me at the end. He comes over, picks me up off the floor and brings me back to me. Gets me back laughing and that it's okay, he's a very generous, very gifted actor and I always look for him - I have a tendency to be really big sometimes, like when they tell me to be big, I'm huge! And he's very good at - I can look at him, I can give him a look and he's like, 'bring it down', and I know he's really - his work is very small and subtle - he's really good, he can do so much with just his eyes." - Julie Benz (Darla)

Citation :
Of all the stars on the [shows], this guy is Joe Professional, and loving and kind to people he works with.- David Greenwalt

Citation :
On TV Davids this brooding guy, But off screen he is an absolute nut! And hes a terrific actor with a lot of chops. I really love this guy. - Jamie Blanks (director of Valentine)

Citation :
Hes a wonderful dancer -Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy)

Citation :
"I've got two great David Boreanaz stories, and this is why I like him so much. The man does not whine. He refuses to whine. One time I saw him break a two-by-four with his head. He was trying to get into Buffy's mom's house because he saw me in there. He was supposed to try to get in, forgetting that he wasn't invited so there was a forcefield that kept him out. The way that we did that was to rig him with a steel cable out of his back so that when he got to a certain point he'd be pulled back by a cable. Well, it was one of those things - dusty floors, maybe. God knows what it was, but the chord was shorter than he expected and he got yanked off of his feet, back through the porch and splintered a two-by-four in half. Not just a crack, he splintered it! The whole set hushes. They think David is going to the hospital and we're shutting down for a week. But David pops up and says, 'I'm fine, I'm fine.' - James Marsters (Spike)

Citation :
"The other story is that when I went over to Angel, he had just gotten rear-ended on the highway at high speed. They just took him to the hospital because they suspected whiplash, but the doctor said it wasn't and he should just be careful. He went back to set and he was strung up on chains and hung off the floor for 16 hours while we tortured him. The man would not complain. The one time I realised he was in pain was when he thought no-one was looking at him.I saw his face go ashen. But he's like a stunt guy; he won't admit it. This is the cool thing: he's enjoying himself. He's the lead in a cool show. We all hope we would be able to enjoy ourselves in that position, and he does. He has it all in perspective." - James Marsters (Spike)

a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui   Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 25 Jan 2013, 23:09

CC:

Citation :
What about Bones? I think we’d all like to see you reunite with David Boreanaz.
“I would, totally! Any chance to work with my buddy would be amazing. I think it’s been brought up to the producers, but I don’t know how I would fit in. I think we need to push them on that.”

Awwww elle l'appelle "my buddy", so cute!!!!!

Miss Kitty
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui   Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 30 Jan 2013, 22:50

C'est dans une interview récente ?

En tout cas, ça fait super plaisir ! J'aimerais tellement les voir à nouveau ensemble à l'écran Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui - Page 2 Invisio3
http://spuffy-and-cangel.forumactif.com/index.htm
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui   Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 31 Jan 2013, 19:50

Nan, c'est une qu'on avait déjà posté. Mais je suis retombée dessus et ça m'a juste mis un sourire au visage :mr:
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui   Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 22 Mai 2013, 21:23

Charisma:

Citation :
If I could only reunite with one Buffy star on screen again it would be... Probably David Boreanaz. We have a big history as we were together for ten years and it would be comfortable. He's a sweetheart.

Awwwwww Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui - Page 2 Invisio3
The Seer
Nina
Nina
The Seer

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui   Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 23 Mai 2013, 09:47

a.a.k a écrit:
He's a sweetheart.

et bien dis-donc elle l'aime bien Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui - Page 2 Azn
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui   Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 23 Mai 2013, 10:08

C'est pas nouveau!

Mais ça n'en reste pas moins super de savoir qu'ils restent relativement proches (et que les 2 aimeraient retravailler ensemble ^^)
Miss Kitty
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui   Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 24 Mai 2013, 23:25

J'avais vu cette interview, ça fait toujours aussi plaisir de la voir être aussi attachée à David et au temps où ils travaillaient ensemble ♥
http://spuffy-and-cangel.forumactif.com/index.htm
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui   Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Tout ce qui a été dit sur lui
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2