Cangel Best Lovers
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Cangel Best Lovers

Nostalgique ou passionné de la relation Cordy/Angel? Ou de la série qui l'a vu naître? Venez vite nous rejoindre, ce forum est fait pour vous.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

Seasons of Cordelia Chase

4 participants
AuteurMessage
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

Seasons of Cordelia Chase   Empty
MessageSujet: Seasons of Cordelia Chase    Seasons of Cordelia Chase   Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Avr 2011, 15:45

Chorelle a fait un hommage à Cordy, saison par saison. C'est absolument superbe et vous pourrez le trouver:

ICI
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://world-is-a-fiction.forumactif.org/
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Seasons of Cordelia Chase    Seasons of Cordelia Chase   Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Avr 2011, 15:46

Je vous les reposte ici:

Citation :
Seasons of Cordelia Chase   Tumblr_likk4xfjwP1qe660oo1_500
Cordelia Chase | Season 1 | BtVS

Cordelia: Hey! You think I'm never lonely because I'm so cute and popular? I can be surrounded by people and be completely alone. It's not like any of them really know me. I don't even know if they like me half the time. People just want to be in a popular zone. Sometimes when I talk, everyone's so busy agreeing with me, they don't hear a word I say.
Buffy: Well, if you feel so alone, then why do you work so hard at being popular?
Cordelia: Well, it beats being alone all by yourself.
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Seasons of Cordelia Chase    Seasons of Cordelia Chase   Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Avr 2011, 15:50

Citation :
Seasons of Cordelia Chase   Tumblr_lim36aq55O1qe660oo1_r2_500
Cordelia Chase | Season 2 | BtVS

Cordelia: You're really campaigning for bitch-of-the-year, aren't you?
Buffy: As defending champion, you nervous?
Cordelia: I can hold my own. You know, we've never really been close, which is nice 'cause I don't really like you that much, but you have on occasion saved the world and stuff, so I'm gonna do you a favor.
Buffy: And this great favor is?
Cordelia: I'm gonna give you some advice. Get over it.
Buffy: Excuse me?
Cordelia: Whatever is causing the Joan Collins 'tude, deal with it. Embrace the pain, spank your inner moppet, whatever, but get over it. 'Cause pretty soon you're not even gonna have the loser friends you've got now.

a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Seasons of Cordelia Chase    Seasons of Cordelia Chase   Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Avr 2011, 15:52

Citation :
Seasons of Cordelia Chase   Tumblr_linki0PQix1qe660oo1_r6_500
Cordelia Chase | Season 3 | BtVS

Lyle: I'm gonna -
Cordelia: Rip out my innards, play with my eyeballs, boil my brain and eat it for brunch? Listen up, needle-brain. Buffy and I have taken out four of your cronies, not to mention your girlfriend -
Lyle: WIFE!
Cordelia: Whatever. The point is, I haven't even broken a sweat. See, in the end, Buffy's just the runner-up. *I'm* the Queen. You get me mad, what do you think I'm gonna do to you?

a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Seasons of Cordelia Chase    Seasons of Cordelia Chase   Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Avr 2011, 15:55

Citation :
Seasons of Cordelia Chase   Tumblr_litbsf8tQC1qe660oo1_r3_500
Cordelia Chase | Season 1 | AtS

Cordelia: I'm not a sniveling, whiny, little cry-Buffy. I'm the nastiest girl in Sunnydale history. I take crap from no one.
Ghost of Dennis' Mom: You're gonna make yourself a noose -
Cordelia: Back off, Polygrip! You think you're bad? All mean and haunty? Picking on poor, pathetic Cordy. Well, get ready to haul your wrinkly, translucent ass out of this place, 'cause lady, the bitch is back.

a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Seasons of Cordelia Chase    Seasons of Cordelia Chase   Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Avr 2011, 15:57

Citation :
Seasons of Cordelia Chase   Tumblr_lj2734lSoF1qe660oo1_500
Cordelia Chase | Season 2 | AtS

Cordelia Chase: Why is it always virgin women who have to do the sacrificing?
Wesley Wyndam-Pryce: For purity, I suppose.
Cordelia Chase: This has nothing to do with purity. This is all about dominance, buddy. You can bet if someone ordered a male body part for religious sacrifice, the world would be atheist [snaps fingers] like that.

a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Seasons of Cordelia Chase    Seasons of Cordelia Chase   Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Avr 2011, 15:59

Citation :
Seasons of Cordelia Chase   Tumblr_lj7hh2lLFB1qe660oo1_500
Cordelia Chase | Season 3 | AtS

Cordelia: I have to find Billy.
Lilah Morgan: And I'm gonna help you, why?
Cordelia: You know that guy that you hired to hack into my visions? What he did to me? You know what it felt like? I was cut, torn up, my face disfigured, and burning with pain every second not knowing if it was going to end or just get worse till I died.
Lilah Morgan: So you think I owe you...
Cordelia: It's not the pain. It's the helplessness, the certainty that there is nothing you can do to stop it, that your life can be thrown away in an instant by someone else. He doesn't care. He'll beat you down till you stay down 'cause he doesn't even think of you as alive. No woman should ever have to go through that. And no woman strong enough to wear the mantle of "vicious bitch" would ever put up with it. Where is Billy going?

a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Seasons of Cordelia Chase    Seasons of Cordelia Chase   Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Avr 2011, 16:01

Citation :
Seasons of Cordelia Chase   Tumblr_ljh3vgnj7z1qe660oo1_500
Cordelia Chase | Season 4 | AtS

Angel: All I know is that you are my dearest friend. And I hope that - I just - I want that back. That much, at least.
Cordelia: You have no idea how much this is killing me. I know my ABC's, my history, I know who's President, and that I sorta wish I didn't. I know the name of every shoe store in the Beverly Center, but I don't - I don't even recognize the sound of my own name.
Angel: We'll get you back. No matter what. I promise you, we will get you back.

a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Seasons of Cordelia Chase    Seasons of Cordelia Chase   Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Avr 2011, 16:03

Citation :
Seasons of Cordelia Chase   Tumblr_ljmlwgyb7l1qe660oo1_500
Cordelia Chase | Season 5 | AtS

Angel: So all that stuff about the deals with the devil...
Cordelia: Was God's honest truth. But you're bigger than that. You'll win this in the end. I, uh... just wish I could be there to see it.
Angel: What do you mean? You're not...
Cordelia: I can't stay. This isn't me anymore. You can say good-bye to the gang for me, explain everything once you understand.
Angel: That's gonna be never. I need you here.
Cordelia: Don't make this hard, Angel. I'm just on a different road... and this is my off-ramp. The Powers That Be owed me one, and I didn't waste it. I got my guy back on track.
Angel: Cordy, there's just—
Cordelia: We take what we can get, champ, and we do our best with it. I'll be seeing you.

vic59
Cordy&Angel
Cordy&Angel
vic59

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Seasons of Cordelia Chase    Seasons of Cordelia Chase   Icon_minitimeVen 15 Avr 2011, 22:30

Magnifique hommage, les créas sont sublimes ! J'adore celle de la saison 3 en particulier Seasons of Cordelia Chase   Invisio3
a.a.k
Jensen Girl
Jensen Girl
a.a.k

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Seasons of Cordelia Chase    Seasons of Cordelia Chase   Icon_minitimeVen 15 Avr 2011, 22:53

Je les aime toutes ^^

Quoi que celle de la saison 5 a des couleurs absolument magnifiques Seasons of Cordelia Chase   Invisio3
Tête d'oeuf
Lorne
Lorne
Tête d'oeuf

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Seasons of Cordelia Chase    Seasons of Cordelia Chase   Icon_minitimeDim 17 Avr 2011, 23:19

C'est trop bien fait j'adore ! Seasons of Cordelia Chase   Invisio3 Je les aime toutes aussi.
Miss Kitty
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Spuffy shippeuse ♥
Miss Kitty

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Seasons of Cordelia Chase    Seasons of Cordelia Chase   Icon_minitimeLun 18 Avr 2011, 01:24

Elles sont absolument magnifiques, j'adore Seasons of Cordelia Chase   Invisio3
http://spuffy-and-cangel.forumactif.com/index.htm
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Seasons of Cordelia Chase    Seasons of Cordelia Chase   Icon_minitime

Seasons of Cordelia Chase
Page 1 sur 1